Lost wedding rings

• I lost my engagement ring and wedding band on August 22nd. I remember picking them up from my nightstand, but can't remember putting them down again. I've searched my whole house, but have not yet been able to locate them. I'm heartbroken, and fear that I won't be able to find them again. I'm still holding out hope that they are still in my home, as I've checked the cars and checked the garbage before sending it out, but still they have not turned up. If anyone can lend their insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Did you check the pockets of what you were wearing that day?

• I was not wearing anything with pockets that day, but have checked anyway with no luck.

• you may of placed them up high, but however st germaine is the finder of lost articles, etc pray to him and ask him to help you find them, i got the feeling that you placed them up high somewhere and in something, think where you went after you put them in your hand, what was the next place in the house you went to, best of luck to you.

• i stand corrected it is saint anthony the finder of people and other things, my apologies