Gemini Man taking long to call!!

• @MizzLibraz

Sounds like the guy wanted something more with you but you were not sure about it and he was probably aware that you are not fully into him. I think sending him that message probably puts things in a different perspective for him(especially if you don't normally send him texts of that sort judging by his response) and he might withdraw for awhile.

I did sort of the same thing with my guy but our story is bit more complicated...well on my end at least he probably has no clue at all. But yeah i thought we are having a very casual relationship when later on i realized he wanted smg more which i wanted too but didn't realize he did as well. By the time i realized it he had a pretty good excuse to not see me for a month or so and after that things haven't been the same. Anyway i think i screw it up coz now he is backing off and we aren't as close as before.

I think worthy is giving you a good advice to step away and have some time to figure out what you want with this guy and then after 8 months seeing each other may be just come clean with him about your feelings and see what happens.

• guess he dropped by my work today but wasnt here..heard it from a fren of a fren..hahaha..then I have to call him to get a message to somebody thru..him..ugh...he didn't ans his phone..so I had to leave him a msg...(he doesnt want me leaving him msgs but this couldn't be helped) I sooo didn't even think about him at all today...woooohoooo hahhaa..I am thinking though if he stops calling that it isn't gonna be a big deal w/me...I keep telling myself that..and hope that it will work...hahahaha...besides that he's got obligations too...sooo yeh its better that this ended and not go any further...ya know...

• well he called back..he was in a movie but I just talked business and that was it...dont think I can take this...hahaha I thought I could but I just can't soooo yup yup...I need HELP!!! He is seperated but still living w/her..ughh..well maybe its for the best....yeh..I ended the conversation very quickly...didn't wanna say anymore then I have to...then she comes in here and says hi..lmao..she is never that friendly she even acccused him of sleeping w/me before all of this came about..I was cool..calm..not a care in the world..but playing charades isnt my cup of tea so I don't know if I can do this..hahaha..never thought I would..here I am I must have had a moment of insanity thats what this is...craziness..whatever...if you have any ideas? let me know..I know that I shouldn't even be involved...so heres to hoping he wont call back..which I know he wont ..its weird but I just know when he is gonna call like a few mins before he does..weird..I know..why did I have to connect n be attracted to a guy who isnt available..so far I was doing good then we became frenz etc etc and on and on...

• well he called back..he was in a movie but I just talked business and that was it...dont think I can take this...hahaha I thought I could but I just can't soooo yup yup...I need HELP!!! He is seperated but still living w/her..ughh..well maybe its for the best....yeh..I ended the conversation very quickly...didn't wanna say anymore then I have to...then she comes in here and says hi..lmao..she is never that friendly she even acccused him of sleeping w/me before all of this came about..I was cool..calm..not a care in the world..but playing charades isnt my cup of tea so I don't know if I can do this..hahaha..never thought I would..here I am I must have had a moment of insanity thats what this is...craziness..whatever...if you have any ideas? let me know..I know that I shouldn't even be involved...so heres to hoping he wont call back..which I know he wont ..its weird but I just know when he is gonna call like a few mins before he does..weird..I know..why did I have to connect n be attracted to a guy who isnt available..so far I was doing good then we became frenz etc etc and on and on...

• Mzlibra, just relax a little, the stress and pressure you are putting on the situation is making you fall in love, just chill have a good time when you see him, HE WILL DEFFINATELY CALL, let it roll over to the machine and call him (not text) call the next day and casually say you thought he may have lost interest. Do not tell him how much you like him or think of him let him see. NEVER tell a gem you want a relationship first , they will pull back just becasue they don't want to be pushed. did you shag already? That can change things and, if he acted funny about a stupid text I wouldn't text him or call him until he calls me, and then tell him that I think he took things too seriously and am not sure he is even into me so I havn't called.

• Oh yes and Mzlibra, give the cap a chance to steal your heart, until mr. gem ask you to stop dating others you are free to do so and I seriously doubt he is turning anyone down for you, stop rushing into something you may or may not even be ready for, go slow enjoy yourself. YOU CAN'T hurry love. enjoy being single and available I bet my bottom dollar he is enjoying being single.

• Red-gem-- Yeah I dont know what to say really I made matters all worse you see, but thanks for your advice, I'm not going to text or call, he knows where to find me, in the mean time I'll just cry to my self, I'm suppose to be a robot thanks to him he has opened up a gate, now I've never obessed over a guy b4 and now I hate to admit omg I like him like like like........-_- I'll wait for awhile he should call me but sadly I have a feeling he wont call me at all or contact me, even tho it seems like he will ...i just dont know.

Sap-Diamond-- Oh man you was in a mini drama with a guy who didnt want strings attached, well your pretty lucky now you arent affected with the love bug, if it were me I would go mad and find some sort of way of him being my girl, crazy i know but your strong, good on you, now find some1 who is wroth your time. xx

SexyGem--I've notice I done that, now I'm wondering how can I fall out of like with him, oh man I dont know how it happend this way, its like tables have turned around, when i was always busy when i hardly even liked him and when i couldnt stand him, and he would always be the one saying dont leave me hanging your answer took decades do you know who I am and so on, and he would always be clear that he liked me, but honesly if anything if he has seconds thoughts about me it wouldnt be the text cos he knows our lil jokes he knows I'm random and weird, and no i didnt have sex with him, he knows that i wouldnt let that go he respects that, well now we are in different ends of our emotions i feel like him and now he feels like me, its like a yo yo we change our emotions with each other sadly, oh i forgot to tell you the one thing he may have different feelings in heart about me, the fact I'm not intelligentits funny how his the only one who says that ive never heard it from anyone else.....actually now I'm super back to my depression just the fact that I'm not intelligent sucks, and that my looks arent up to point, and my useless talents are stupid i would switch for a smart brain any day,,,,gosh being creative sure blows the holes like i have no idea what to do with it .oh about the cap, nah i dont know if i want to even talk to him i've done with the men now, just had enough i perfer if i got my stuff together, cos the cap really likes me weirdly enough and well i dont want to like him back, if i go on a date with him i wouldnt know how to break it to him to not break his heart but to only come for the free lunch.

