To Chris1962 - could you do a reading please?

• Dear Chris,

I was wondering if you could please do a reading for me? My question is what are the guy's (let's name him G) feelings for me now? What would happen if I contacted him?

I don't know what kind of background information do you need, so please let me know if you need more details on me or G.

Thank you very much!

• Hi HappyPeaceful! (nice name; makes a person feel happypeaceful reading it!)

Nothing would happen if you contacted him. Except him feeling quite pleased to hear from you. I get that he's very, very busy at the moment and is focusing on all sorts of things and not thinking of much else except what he's got to do next. I think there is a mild interest there from him for you, and maybe touching base might bring that out a bit. He's a nice fella actually, but like I said, he's just whirling round like a dervish as we speak. A hard worker and someone very dedicated to what he does. He's not long come out of a relationship I think, and is licking his wounds. He's also being cautious as he doesn't want to go "back there" if you know what I mean. He has no feelings for the last girl friend, at least none that I'm picking up on, and I think he thinks of you every now and then and it makes him smile briefly, in between what he's just done and is going to do next.

So gorn, just send him a casual, friendly text and see what goes from there. I know we aren't good at "chasing" fellas, but sometimes these overworked dolts need a little r 'n' r; they just forget that at times.

But don't think you'll be spending loads of time with him, as he is very loaded up right now. But I think he'll make time to just have a coffee and a yak, and will be quite happy to develop a friendship to start with and see what happens from thereonin.

So I guess what I'm saying to you here is, yeah, get in touch with him; it can't hurt. But don't rush anything and don't expect too much to start with. In time you'll find he's the one who gets in touch with you more than the other way around, and maybe one day, he'll realise why that is so ... 🙂

GOOD LUCK. xoxoxoxoxoxxo

• Dear Cris,

thank you so much for responding so fast - I really appreciate that! Thanks for being clear and specific and taking time and energy to explain the situation as you see it 🙂

Sending hugs&blessings&love 🙂

PS: thank you for noticing my name - yes, it was deliberate :)) it makes feel that way and am happy it makes others to feel that too!

• Dear Cris1962,

Can you please take a look at my husband's future employment? He hasn't worked in many years and has been back in school for the last several months. He has been actively looking for a job, but has found nothing.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Andrea Oh

• Dear Cris1962,

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing a reading for me?

I know this guy, we have been friends for about two years and became close and earlier this year he said he wanted us to make a go of things and that he could see a future with me (that was 3 months ago), but since having met up with him recently he has become really distant and cold and now he is hesitant about having a relationship at the moment since he said to me that he has too much going on right now. I am feeling however, that that is not the case and that his feelings have changed for me and so now I am not sure what to do. Should I forget about him and move on? Or does he sincerely care for me and want to be with me, and if so, what should I do about the lack of communication between us? Should I wait for him to contact me or should I do something? Its driving me nuts!

If he is not the right person for me, do you see someone else for me, because I am 32 years old now and have never been in a serious relationship but I really want to be happily married and to love someone and for them to love me in return but i'm starting to lose hope :(. I don't know where or what I should be doing anymore to be honest.

Please can you give me some insight and guidance, I would be immensely grateful.

My d.o.b 18.2.77 and this guy is 4.5.79.

Many thanks

Misha

• Dear Chris, your response to Happy Peaceful sounds a lot like the man in my life. I would like to know if I should continue with this relationship. We are great together, but I feel I need more in a relationship. Your help would be appreciated