2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for all of the support I have received from family and friends in choosing to make a huge life transition that involves moving across the continent. It has been a blessing to not only have people understand my reasons for doing so, but also to have people offer assistance in whatever way they can to make this transition smooth for me. Blessings to all.

• Greetings everyone!

I would love to give thanks for the warm sunshine when it beams down on my face,

The sound of gentle waves as they curl upon the beach,

The gentle sound of raindrops when they hit the window pain,

The moonlit sky and the brilliant stars that light up the sky on a clear night,

The feel of the wind when it breezes through my hair on a windy afternoon,

The colors of the rainbow after a summer storm,

To all the living creatures whether they be large or small,

To the elements earth, air, fire and water, which provide to all living creatures so we are able to survive,

To those we love and cherish on a day-to-day basis,

To give thanks for all we take for granted.

Brightest Blessings,

• I am grateful for having a job. A roof over my head that is not foreclosed. Lifelong friends. my beloved pets. My health. A car that works. Heat in the house that works. Running water. A positive attitute.

• It's great to have a job

• I am thankful for my wonderful emotionally and physically healthy children. They have made me very proud. I am also happy and feel very fortunate to be able to provide for the younger ones still liveing at home through my job that I really enjoy. We don't have it all but we have all we need.

• I am thankful for the health and happiness of my family, also for my good friends who are always there when I need them.

• I am most thankful that I had my family as long as I did. Lost my final sibling, my dearest sister this past year. And a new window opened - the prince I waited for returned to swoop me up and ask for me to share the rest of our lives together. We were married September 12 - forever after!

Also after 15 years of work for 1 company, I'm out. Another window? Yes, now I'm following my lifelong dream as freelance writer!

We all have much to be thankful for, if only we 'slow down' a bit to really see what is all around us.

Many happy wishes to all at Tarot.com and to all of you out there.

Mrs P

• I'm thankful for family, my wonderful kids, and all needs met. 🙂

• Thank God for life, Thank God for love, Thank God for showing me how to rise above.

The joy in my heart will never end. Thank You Sweet Jesus for being my Friend.

Thanks to Your people whose hearts are true

Who guided their steps aligned with You

So that I might follow on this earthly plane

Til I found in my heart You again.

Thank you with all my heart! Love Jocelyn

• Even though 2009 has possibly been one of the toughest years I've had to deal with in recent history, I'm thankful for the challenges it has brought up- to help me realize who I care about, where I want my life to go, and who I ultimately want to become.

• I am thankful for the everyday miracle that is life~ We are here, now- experiencing so many wonderful things that it becomes easy to forget how truly wonderful every day is.. & all those "little" things that come with it. I am blessed with so many wonderful people in my life~ people who share this experience with me, who help me grow in so many ways & who remind me that life is about that wonderful moment we call "the present." It truly is! We may all be living our own unique, individual experience, but together we are part of an amazing story(experience) that perfectly reflects the eternal nature of life, living- simply and true. The amazing part happens when this becomes realized consciously & lived through a loving heart. My everyone reading this feel the love- the light- the everlasting truth that is, quite simply- them! God Bless & Thank You all for being part of this dance through life!

• I am thankful for many reasons. More so this year than any other I suppose. I am thankful for the turn for the better in my health. I am 27 and suffer from siezures and strokes. I was finally able to walk again in May of this year. It was amazing. I have 2 lovely children, and a great family. I am thankful for the many blessings I have received.

• I give thanks for family, friends, health, food. This year I am blessed with a home, a new grandchild, the beauty around me and the joy of friends, old & new. I have been blessed with the ability to help, to share and to care. God is so good!

• I have had an amazing life and am filled with gratitude for all the assistance from Spirit that I have received. Even the challenges in my life have served to provide me with lessons that I needed to develop immense strength and growth. Over the years, I have discovered Self, others, Spirit. It's incredible how putting gratitude into words just is not feasible, at least not in this tiny space! As my avatar name indicates, I send peace to all. May this Holiday season serve to open all our hearts and fill them to capacity with Divine Love, blessings and laughter.

• i am thankful for my son who was born with a chronic illness who helped me change my views of the world and find my faith

• I am grateful to have been working with a young boy having trouble reading who after a month jumped up and hugged me after we finished our volunteer session.

• I am thankful for my family for reminding me through these rough financial times that love has no price tag and the best times are when we are simply able to be togther.

• I am thankful for so much, I could go on and on but with try to keep concise. Good Health, Peace, Happiness, Good Thoughts, Good Friends and Family, and my gratitude for being conected to the spiritual world.

Namaste!

Happy Thanksgiving!

may you all be blessed this holiay!

• My name is Brenda and I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family, friends, the opportunities that have been presenting themselves to me, the ability to attend the University of Phoenix, to be an American citizen, the ability to walk & talk, for my freedom, being able to help others, my talent at writing, my compassion, and most of all I am thankful to be alive.

• I am thankful for being unemployed, which, for the first time in my adult life, gave me the opportunity to get off the hamster wheel, open myself to the great love and guidance from above,for the courage to face my own superfluous crap and find the truth of who I am underneath it all and for the gift of discovering what my greatest dream and my heart's desire are. My heartfelt thanks also goes to everyone and anyone assisting me in ways great and small on my path 🙂