Wrong Sign?

• Forgive me if this is in the wrong section or has more-or-less been posted before.

I am very confused about my sign... I was supposed to have born on September 19th, but instead was born on May 22nd.

I don't seem to have any traits of a Gemini other than being talkative, and maybe a bit flighty or afraid of routine/boredom. Other than that, I am very critical, a perfectionist, etc.

It is possible my signs are split? Should I look to both for guidance, or...?

I do not know my Moon or Rising signs, as I'm not aware of my birth time.. yet. (looking for birth certificate)

As for compatibility, I tend to be most attracted to Capricorns and other Virgos.. I usually end up in relationships with Pisces or Aquarius and they end horribly.

Thank you for any help you can give, and feel free to ask questions.

• I just realized I posted this in the wrong category, sorry about this! 😞

• No, you are fine. Your posting is fine. But, you are a Gemini and you have there trait. Your are in the begining of this zodiac sign. Getting bored easily is for sure one of their trait.

• I don't "feel" like a Gemini at all, when I read about them, I don't agree with hardly anything... I don't get bored easily, or even bored at all.. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't think I'm truly a Gemini. 😞

• May 22nd is the beginning of the Gemini sign. Sorry.......

• you need birth time and birth info

try www 0800-horoscope com

scroll down for birth charts and you will find it for free with description

you were born in the cusp taurus gemini

and you will see how other planets position during your time of birth, shape your personality

this is time of birth, not time you are supposed to be born

there is a reason why you were born in may not september

the universe has reason for everything

just accept your birth time as it is, and try to understand more of your personality

birth chart will explain more of it, and of course upbringing and life experience add to it

• @Mewsette --- I'm afraid worthy1248 is correct here about you being the first decan Gemini and a Taurus/Gemini cusp. Basically you'd have traits of both these signs time to time BUT in order to explore more of your personality we do need your other details too (ur T.O.B, P.O.B.). If it helps you...I myself do not feel like a piscean most of the times even though I'm a second decan person (meaning I'd display more of the traits of my particular sign than the other two decans) but thats coz of my moon and rising sign. This is nothing to worry about. :):):):)