Reincarnation, Sry yall

• I knw there are so many of these and if there is a better place to put this id appreciate t know where, so here it goes!

Was wondering if anyone has the ability to beable to give me some Idea of what my past lives were? I need some answers to beable to figure some things out? Its time for me to focus on myself to beable to get back on my horse and help others. If anyone else needs help as well go ahead and post

• Bump

• Hi serious,

The image that I got was of a male in the civil war, in the Confederate Army. You fought in Virginia and seemed quite traumatized from it. You had sandy colored strait hair and were quite good looking. That's all I have for now, but I'll try again later.

• I get the name William.

• Thanks md! and Bump to you too libra. 🙂

• Dear Serious7... you seem to have some insight and I was wondering if you might be able to help me with a problem I have.... I am in love with a Cancer man, James, 7/9/66 and he supposedly loves me, 7/21/57.... he has withdrawn from me for the 2nd time and I don't know why. Do you see a future for us or should I stop spinning my wheels and move on. Its difficult to believe that he could tell me how much he cares and then just shut down, I'm hurt and confused. Anything would be helpful, thanks. Claire

• Hi Manifestdreams

My name is Toni 12/04/59, I am new to this site. I was wondering if you see anything for me and my family, Robert 04/04/86 Rebecca 03/15/90 and my lover Bob 05/22/58. I dream alot since I was little and can figure their meaning out .

• Ragtop, the immediate impulse I got was hes not exactly the straightest edge in the circle. The future I see is to be a friend. He seems to be an open person but hes not. Youve had this feeling before but your love for him got into the way. He cares that much for you. Imbrace that :).

Hope and peace, god bless

Serious