Can anyone tell me when my son will start feeling better about himself

• My son Jeremy has been pretty depressed since the breakup of his marriage almost two years ago. He is still in love with girl and just cannot seem to move on. He says he is miserable and that his life is over. I keep telling him he will meet someone new and have children and all the things he wanted with his ex but he says it is too late for him. He has no friends and does not trust anyone anymore. I just don't know how to help him. His ex really shattered his confidence. His dob is 2/16/77. Any hep is greatly appreciatted. Thanks

Cathy

• Hi cathylee,

Sorry to hear about your son. This might seem strange, but the feeling I'm getting is that your son could be helped from working out. I'm getting the sense that feeling powerful in his physical body would help get his self esteem back on track. He might even benefit from a martial arts class. Hope this made some sense to you.

• Thanks for the reply. I will suggest it to him. Hw used to do martial art when he was young. anything else you can yell me like will he meet someone and have the life he wants?

• I had a feeling you would tell me that he did martial arts when he was young. I'm even more convinced that he should look into something like this to boost his confidence. I do think he will meet someone and have the life he wants he just has to remember what it felt like to be him, before her, so doing something that gets him in touch with his youthful self would be helpful. I see him meeting a petite girl with long dark blond-light brown hair.

• I will try to convince him to try something new but he is pretty down right now. He is getting ready to move back home for a few months and I am hoping he will start chatting online with folks with similar interests. Does he really pick bad friends or just have bad luck with people? someone told him this is making up for something he did in a former life. You have been very helpful. Thanks Manifestdreams

• You're welcome cathylee.

If you think that he may be clinically depressed then he should really see a professional regarding this. I do think he can turn it around if he has the ability to see some hope and take some steps to move forward. So, see if he is open to taking a martial arts class or something that interest him. If he remains without any hope for a future then he needs outside help. If he can improve his self esteem, he will attract a higher caliber of people to him. It's the vibration that he holds in this life that's going to determine his happiness. This wasn't a punishment, it's an opportunity to move him into a life better than he ever could have imagined.

May I ask if he has a grandfather on the other side?

• His paternal grandfather passed away before I ever met him. I find Jeremy does still enjoy some things so I am hoping he is not clinically depressed. I feel like if he made a few friends and found the right girl he would be happy again.

• Let him know his grandfather has been watching over him his whole life. "He's got his back". I feel like my suggestions were coming from him.

• You are very helpful. Should my son try talking to his grandfather. He is pretty open to psychic ideas. I wish we had known his grandfather. I hear they were alot alike. I truely hope he can find happiness soon. Then maybe I could be happier.

• Yes, talking to him would be good. It will help him to know that he has support from the other side. Your son will find happiness, he just has to be willing to let go of the past, and embrace his future. Try not to worry too much, I know it's hard. Let me know how things go.

• Can u tell me where or when my son will meet this young lady? He has been online at a couple of dating sites but has not put much energy into them. He has gotten very little response on them. Are the a waste of his time or the right way to go? Is it possiable that he will meet someone through his job? Thanks.

• I think he should put himself in new situations to increase the odds of meeting someone. I feel that within the next three months he will meet this girl. Online is OK but you have to be much more careful. He needs to take care of himself, learn how to enjoy himself again. Women are attracted to confident men.

• hello Manifestdreams. Thanks for your help. I have been tring to get my son to be more active or at least talk to some people online even if it is not ladies. I have told him to find some people with mutual interests but he seems just unwilling to do it. I'm ready to scream. I will keep trying to get him out and about. I even told him to join here and talk to folks. I find the forums very interesting and enjoy reading them.

• I hope he can find something that interests him enough to get out in the world again. Good Luck.

• cathy

if you would like to, let me know his place of birth and time

place = city and state, be specific

I'll pull out something

I feel that manifestdream is right about the physical workout

the element he was born in, will benefit from it

but I can't tell more without more info.

• Hello leo. My son was born 2/16/77 in baltimore md at around 11pm. I really don't remember the excact time. I don't know what to do to get him out and about meeting new people. He has no real friends and does not trust anyone. So what do you think. I'm beginning to believe that both my sons are going to be at home with me forever.

• do you know his ex? I only need dob when it comes her

just to see what actually is happening, what she did and what he did

• Sun in Aquarius

He is independent, autonomous, emancipated and has progressive ideas. an unusual, rebellious and revolutionary spirit.

Moon in Aquarius

He is sociable, intelligent and lucid. Thanks to great sociability, he has many friends. He is modern, original, inventive, non-conformist and brings new life.he is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life.

Mercury in Aquarius

Likes everything that is new and original: is an innovator. Values her independence and liberty of action greatly. He initiates projects, he is individualistic, idealistic and humanitarian. Likes intellectual discussions. argumentative, bickering and eccentric.

Venus in Aries, Mars in aquarius

Brief passions, love as a "flash in the pan". Bursts of friendship or embracing of causes that cannot be justified or which turn out not to be what they promised at the start. Becomes drunk with love or passion. A spendthrift. fickleness, sudden passions, too swift and unconsidered flights of enthusiasm.Uses aggressiveness in a social battle for freedom, or independence or adventure, but always linked to society. Likes adventure, independence. Disturbances, changes, upsets.

Jupiter in Taurus

He likes the good things in Life and knows how to profit from them. A high liver, but perhaps a little too greedy. He controls and administers her affairs, money well. he is a little too obsessed by increasing her material possessions, money. Has too great a desire to possess, to be powerful.

Saturn in Leo

In a position of authority, he likes responsibilities and assumes them. He receives favours from patrons, who recognize her merits or similarly receives honors in return for well-accomplihed tasks.abuse of power, little feeling in the workplace.

