2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that many efforts are being made by many people both in our government and in business to counteract the problem of the current recession.

• My life is now one long and happy Thanksgiving - now that I see from comparison that once I had nothing, looking now at the very simple fact that I have so much

A home of my own - friends to share my good fortune the skill of my own hands to ensure that my friends may never lack anything that I can make or do for them, I have the pleasure of my studies - I can share company of like-minded folk. I am never at a loss for someone to email - to talk to and people come to me for advice and help, I am more loved and appreciated now than ever before.

I have also - so many people to love

• I am thankful for my family and friends, that i have a job, a roof over my head and food to eat.

• I am thankful to have a job, and that it is a part of such a spiritually satisfying program as Meals on Wheels. We also provide lunch in our Center, so I get to see happy, smiling faces daily. It makes me thankful not only at this time of the year, but each day that I come in to work! I am thankful for Tarot.com as I use the daily reports to help put me in a thoughtful frame of mind and point me in the direction of making the most of each day here at the Center.

• I am thankful for my children who have overcome amazing odd and defied doctors' assessments to be here today and doing so well. I am also thankful for my friends who have supported my dreams. I love you guys!

• Thankful that God gives strength and direction, otherwise I would be lost.

• I am thankful for my home and family. And my baby toy poodle. And my job. And my car to get to my job. The list is endless really. God is good and has blessed me, no doubt.

• I am thankful for the love and support of family and friends. I am thankful for meaningful and well paid work to do with wonderful colleagues to do it with. I am thankful for my home - a comfortable and peace retreat. I am thankful for my cats who entertain, soothe, and accompany me through life's ups and downs. I am thankful for access to the Internet and for wonderful sites like Tarot.com. I am thankful for the opportunities to help others that manifest in my life. And I am thankful for my health, my community, and my country.

• I am thankful for the food on my table, the roof over my head and the great job I am able to keep and do my best at that allows me to have all these things. I am grateful for people like you who take the time to setup a donation group for such a worthy cause. No one should go hungry, not when the universe has provided an over abundance of food for everyone on this planet. Thank you for contributing for us. I do my own also, however, I try to teach a person to fish for life not just a day.

Happy Holidays to everyone who reads this and everyone else.

• I am thankful for life, for sun-dried sheets, for challenges, for family, for the wonderful changes sweeping the planet toward community and well-being.

• I'm thankful for everyday, my wonderful family and friends. I'm very thankful that tarot .com is doing such a beautiful thing to feed the hungry. God Bless.

• I am thankful for the technology that has controlled my mother's lung cancer and given my family at least one more holiday season together! Blessed be.

• I am thankful for my health, my job, my spiritual community, my home, my family, my students, the abundace in my life, hope and faith that everything has a purpose, and I am most grateful for the willingness and ability to be of service.

• I'm thankful to have found a measure of inner calm. I'm thanksful that I will be able to share Thanksgiving with two of my children, one of whom I don't see often enough. I'm thankful to have a home and food.

• I am thankful for Spain and for tarot.com donating to Meals on Wheels...

• I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life. My friends, my family, my spiritual guides and guardian angels... thank you! I'm also thankful for organizations that help others, like tarot.com.... for giving me an opportunity to help those in need at a time when I can't afford to give money myself.

• I am thankful for learning and incorporating tarot in my own life with the help of Tarot.com.

Thank you!

• I am grateful that I am currently working and able to help my family out.

I am also grateful to tarot.com for insight while I was going through some tough times.

• Hello Community,

I am truly grateful when I wake up each day no matter what happened the day before. I'm allowed another chance to appreciate life - given the ups, downs, incomprehensible and just plain hmmmm.

Thank you.

• I very recently lost my best friend to breast cancer. We met 16 years ago. We were both new to the southwest after moving here from the north east. My daughters were teens, hers were younger. As the girls grew so did our friendship. We made a tradition of getting together on Thanksgiving for dessert with our families. I will truely miss this wonderful woman. I am very thankful for having had the priveledge of being her friend.