2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• To All

It seems as if every rock of discord and discomfort was turned over this past year, a cleansing of the body, mind, and spirit. A purging of what hasn't been right, and a universe and heavens in-charge-moment of recognition of all things left undone and in need of fixing. Using us, pushing us, giving us the opportunity to try again, or to see it all with new eyes.

Thankful for closures this past year....................unemployed, a great job gone, but awful employers...a great guy from the past, but not the right one...the right one standing in front of me, but a relationship built on something bigger than just ourselves...Uncle Art getting the recognition he deserves for his sacrifice during WWII, but without my Dad, his brother, there to share it with us, their surviving family...

Thankful for new beginnings this past year...four new babies, all girls...my son's life getting a make-over with his heart in tow... my grandson seeing the God in himself and a chance to fill his life with all the things that matter to him... my grandson getting a big lesson in unconditional love... my son and his wife seeing "family" for the first time...

I got the chance to share and experience it all.

Thank you, All That Has A Hand In Shaping Our Lives.......for the opportunity to fulfill the pact we made with You, and most of all...for allowing me, little me, to witness it. There could be no greater gift.

• I am most thankful for my life, my loves, my pains and my triumphs. I am most thankful that as a spiritual being i was granted the opportunity to have this human experience.

• I am thankful to finally be out of institutions over six months after my injury, and for all those who helped me get back on my feet. I will spend a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with my best friend, and her family.

• NOT PREACHING, BUT

This year I am thankful for the FATED lessons that I have been taught not to repeat again in

this lifetime. I also give thanks for the opportunity to spread the knowledge that Good and Bad Karma does exist and is created by our own actions and what we all put forth into this world. Spread the good karma and a good conscious will be the result.

• I am continually thankful for my wonderful daughter, my mom, sister, brother, nieces, nephew-in-laws, grand neices and nephew....it is small family...and a very loving one. I am thankful for my "forever kitty friend", Moonbeam, who has come to live with and grow old with me. I am thankful for my health and prosperity...my ability to work and find work in my field...my lovely home/sanctuary....and the abundance that I have been truly blessed with every day of my life. I am also thankful for the challenges that are placed before me because they strengthen me....so it seems that I have much for which to be thankful....and for that, I am not only thankful, but deeply, deeply privileged and blessed.

• I am thankful for my family and constant reminders of how much they care, thankful for the amazing miracle of my little girl and the health of my son, thankful for having reconnected with my past, and forever thankful for my health and blessings.

• I am so grateful for my friends and family this year. Without them, I would have had a much harder time dealing with my mother's worsening Alzheimer's and physical infirmities. I have help with her now, and support, and have been able to keep her safe and fairly happy because of them all.

• I am thankful for my family and their support through troubled times. I am also thankful for my extended family of supportive friends. I am learning that I still have a purpose after divorce and that it is still possible to find self love, harmony, and balance. I would like to wish everyone at Tarot.com a wonderful holiday season.

• I am thankful for everything about my life - good and bad - that has brought me to where I am today! I am thankful for my family, friends, home, and job! I am thankful for finding my true path and for everything I continue to learn!

• This year my family is very thankful for having our brother home safely from Iraq. He was home no more than two weeks when the doctors found a hole in his heat and an anuerisim in his arotia. It was no more than two weeks later that he was on an operating table at Bethesda military hospital in Maryland and atter an 8 hour operation..........everything was a success!

The ironic thing about my brother's life is that he worked as a medic for an elite team of 12 soldiers than came and went throughout the day and night in the middle of Baghdad........he did this for a one year stint and then came home. He dodged bullets and fixed wounds that his team incurred in battle during that time .....even fixing the wounds of the Iraq soldiers that were fighting along with our soldiers on that elite team.

We give great thanks this Thanksgiving because if our brother had the anuerism burst, he would surely have died right there in the field and the hole in his heart was a birth defect undetected until after coming home from battle. Our brother is now still alive and living a reduced activity regime and will be on blood thinning medication for the remainder of his life.

Our family is very thankful for having our brave soldier brother still with us and for the service he preformed for our great country. He is truly a hero to us all and we are very proud of him. It was truly a miracle that he came out of Iraq alive..........we are sincerely thankful.

