Ace of Cups and Death???

• Can anyone explain how an Ace of Cups would appear in a "Love Situation" position and Death in the "Challenges/Obstacles" position? My interpretation of death is the end of the road so I don't understand how the situation can be Ace of Cups. Anyone that could shed some light on this for me please?

• This post is deleted!

• ok, I understand and I actually thought the same. meaning I agree with you. lol

as a challenge or as an obstacle; change will be beyond your ability to resist it. what will be , is what will be, and similar to the serenity prayer. accept what you cannot control or influence.. would be one way of looking at it.

sunny

• depending on the other cards.. this could be a good thing. I would not get too stuck on that card.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• wow.. I see.. I need to mull it over and get back to you tomorrow. I say it's fascinating, and pretty cool that you came up the same 2, and a change sword card. very interesting I'd say.

sunny

• Card 1 - Me: 8 of Swords you feel you have to be the one to compromise. you have no control over the outcome. feeling stuck, mental torture.

Card 2 - Situation: Ace of Cups renewal, new beginning, starting over, promise of a good future

Card 3 - Challenges: Death transformation is occurring for all concerned. best to adapt to the changes than to resist. I am feeling for you it's an inner change, on your way of thinking. a new perspective is needed for you to see the truth of your situation.

When Death showed up I took it as a sign and switched over to a "love" spread instead of relationship. Shuffled and started over and got,

Card 1 - Me: Ace of Cups you are hoping for a fresh start with the one you love. you are very hopeful that this will manifest on the material plane.

Card 2 - Situation: 7 of Swords everyone involved has their own agenda. planning, thinking, and implementing. some spying could be going on. who is watching whom?

Card 3 - Challenges: Death inner transformation.. this is not necessarily a bad card. it does not always imply to ending of a relationship or love. because you are asking about yourself in both of these spreads, it reflects how you will transform within your situation.

have a good weekend.. Sunny

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!