Uranus in Scorpio

Intelligent and subtle. Adores research, inquiry, investigation. Very sensual.

Neptune in Sagittarius

Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.

Pluto in Libra

Brings changes.

Planets in houses

Influenced by the family, especially the mother. Proud, self-confident, he has faith in her future and is ambitious.He likes family life, peace and quiet: he likes to stay at home, surrounded by loved ones, in agreeable circumstances. Positively influenced by the mother.Good education, he is cultivated, likes literature, family life and family relationships.He is devoted to sick or poor people. Certainly works in a medical or social setting, where he meets their partner, who is a great help professionally.

Lively spirit, alert and ingenious but sarcastic, critical, provocative. He is quarrelsome. Expresses herself easily, does what he wants: success is at the end of the road. He is capable and acts quickly.He makes a good marriage, with a useful partner who helps to bring success if only by his advice. He never goes outside the bounds of legality. Upbringing is rigorous, severe. Her professional life is all-important. He is serious, methodical, persevering. He wants to have power, to succeed and has all the necessary qualities to achieve this objective, by taking one step at a time.

He is above all independent and original. Sometimes blunt and irritable. Never lets herself be influenced. He does not tolerate any sort of setback. He is ready for adventure, even though it's risky. develops her "brilliant" but questionable ideas to earn money.

Ascendant in Scorpio

Emotional life certainly very changeable. Lovers will come and go, and then come back again. Sexuality is very important for her, for her stability.

House VI in Aries

Ability to command, knows how to take up her responsibilities at work. Weak point: headaches, fevers.

House X in Leo

All the leadership qualities are there: authority, sense of organization, initiative, risk calculation, intelligence, but also thanks to outside help. He is a fighter.

House XII in Libra

Marriage doesn't bring luck, honors come as he imagined they might.

Moon - Saturn

He has changeable moods, a reserved character, is stubborn and lacks assurance. Her relationship with her mother is disturbing and difficult, he has considerable family problems. This is the standard aspect for children who are abandoned or lack maternal love.

Moon - Pluto

He wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. He has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

Saturn - Midheaven

He is ambitious, but in a calculated, well-balanced way. He perseveres, is serious, orderly. He climbs the ladder slowly but surely: if need be, he is willing to change her ideas. He is wise and experienced.

Saturn - Uranus

He does not like routine, whether at work or in her emotional life. He fights to keep her independence, her freedom of action. He would gladly re-make the world.

Moon - Uranus

He has a feverish, non-constructive restlessness. He is too susceptible. While her life is full of change, he is full of hot air. He is eccentric, irritable and stubborn. He has difficulty concentrating on a job. Nervous strain. Her friendships are like her professional and love life - unstable.

Moon - Midheaven

He has an irresolute nature, with sudden changes of humor. He is unstable and does not follow through on her own objectives. This instability shows itself not only in professional life but also in love life and friendships.

Mars - Ascendant

He is quarrelsome, critical and violent. Her success is obtained by dubious means.

Uranus - Ascendant

He is always changing, is unstable. He is ready to innovate, to change everything. He is inventive.

Sun - Jupiter

He is negligent, spendthrift. He goes to excesses of all sorts. He is proud and arrogant, and considers herself much superior to others.

Mars - Uranus

He is full of contradictions. He is original, tending to the eccentric, violent, headstrong, impatient and irascible. He fights to the bitter end to overcome hurdles, and has the strength to overcome them.

Mercury - Ascendant

he likes to criticize, to gossip. Frequently arguing, he is nervous but also disturbed. he looks out too much for a verbal battle, and is provoking.

never mind his ex, I can see it here:

"he is eccentric, with sharp mood swings Frequently arguing, he is nervous but also disturbed. he looks out too much for a verbal battle, and is provoking He is full of contradictions. He is original, tending to the eccentric, violent, headstrong, impatient and irascible. He fights to the bitter end to overcome hurdles, and has the strength to overcome them. He has a feverish, non-constructive restlessness He is proud and arrogant, and considers herself much superior to others.

It is actually in a good marriage that he will gain balance to his personality, but first of all He needs to tone down his restlessness and pride. he does have a warm heart, but pride and recklessness get in the way, he would give in to arrigance and self centeredness not admitting his mistakes and feeling superior. he has inventive and eccentric side of him, he can use this to channel his restlessness. what is his hobby? what is he good at? try push him in this direction. I can see why workout is good, it does channel restlessness too plus it's good for his blood circulation. try to also push him to spiritual work out, such as yoga and meditation. this will be hard to do, for he is stubborn and can be violent. but will help if he does it regularly, to balance him. if you can't push him, find a person that he likes to be with or someone he used to listen to. tell this person to help you get him into the right direction. his friends might be turned off by his headstrongness, but there must be one that really cares for him, that you can talk to and ask their help to make him listen to your suggestions. there are quite a few indications that he is close to you, influenced by you. so maybe you already know how to talk him into it.

• Wow you got lots of stuff spot on. He is very headstrong and stubborn just like his father. He is very argumentative but I think that comes from insecurity. I have never known him to be violent though. His ex said he was very disrespectful and I can believe that. She was his first love and I really don't think he knew how to act. But then again niether did she. As for any kind of working out he is not open to it at all. So do you think he will find the right girl soon? I sure wish he could find some happiness. He was a much different person when he was married.

• true

the chart tells me that "It is actually in a good marriage that he will gain balance to his personality" which is a good thing for him.

I don't see it happening within the next 5 years, sorry

but it seemed he already met this girl (that would be good for her) in his 20s

only he didn't end up marrying her somehow