Chiron in astrology

• does anyone know anything about the influence of ones chiron in the birthchart ??????

• Chiron is the wounded healer of astrology. He represents where you most need healing in your life. Chiron is about healing the past and going backwards. He sometimes manifests in our lives as someone who pushes all our buttons until we've had enough and we decide to do something about it. This is a good thing because even though having buttons pushed isn't pleasant, at least getting riled up pushes us to do something! Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life.

• captain well thanks! i didn't know all that my chiron is in aries

• Hi Soul confusion & Captain

Absolutey Captain and whichever house it's in in your natal chart is where you have a "wound" which will not heal- a vulnerable area yourself -which is why we over-do things in that area, as the Captan says.Chiron is also where we feel "rejected" and is prominent in those who have been rejected by their mothers in some way. Chirn is also the Shaman; the Medicine Man. Which house is your Chiron in SC?

Peace and love

• it's in aries

• Hi

Sure, but do you know where your Ascendant is? We can work it out from there.

• oh my asc is in virgo

• Hi..that'll be 8th house,or 9th? What else is in Aries, or is Chiron on its own in tthe 8th house please/ Do you fear loss, illness , being vulnerable and powerless perhaps?

• my chiron is in the 8th house and only pallas is in aries nothing else in my chart

• TO THE CAPTAIN,

I'M A DOUBLE LIBRA WITH MOON IN ARIES. CHIRON IS IN MY CHART, IN PISCES. INTERESTING. I'VE ALMOST DIED VIA THE OCEAN, BUT I HAVE SEVERAL SCORPIO TRAITS! I DREAM OF SNAKES, HAVE CROSSED PATHS WITH SNAKES IN THE CONSCIOUS WAKING HOURS, SEX IS VERY IMPORTANT, I HAVE VERY INTENSE NATURE. I'VE BEEN CLINICALLY DEAD ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS! ALSO HAVE RH NEGATIVE BLOOD. HAVE A HIGH TOLERANCE TO PAIN, MUCH ENDURANCE< STAMINA, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY----PERHAPS DESCENDANT OF ATLANTIS?! I'VE NOT HEARD MUCH ABOUT THIS PLANET. WAS NOT INTRODUCED UNTIL THE 70'S. WHY IS THIS SO? NOT FOUND UNTIL THEN? ANY ADDITIONAL INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SUN SIGN PISCES, RISING AQUARIUS WITH HIS MOON IN LEO, (WHAT A COMBO, BUT MAKES FOR AN EXTREMELY WELL-ROUNDED MAN-I FEEL TO BE SO, ANYWAY!)

MUCH ABUNDANCE, BLESSINGS & MIRACLES TO YOU ALL!!

• wow! geez what a mouthful grnidqypc damn now my life seems less interesting you've packed in several lifetimes in this one lifetime good bless ya..lol

• I read a bit about Chiron some years ago and realize it is strong in my chart (Conjuct 21 Scorpio Ascendant, Moon at 22 Aries, Sun at 27 Virgo, Jupiter at 19 Sagittarius) - a bit much to figure out but with all those connections AND on my ASC - big wound?

• Dear Vesta Sun

Welcome to the club..i have Chiron conjunct my Sagittarian Ascendant

(in the 1st house, not 12th) so yes the wound is ncurabe here; you are an 'outsider,' you are a shaman - the odd one out in the family while growing up. Did you feel misundestood, was your mother mean to you?

Peace and love.

• argh..typo alert: 'incurable there'

• Chiron in Aquarius, 11th house, Aries ascendent? I sure would love to fix whatever this is. (Everything I've read about Chiron in Aquarius fits.)

• Dear Sandpiper

You are an activist with an Aries Ascendant...PETA, GREENPECE etc.,,,organisations like that need your courage...but do yu feel "wounded" maybe where your friends are concerned?

Peace and love

• Dear highpriestess3,

activist: yup.

friends: ouch... uh, yeah. trying to work on that one.

Thank you!

• you can find out more about Chiron in a book by Melanie Reinhart

it's affordable and you get a great insight on the asteroid

• HI THERE SOUL CONFUSION,

DON'T SAY THAT!!!!! OUR LIVES ARE ARE WHAT WE MAKE OF THEM!!!! JUMP ON YOUR "MAGIC CARPET" & FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'M ALSO A "DRAGON" IN THE ORIENTAL ASTROLOGY)

I KNOW MOUTHFUL & THAT'S ONLY 1/2 OF IT!

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO, PACK SEVERAL LIFE TIMES INTO ONE! THIS, I BELIEVE, IS PART OF REINCARNATION. ALL OF OUR MEMORIES FROM "PAST LIVES"!

THAT XXX IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WORD FOR "INTIMATE/PHYSICAL LOVE", DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD NOT PUT IN THE WORD " S E X " !!!!!! JEEZ!

BLESSINGS TO YOU SOUL!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS REMEMBER TO FEED YOUR BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT!!!! LOVE, LIVE AND LAUGH TO YOUR FULLEST!!!!!

• grnidgypc

i'll try and do that (pack several lives into this one ) ....... 🙂 god bless you too