Does this mean anything please ?

• Hi , around 6 months ago , I was at another job . There was a very cute guy there who I noticed staring at me a few times just 2 weeks before I was going to leave that job . He worked in another department . I remember feeling something when our eyes met . But then I quit that job and never saw him again . My new job is quite close to where I used to work . In spite of this , I never bumped into him .

I am telling all this because last night as I was in bed , out of the blue , this guy came into my mind . I had completely forgotten about him . This got me really puzzled . I wonder if this means anything at all and if I will see him again soon ? Thank.

• Hi Grace

I'll be brief here: there's every chance you will see him again soon. Just try not to focus on it too much. Let it go and who knows who'll come strolling round the corner when you're out and about one day ... 🙂

• Hi cris1962 , trying to have high hopes but I would love to see this guy again !! Maybe something could happen between us this time . Thank you.

• Hi cris1962 ,I MEANT trying NOT to have high hopes but I would love to see this guy again !! Maybe something could happen between us this time . Thank you.

• Hi Grace,

I have this image of you bumping into him in a coffee shop.

• Hi manifestdreams, thanks I would absolutely love to happen ! I'm just sad I didn't notice him long before I left that job and that I didn't smile at him when he was staring at me . Well can't turn back time . If I do see him ever again , I'll make sure that I smile and maybe he'll come talk to me .