Can someone please do my chart and tell me the compatibility to Aquarius women

• Sep 14 86 born 8 :04 pm ny ny

• If you google FREE Astrology birth or natal charts you will be given a list you can choose from and can enter the information you've just given to find out if you are compatible with Aquarian women or any other sign in the zodiac. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. Peace!

• This post is deleted!

• Bixpiff56 Sun in Virgo , Moon in Aquarius, Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Capricorn, Jupiter in Pisces, Saturn in Sagittarius, Uranus in Sagittarius, Neptune in Capricorn, Pluto in Scorpio, Midheaven in Capricorn, Ascendant in Aries

• I guess the moon makes it a yea to a degree. Most of the times my head is in the clouds, thinking about futuristic things, I tend to fall back when

someone gets too close, love freedom , always talking and doing siomething original. Is the Devan

of the sign also suppose to give me more of an airy personality. Because I tend to always have Gemini friends..

• You are a Virgo in Western astrology and a Tiger in Chinese astrology. You have an inner battle going on sometimes, your careful, meticulous Virgo side is not always in agreement with your passionate, outgoing Tiger one. Regardless, you care deeply about those around you.

You need freedom in a relationship to some extent, so an Aquarius (or a Gemini, since your birth date number is 5) could be a great match for you, since they need freedom also.

If you can give me the birth date of the Aquarius you have in mind, I can probably tell you more about your compatibility. Good luck!

• Maybe you can help me understand something: My Horosocope reads: Ascendant in Aquarius, Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Pisces, Mercury and Venus in Aquarius, Mars and Saturn in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Virgo/Leo cusp. Here's the deal: I worked with an Aquarian woman (her Sun sign) who was very blunt when speaking her mind which was sometimes not very nice and for some reason I would freeze when she talked to me in her cold manner. With all of the Aquarius personality traits plus the outspoken, and sharp tongued Sagittarius why didn't I get back with her? Was it the passive Capricorn or the dreamy Pisces that held me back?

• 1 28 88

• JuneMoon26 I asked a question about working with an Aqaurian woman which is above this question but no answer. Can you help me?

• casper402032, sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner!

One thing to remember about Aquarians is that they always try to tell the truth, or what they believe is the truth. It can be hard to stand up to someone who has such faith in their beliefs, even if they're totally wrong. It will make them happy if you can entertain, or pretend to at least, their thoughts and theories on things. They often enjoy a debate, so after they share their view, chances are they'll listen to yours if you tell them calmly. Since you have your moon in Pisces, you tend to be tactful and avoid confrontation, so your intuition probably told you not to cross her.

If you work with her in the future, be friendly, but don't let yourself be walked all over. If she argues, listen and debate with her in a calm and reasonable way. She'll likely respect you more for standing up for your beliefs. Good luck!

• BxPiff56, according to the Aquarius birthday you gave me, she is more sensitive, refined, tactful, and cautious than the average Aquarian. She may have a hard time trusting people. If you wish to win her over, be polite and patient and, most of all, kind. Also, she loves mystery, so don't "show her all your cards" right away. Show off your intelligence a little, too. Good luck