• I have alot to be thankful for this year. It started off bad, didn't think I would ever pull out of the depression I was in. Everything I touched, said, and did seemed wrong. I just couldn't be happy at all. Well sadly my mom got sick to the point that she couldn't take care of herself. She couldn't be left alone. So even though I have health issues, I went to stay with her and help her. On Mother's Day my mom slipped and fell breaking her hip. What we all thought would be routine turned into a nightmare. They found other things wrong with her and her health just went downhill from there. My mom sadly passed away in her sleep on June 25th. I was alone when I got the call, I was a basket case. My mom and I had plans and now she was gone and I didn't know what I was going to do. I had a feeling that since she was in my care my family would blame me. Well I was right, one did, one did it so bad that if it was for my other family members getting involved there would have been total mayhem when they saw me. She destroyed me so bad that I didn't want anyone to be around me. After a month, I had to leave any plans that I had for my future and return to a place I really didn't want to live. But the good that did come out of all of that was most of my family came to me and still comes to me to tell me there problems, listen to mine and we are there for each other. But the most amazing thing to happen to me in the past few months is being on facebook. I found high school friends and we talk almost daily. some of us just talk weekly. But the best part of all is a very good friend of mine from high school is going through a rough time emotionally and when we first started to talk is was ok. Now, we talk everyday all day. She made me feel so wonderful when she said to me that she looks forward to our talking because it helps her get through her day. It reminds her that there are others out there that are in the same boat, or in worse shape. She said that when she asked for guidance, along I came. She also said that what was amazing about it, is that she read her horoscope that day and it said that someone from your past will come forward. You will form a bond and they will see you through your darkest time. They will help you to see that you are not alone. Amazingly it did happen.

So what does all this really mean, to me it means alot to be greatful for this year. To me it means that when I thought losing my mom and all the plans we made went up in smoke, now there is light at the end of the road. In fact, the road doesn't end it keeps on continuing for as long as you want it to. So yes I thank god everyday now for sending my angel, my friend, my sister into my life again.

last but not least. My mom was 76 when she passed. I am 54 and have alot of medical problems of my own but know that all I have to do is take it one day at a time I will be ok.

• I am so grateful for the new energies coming in that are speeding up our transformation to who we really are. Although it can be difficult sometimes because of it's intensity, it is such a blessing to all of us to have this growth potential. With how difficult it is for so many people and how much suffering is going on in the world I wish blessings for everyone and look forward to the day when there is harmony and freedom for everyone.

Namaste.

• With the decline of the telecommunications industry as a whole, having a direct effect on my 20+ year Telecommunications career, I have been working “in-demand” employment. Because of this terrible economy, I am currently employed by Burlington County Office on Aging (Meals on Wheels program) in Westampton NJ.

• I am extremely grateful for family and friends that are there when you need them through hard times. I am also thankful that I have my husband with me this year after his heart attack and for a new place to live after losing our home. God is always there to help if you trust in him.

• I am thankful for my loving family and friends. I am grateful for the wonderful support system for my aging father. I am grateful for the successes I have enjoyed in my profession and for the wonderful people I meet everyday. I am grateful for yet another wonderful sunny day! 🐵

• I am thankful every day for being alive and learning more and more about myself. I am thankful that I am transforming into a higher self, the person I was always meant to be. I am thankful for every experience, good and "bad," since it's all grist for the mill. Mostly I am thankful that I am the parent of a wonderful, difficult, beautiful, kind, sincere, impossible child who has taught me more about life in one day then I could have ever learned on my own in my lifetime.

• I am thankful for my job. In this economy it is hard to find employment. I am also thankful for my daughter.

• I'm thankful that I have a job. So many friends have been laid off - including my son who has been out of work for 9 months, brother-in-law out of work 10 months, husband working an $8/hr construction job ... I am 62 and thankful that I can help out my son with his child support and hopefully give a little back to my community. We are all one in the human family.

• I am thankful for my wonderful support network of family and friends.

• I am thankful for my children & grandchildren, that I have a good job, a place to live & Gods love.