Hi Hanswolfgang!

• You have been recommended by a very good friend of mine... Hans I wish to know if you are willing to have a look at my profile and share with me what you see as my ideal career choice... I feel I am ignoring what I am supposed to be doing, and I have a few thoughts and or ideas that feel exciting to me but can't be certain as to which one I should be concentrating on... I feel some panic around the whole idea... Do I need to send you any details?

• Hi bzygirl68,

A look at your profile was fruitless, if you meant your profile here on this website.

Your ideal career choice is a leading position where you can dominate in an emotional way and in an active way.

You should concentrate on one of this few thoughts and or ideas you have preferring that where your strength is needed, where your discipline is needed.

But beware of politics:

There are three ways to be ruined in this world: first is by sex, second is by gambling, and the third is by politics. Sex is the most fun, gambling is the most exciting, and politics is the surest.