BLMOON,IF YOU HAVE A SPARE MOMENT,I KNOW YOU ARE VERY BUSY

• HI BLMOON MY NAME IS SHEILA I'M FROM VANCOUVER, CANADA.BORN AUGUST 10TH 1960 5:00AM.

i KNOW YOU ARE ONE BUSY GIFTED PERSON, AND I UNDERSTAND ALOT OF TIMES THE SPIRIT I BELEIVE WILL DRAWS YOU TO A POST, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG:) i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU, BUT OTHER PEOPLE NEED YOU ALSO.

i'M JUST WANDERING IF THE SPIRIT HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ME THAT i NEED TO KNOW..i'LL WAIT PATIRNTLY AS A LEO DOES HEHE..

IF YOU CAN'T AND YOUR FEELING DRAINED, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND

HUGS AND LIGHT SHEILA

• There is a great sadness that surrounds you--even as you are smiling--feeling the lovely breeze--smelling the flowers. Life is always bittersweet for you. A very deep cut--your childhood wound. Something blinded you and leaves you less safe--you have boundry issues and without boundry alarms going off you cannot really see the truth about others. You are easily attracted to those who hide things--they send out a strong strong familiar do not ask energy and healthy people override it but people without boundries let others over rule their intuitions----you attract those who have unspoken rules of don't ask. Drug addicts feed into your wound. People who live in denial find you an easy mark. Early in life you were taught not to fight back or think for yourself. Someone had control issues and Spirit shows me a little girl tied up in a chair with her mouth taped shut---trapped. This feeling haunts you into helplessness you are blind to--but this year your vision is getting clearer. Many Angels and guides surround you right now. Your safety issues are ready to be healed. It is the time in your life for eyes wide open healing. This is a persistant journey of peeling away the layers of who you are underneath all that pain--the spirit who came into this world before life happened. I see your dreams becoming vivid--and the emotions will be up and down. There will be a releasing of pain and fear and dreams that will echoe how in life you recreate those old emotions. You are on a journey of finding yourself "a loveable child". Spirit says you are being guided now like never before as the next ten years are meant to be a return to YOU. You will find the warrior in you to guard that big shiny heart of yours. It's the little things that pave the way to true change. Start having things your way. Don't settle for the noisy table at the resturant--don't accept anything you don't like--say no more often--be you and have a right to ask question that bother you--to speak up--remove the tape and speek up spirit says. Blessings--PS I see a happy white dog giving kisses to a thin man sitting on the floor--hear the Beatles singing love is all you need.

• I can't stop crying,BLMOON,i thank you, all of you...for your energies

This is so true, i am a litlle girl who just wants some peace and good love....

May love, light,Angels,God,peace,and many hugs urround u always,

sheila

• Death,abuse,alcohol,drugs have always surrounded me my daughters daddy died three years ago of an overdoze, he was a recovering addict, my nephews are all into drugs and drinking as is most of my family i have been clean and sober for 13 years...I am afraid, and people are drawn to me, family included they want my heart...its a funny thing about what you said about the restraunt, my daughters grandma was visiting from ontARION ON SATURDAY WE WENT FOR DINNER AND THIS RESTRAUNT WAS PACKED WE COULDN'T EVEN HEAR OUR SELVES THINK I ASKED MY GRANDMAS DAUGHTER IF WE COULD LEAVE AND WE DID.

MY GUIDES, I HAVE NAMED ANNABELLE,NICKY AND OH MY GOSH I DREW A BLANK WOW...

ANYWAYS blmOON i thank you again ...I don't know who to call upon any more its like i can't stop, yes smiling but breaking inside, i'm very tired, and i know its because i'm going through a growth spurt of some kind. you are very right about that.I am starting to open up more..i hope this makes sense.

hugs sheila

• JOLIE, YES THATS HER NAME

• PS I see a happy white dog giving kisses to a thin man sitting on the floor-

I'M WONDERING IF THIS IS MY UNCLE, I CALLED HIM UNKY, I TOOK CARE OF HIM BEFORE HE PASSED LAST YEAR, I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME ABOUT A DOG HE HAD WHEN HE WAS A CHILD, HE WAS THE LAST OF MY DADS FAMILY, MY DAD PASSED 3 MONTHS BEFORE MY DAUGHTERS DAD DIED. 2006. SORRY BLMOON THIS JUST CAME TO ME MY UNKY HAD PURE WHITE HAIR RATHER SKINNY BEFORE HE PASSED ON, BUT HE STILL AWAYS GOT A PERM HEHE

HUGS AGAIN SHEILA

• BUMP,

JUST IN CASE,

PEACE,LIGHT AND LOVE AND THANK YOU..(TO ALL OF YOU)

SHEILA

• ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

• ONCE MORE

• I think you are right as when a loved one gives me images and words they are meant to jog a memory in the person they are saying hello to so trust your gut--if it felt like him it was. I just saw him as feeling at home and very happy and the dog was kissing him as if he just got home. The thin man sitting cross leg on the floor was enjioying it thinking how good it felt to be sitting young. And the word white was strong--I actually saw a white dog--though you are right sometimes the white means more than just the dog when its said strongly. Usually after one of these hellos you can expect a dream as well. Blessings. And keep practicing Happy thoughts!

