2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I have so very much to be thankful for. I have great, caring friends, a loving family, and a job that's leading me to the right places. Health and happiness.. thanks universe!! 🙂

• I am eternally thankful and grateful for my health, well-being, personal strength, ability to love and forgive. I am thankful and grateful for my family, the love and support that surrounds me in all aspects of my life and the ability to live life everyday on my terms.

I offer peace, love, prosperity and abundance to everyone, everyday! Thank you for letting me share...

• I am thankful for my good friends and family, especially my two healthy, bright teenagers.

• I am thankful to be able to work, to be in a field which helps others. I am also thankful for my friends who are my safety net in hours of need, and to my beloved parents for teaching me to care about others.

• I'm so grateful for my education, the fact that I have the right to study whatever I want and to believe whatever I want to believe. I'm grateful for the oppourtunity to live within a society that basically allows everyone to live freely, contributing to an more interesting mix of cultures. I'm so grateful for my husband and our two darling kitteens we were lucky enough to adopt this early summer. I'm so grateful I'm happy.

• I am thankful for the grace and synchronicity that always guide me to the next best place of service and the awareness that there is much much more to this universe than meets the eye.

• I am thankful for being able to be self aware and how being self aware allows me to draw people into my life that i can learn from and grow with.

• What am I thankful for - I am thankful I am strong enough to face all that is coming my way - I am thankful to have a kind and loving husband who is strong enough to stand up to lies and intimidation. I am thankful that we are strong enough and brave enough to stand up and say this is wrong and make people aware that lies are wrong and they can distroy lives. I am thankful that we have the ability to grow and learn. I am thankful that people are willing to step up and tell about the crimes and lies the accuser makes. I am thankful I have my health. I am thankful my husband has adiquite health care. The sun is shining and life is overall very good. The truth is coming out and right will win over lies!

• I am thankful I can walk. I am thankful for the few genuine friends I have and for my mother. I am thankful that one way or another the future is going to be very different and everyones soul will be able to go through some transcendentant growth. I am also thankful for every chance I have to communicate and plant the good seeds of the coming days.

• Iam thankful for my amazing 4 healthy beautiful kids. Iam thankful i can feed,cloth,and put a roof over their heads. Iam thankful i have a husband who is faithful and hard working and healthy. Iam thankful for my extended famuily and friends. Iam thankful for my job. Most of all I thank God for hearing my prayers and helping me to make good decisions. Thankyou all my angels for intervining in my life and the lives of my family. Thankyou Universe!!!! xoooox Tina

• Hi, i am thankful for my kids, my husband, my home, my family, my business and my whole life. I am also thankful for being part of tarot.com community.

• I am thankful for our families, our new baby on the way and a chance at starting fresh with the love of my life!

• I am thankful for all the wonderful people in the world who do care and spread love and joy to all around them ~*~

• I am thankful for the warm and dry home I was offered when I was homeless, and the opportunity to educate my way into a new life and feel part of the world again.

• I'm grateful for my wonderful children.All my good friends.I am grateful for all the people with talents and skills on Tarot.com that give guidance and help to those that come to them with no thought of self.

• I am thankful for surviving this year of change, for family and friends. I am thankful for my pets who give me reason to continue on in this life, and for my own curious nature that gives me hope for better tomorrows. I am thankful for doctors who truly care and I feel blessed to have found them.

• I am so thankful for the perfect-for-me man in my life. I am truly blessed to have found someone who encourages me, challenges me, and yet loves me just as I am. I am also blessed by happy, healthy, productive sons and a grandson. I have abundance in so many areas of my life. Even though I sometimes forget it, life is GOOD!

• I am radiantly grateful for the opportunity to teach drama in a small town. Everyday presents the opportunity to reach out to each student in sheer acceptance of who they are, along with the challenge of presenting each subject in a way that involves them rather than just lecturing.

• I am thankful for the friends I have who love me even if I am not being particularly loveable at the moment.

• I am thankful for both my parents still being alive, and that I have both a job, and a roof over my head.