EVERYONE THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, DONT WORRY I'VE LEFT HIM ALONE EVEN THO I'LL BE OBESSING, I GUESS TIME WILL TELL WHEN I DO FALL OUT OF HIM ITS BETTER IF I DISLIKE HIM ABIT AND THAT HE IS CHASING IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER.

• I would've thought you learned with this gem that just because you allow a guy to take you out and show you a good time that doesn't mean you have led him on or that if you don't want to pursue more then a friendship you will break his heart or hurt him. Why not allow yourself to be treated to a free lunc or dinner. It make yo feel better

• quck up date well he did come over..so I told him that nope cant be doing this...but he seemed obsessed..lol..and of course he didn't listen to a word I said..and he didn't even agree to anything..all he said un huh and that was it...but I've made up my mind not to answer his call(s) this coming week if he doesn't call..it seemed like just because I called him about some other business that he should call me back..etc etc..y know...then I saw him first thing that next morning w/her and she looked away and he glanced over I just acted like I had no care in the world..lol..hard to pull off...but I did it..then I saw him again...but he was hesitant so I just played along for a bit..but I wasnt exactly in the mood to see him...told him to go back to her but he didn't ...there was his option to just turn around n go home...sigh..no mizzlibra am not in love...if this is what he wants then so it is...my heart belongs to someone else nways..but...I don't wanna get caught and get caught up in any dramas...sooo that is why I have to end this..now before someone really gets hurt...I can play the no feelings game too...just don't change the rules to please yourself you know and I told him that too..I was upfront with him but no response..soooo thats where it is now..

• POPCORN>>GEMINI'S"...they MUST have their space....and they do enjoy flirting....I was committed to one for 16 years......I became possessive and he was ggooonnneeee!!!!! "DON'T CALL HIM....if he's interested he WILL call you....remember...they LOVE the chase.

Sandran>>My dad was a gemini.And I just could not trust him.He flirted with women while he was married.Where as my uncle is a Gemini..And acts the total opposite.

• sexygem>>I would've thought you learned with this gem that just because you allow a guy to take you out and show you a good time that doesn't mean you have led him on or that if you don't want to pursue more then a friendship you will break his heart or hurt him. Why not allow yourself to be treated to a free lunc or dinner. It make yo feel better

Sandran>>I told a Saggitarius that a date equals the expectations of sex.Well..ain't that what a guy is after when they take you out?

• I told my gemini man that i was seeing someone and he showed up at my house. That is the second time i told him and both times he showed up. So what do you think it means when he does this??? Just curious of what yall think. thanks

• yeh bring the popcorn..hahaha yup waiting on the gem man to call so I can reiterate to him that no can do too much risks...

• @ sandran, of course guys want sex, but I believe when they ask you out what they want is an oportunity to get to know you. Accepting a date is not agreeing to anything but lunch or a movie or dinner. Nothing more, nothing less, and most likely if that's all it takes to get the goods you won't get a return call the next day. Going on a date is not the same thing as being in a serious or commited relationship with someone, it's supose to be fun.

@ motherof3 as a gem I'm sure you know the fastest way to get a response and some major attention from a gem is competition, I don't know why I can't resisit fighting for what I believe is mine (even if it's not) I hate that I respond the way I do, but I do everytime. Everytime I try to advise someone about a problem with gems that's what I sudgest.... stop calling (as much) and find a new (improved) boo, even if he/she is imaginary.

• sexygem>>most likely if that's all it takes to get the goods you won't get a return call the next day

Sandran>>I can remember back in the day when you did give it up to a guy,If they liked it enough they would come back for more.Nowadays they get it once,..sometimes not but,get tired easily/don't want the effort to fight for it...,get lazy and never come back.Oh How times have changed...

• he finally called and i didn't answer so he proceeded to call 7x after that but i didn't answer either...don't know about today...I can say don't call me either...I was busy with "other" things..but yep...it aint easy...but gotta do it...if he decides to move on..then I am f-i-n-e with that too...just can't deal with any drama right now...and either he acknowledges the risks and does something about it or the other option is to find someone else..I am sure he knows alot of females anyways..so that is where its at..

• This post is deleted!

• you go girl saphirediamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thanx..mo3200920...well he called me at work yesterday so I had to answer...grudgingly..first thing he asked why don't you answer my call??? when? he said Icalled your cell..well the ringer must of been off...I jus told him..didn't hear it...he said I bet you saw it was from me and you ignored it...I really couldn't discuss that because I was at work...just talked about superficial things..n other stuff..he keeps reporting to me that he doesn't drink b/c I don't..he seems to want me to believe that he doesn't do that anymore..I don't know if that is true or not..he asked how my thanksgiving was? he told me about his new job..the hours his schedule..said he went hunting most of the weekend..etc etc..how much money he is making...then he asked if could help me with some stuff I didn't answer...he acts like he doesn't know this n that but I know he does...ughh...I forgot all about him...then he calls...but I just say bye at the end of the conversation...so thats that...

• Well my Gemini man calls me on a daily basis now. You kinda have to tell them you either call and act like you care or else. He calls me everyday and sometimes in the middle of the night and he now makes time to see me. I just put my foot down. He knows that i am a gemini also and i know exactly how he thinks. If you dont have feelings for him anymore then i would just ignore him but if you do just tell him how it is and dont be afraid. He doesnt call you that often anyways so what would it hurt?!!!