2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my friends and family always being there when I need them, and when I don't.

• I AM THANKFUL FOR WINNING THE MONEY TO BUY THE COMPUTER WHICH ALLOWS ME TO CONNECT WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD!! LOL

• There is not enough room for me to give Thanks to all those people and objectives that I have overcome this year that have made me a stronger, smarter,capable,willingly, but most of all a logical person. This year has been one of the hardest ones yet. I am very surprised with myself on all the things I have managed doing this year. My greatest thanks has to be helping me realize that I am worth my weight in gold. I managed to release myself from a comfort zone that was killing me in life. From knowing how to set my values and limits on myself esteem and raising it. I learn how to say enough is enough and left the father of my 11 month old daughter. I did not need a negative and jealous person in my life that did not made me feel good about myself and appearance. I have been raising my daughter on my own with some help from my parents for the past 9 moths. I am also thankful that I have the support of my parents that encourage me to return to school and pursue my career of choice. More thankful with my optimism to loose weight which I have been achieving for the past three months loosing in total 55 pounds. I could not be more grateful than with God that has given my his assistance in all my tasks and those to come. My daughter is healthy and a very happy child that has a roof and food on daily basis their is no more happiest thanks than having your love ones secure and enjoying their life to their full potential as you are. Thanks to Tarot for giving me the chance to express my gratitude with others and its great advice in life and the way of thinking..

• I am thankful for the opportunity to learn, to grow and to be able to do.

• I have a job, food, clothes, and a roof over my head. Those things are all I ever really need. The rest is just extra and I am thankful for it all. There are those out there that don't even have those basic essentials so I am very thankful that I have mine.

• My new kittens. They are beautiful!

• I am thankful for the simple things,an unexpected smile from a stranger,the last beautiful rose, the moon getting fuller for next week, an honest days' work,the love I often feel and try to express,my heart still beating faithfully and a moment of grace in all this madness.

• Although I suffered many losses this year - I was laid off from my job of 28 years back in April and haven't been able to find another, my husband decided he didn't want to be married anymore so we are now divorced, and my best friend turned her back on me during my divorce - I am still truly blessed and grateful to have God in my life. I have a wonderful family, neighbors and circle of friends who are the greatest gifts God could ever bestow on me. I have a lovely little home that is paid for, and four fur babies (kittycats!) to keep me company. I am thankful for the air I breathe, the sun that shines on me, the rain that washes everything clean, and the love that surrounds me. Who could ask for anything more?

• I am so thankful to have a good job, a family that I love -- not perfect, but quite loveable and for my friends and co-workers. I share my days with people that I really like and then go home to people I really love. Joy to all.

• I'm thankful for having learned how to sit quietly and put my heart into a resonance pattern, which then turns into a bliss state. This feels like being hugged from the inside out or being engulfed with a wave of intense love. So, I am extremely grateful for 'The Global Coherence Intiative' & 'Heart Math' for teaching me this technique. After bathing myself in this heart wave for bit, I then send it out into the 'Field' to share it with everyone else.

• After fighting to save my own life for the past 4 years, I am grateful for being alive today! Albeit a lonely path, at least I am still walking it.

I am grateful for learning all truths that help lead me down this hard and twisting path we call life.

I am grateful for having tarot.com to help me gather all insights that will help me navigate the planetary alignments that the Universe plays upon us.

A Blessed Thanksgiving to All~

• I am thankful for the helpful insights I have received here it has touched my life led me to listen with my heart and share my intuition with others. I feel connected and where confused and lost as i have been at times it is so thankful to have others who can see and sense and bring my being into the present with hope for my future. I am thankful for the food you have given to my soul and spirit.

• I'm thankful for the understanding that in every breath we take, we are all connected to every other Being on this planet--past and present. We inhale the same air the dinosaurs breathed, the same air that the ancient Egyptians breathed, the same air that Christ, Mohammed and Buddha breated. We share the breath of our ancestors and we ourselves breathe out, thinking of our children and theirs--generations yet unborn.

We inhale the exhalations of the Grey Whale, the Giant Redwood. The breath of butterlies sustains us as we close our eyes and listen to the heartbeat of our Mother as we glide through space in her arms; knowing each of us is loved, and all of us are family.

• I am thankful for each and every day of life. I am thankful for the love God and Goddess have sent to me in the form of the wonderful people that are in my life. I am thankful for the teachers and lessons learned in this life. I am thankful for the Spirit Guides and Angels who watch and protect. I am thankful for ALL blessings everywhere. Lots of Love, Manzzyy.

• I an thankful for the love, support, encouragement I receive from my family, clan.friends, everyone helping me. I am also very thankful for my cat Serenity without her in my life I would have a very hard time. She can sense when I am having a panic, anxiety attack and when I am depressed and hurting really bad emotionally or physically. She is my best friend and we can actually communicate with each other. Also Happy Thanksgiving to all may you have peace, happiness and harmony.

• i have so much to be thankful for...new friends, new grandbabies, the health of all my family members, and a devine intervention...a miracle...a wrong phone number... that i believe saved my life and gave me the push i needed to get going with my life again...i will be forever grateful...i wish i could tell that wrong number just how right it turned out to be...to all those struggling...please do believe...keep your heart and mind open...you never know when or how your guardian angel will touch and reach out to you . god bless all

• I have so much in my life to be thankful for, but I have to say I am most thankful for my children. They are truly a blessing in my life. I am also thankful for my family and friends.

May all who manifest and perpetuate love and understanding for their fellow human beings be forever blessed.

Love to All

• I am thankful for the chance to still have my job in this economy. I am thankful for my friends, coworkers and famliy, especially my 96 yr old Nana who is in very good health for her age and she is still here for us to enjoy her time. She has always been my iinspiration growing up and in the past couple of years I have gotten to spend alot of quality time with her even though she lives in California. I am thankful I have been able to go out a couple times a yr to see her and take her on trips. She loves to gamble and last trip we went to Palm Springs. She remarried for the 2nd time at 83 he was 84. I am thankful that all her children, great grandchildren and great great granchildren were all able to go to her wedding. He passed 2 yrs ago Feb but she is still as beautiful, vibrant and full of life as I always remember her. She is my angel here on earth and for that I am most grateful of all that I have had her in my life as long as I have. I wouldn't change a thing. Also, I am thankful for my wonderful daughter Maryssa who has also given me 21 yrs of joy since her birth. She truly is the best child anyone could ask for and I'm glad she is mine. God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with you and yours. Much love to all.............

• I'm thankful for all the experiences I have had, the pleasant and the not-so-pleasant. All have made me the unique individual that I am, with a perspective unlike anyone else's. I am thankful for the friends made along the way, for the amazing animals that have shown me love and taught me so many things, and for the joy that comes from the smallest things.

Peace,

Davena

• I am thankful for good health and for my friends and family's good health as well.