• Thanks BLMOON

One last question if i can,

like i said i do know how much people depend on you.i feel bad taking time away from someone who is desperately needing guidance more than i.

who should i be talking to,i mean i talk to god,i talk to angels, but who should i go to with my journey I'm on,is there someone from my past life or their past lives.. i can't connect with all of them.mentioned above,is it someone i need to be aware of perhaps a name..a angels name allot of times i try to talk and thank all of who i believe are my helpers,but i can't stop to quiet my mind to get answers that i am seeking

thanks again

Sheila

• BUMP:)

• ok, im trying a photo

• yippie

• Now my boyfriend of just over a year, do the spirits pick up any thing on us, this is it hehe

• The first picture is very vibrant with good energy--specialy the young man on far right--very old soul--animals and children love him--mostly this picture glows with love--you are very blessed--the little girl is very psychic--this is a very good picture--made me feel good to look at it--you all lean on each other--very connected. Second picture--this man is complicated--lots going on below the surface. Seems easy on the outside but really he has relationship issues--can be very stuck in his ways where relationships take a lot of compromise he really doesn't bend well. He doesn't yell much or throw tantrums but can be cold and indifferent about getting his way--just refuses to bend so sometimes it is mistaken as strength. You can be fooled about that--seeing strength in a man that really is weak. His calm stubborn streak as well can be mistaken for something peaceful but it is peace with a price. There is an imaturity--he attracts mother types even though he acts like he doesn't need one--as I said this man contains a lot of contradiction--he says one thing but reality paints another picture. In the picture his aura overshadows yours so it says to me he must be the one in control--another contradiction because he preaches take it light--talks a lot about being free and easy but in the end you will find yourself abiding by little unspoken rules if you choose to keep him. He is not nessasarelly bad for you as you can learn about yourself from him if you speak up more and question him more when you see contradictions in what he says and what he does or most important how he makes you feel. Resist being too nurturing with this one and use your head more. He knows how to play the sympathy card and can be manipulative in a subtle way. He is smart and can talk his way around anything. There is a bit of hermit in him---a social detachment and he sometimes feels awkward with groups of people and prefers one on one. Spirit says you can learn a lot about him by knowing his parents--he has a strong fixed relationship with them that he interpets differently than is reality. He likes to think they need him more but truth is He needs them more than he'll admitt. There is an anchor they provide him that gives him emotional security. He sometimes suffers from anxieties that interfear with employment--again part of his social disorder--he does not handle conflict well (the hermit). Still he doesn't see himself as weak and in fact often feels he is above others--this is that I'm strong vibe he gives out that attracts people to him. People are drawn but then find him quirky or feel somethings off as if he doesn't like them so he usually ends up with people who are very big hearted and don't mind not questioning his contradictions. He knows how to make you laugh. He knows your weaknesses so you must know yourself as well to keep this relationship fair or as the past has proven you could lose yourself and get surprised. Spirit advises keep your eyes open and above all SPEAK UP when you feel what you feel--don't let him ever talk you out of gut feelings. You could either grow together or he can hold you back. You are more likely to grow ahead than he so really it's on your back to lead him out of his fixed imaturity--like boot camp--a lot of work! Your choice.

• OMG EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS SO TRUE ABOUT MY PARTNER, I AM BEGINNING TO SEE,HE LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS BUT A SEPARATE SUITE.. HE ALWAYS TELLS ME THEY NEED HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING ON IN THEIR YEARS, WHICH THEY ARE...I THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID AND IT DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG HE DOES NEED THEM MORE, YOU COULDN'T BE MORE RIGHT ABOUT HIM, AND HE DOES MAKE ME LAUGH, AND I HAVE GROWN WITH THIS MAN, ALLOT TO THINK ABOUT,BLMOON...HE DOES CRY AND TURN EVERYTHING AROUND AND I AM THE NATURING TYPE...BUT BOUNDARIES AND SAYING NO IS STARTING TO COME IN TO MY LIFE IN A GOOD WAY, THANK YOU AGAIN..MAY GOD KEEP IS LOVING ARMS AROUND YOU SO YOU CONTINUE YOUR SPECIAL GIFTS...TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BLMOON YOU HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL TEACHER FOR ME, TO ALL OF YOU,THANK YOU AGAIN

HUGS AND LOVE SHEILA

PS YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRL, I TELL HER ALL THE TIME TO TRY AND LEARN TO MEDITATE,AN THAT I BELEIVE SHE HAS SPECIAL GIFTS, BANG ON ABOUT MY SON COREY HE IS AN OLD SOUL.

• i just couldn't let this go before you read above this

sheila

• Thank you and the spirits who watch over you and gave me all you needed to hear! I'm always happy when I get it right!