2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that I found a job in California as fast as I did. I am thankful that my boyfriends family opened up their arms to me in my time of need and I am thankful for every bit of beauty this world has to offer.

• I am thankful for all the wonderful people - family, friends and even strangers who make me smile everyday.

Blessings to All

• I am thankful for my wonderfully supportive and caring friends that have kept me sane, given me strength, and who stand by me when others (like my family!) have turned their backs. I am blessed.

• I am incredibly thankful for my many blessings...health, wealth, happiness, family, friends, abundance, and countless others. I'm grateful to know that all of my needs will be met, I merely need to TRUST. I wish you all light and love!

• I am thankful for a roof over my head and the food I eat and my family.

• I am thankful for all the blessings God has given me this year. I want to thank all of the military men and women for their service to this country so we may continue to have the freedoms we have. May God keep them safe during this holiday season.

• I am thankful for family, friends and life. We all breathe the same Breath of Life... and each heart connection restores the unity within the One Source.

I salute the Divine in YOU! I am thankful for your kindness and each act of kindness you provide to those around you. May self compassion be yours as well as the ability to compassionately share with others. I am thankful that this is so.

• Thank you for donating to Meals on Wheels. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to volunteer for this wonderful organization. Packing the meals and then delivering them to shut-ins in my community is very fulling. I am very thankful that I can bring a balanced meal to those who are unable. God has blessed me and I am helping Him feed the hungry. Thank you again for donating to Meals on Wheels.

• I am so lucky to have such a supporting family. They have helped me accomplish to two healthy things years. I quit smoking on July 4th, same day my son moved out (middle one). Then I had the LapBan surgery to lose weight. My other to boys and husband are helping me with the dieting. They are truely the best boys a mom could have. I am also very thankful for my parents. They have helped out tremedously when things got tough.

Its hard to stay positive with all that is going on around the universe. People out of work, losing homes, jobs. I've been out of work for almost 2 years. If I didn't have the help that I have been getting from family I don't know where we would be today. I try to stay positive, I keep checking my scopes and card readings, try to keep and give good karma.

Thank you Tarot.Com with your help --for the readings, scopes, and hope.

to all have Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

• I am so thankful for what i have right now in my life, my family. I am thankful for everything that makes me better in this life, I am thankful for the ability to share my life with others.

• I am thankful for God's graces and blessings, for his miracle of reviving a dying parent, for the gift of the most loving, giving and caring friend.

• I'm thankful that i have God in my life and that he loves me,i'm thankful for the life that he gives me everyday,i'm thankful that he answered me and brung a wonderful man into my life,i'm thankful that he gave me the chance to be a mother,even if it was for a short time.And i'm thankful that he guided me to tarot.com,now i have all of you wonderful people in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving All,Peace & Blessings,xoxoxoxoxo

• 🙂 I'm grateful I finally have somewhere to live and now I have a new bed.

I'm grateful I have some of the best understanding support a person could have --and that wasn't always true for me!

I'm grateful I have managed to call one person who was lonely, and that I emailed 3 that wrote to me.

When I dont feel well, I don't always answer and then I lose out--but I managed to at least do that.:-)

I'm grateful I'm here with relatives nearby--when we weren't always close by.

I'm grateful I have a Higher Power in my life--I don't pretend to know what that Power is but I know it's there.And knowing it/he/she is there means Hope.

I wish everyone could know that hope and feel that peace.

I'm grateful I still find answers when I'm confused or lost.I'm grateful I get asked what I am grateful for--because it's important to remember and I'm glad to tell it.:-)

• I am very thankful for my two little angels, Justin and Katty, that help keep me going day after day. I am also thankful for my family, who have helped me with some very hard times this year. I am thankful for the wonderful people I have met on Tarot.com. They have all been so very friendly and encouraging.

• I am so thankkful my daughter is feeling good about herself. She had two horrible parents and for awhile I wasn't sure she was going to make it. It was a real struggle to get her through high school. I am glad she is back here in Idaho,. last year she was out of state and I worried she would never come home,.but now she is back.

I am grateful to still have my job.

I am grateful to still be here. My mother died of cancer at 74 in 2006 and my sister died of cancer at 57 in January 2009. When my sister died, it kicked the crap out of me. She was handicapped and I always felt smug because she needed me. Turns out, I needed her more than she needed me.

• I am very thankful to this nice elderly man to whom walks a major roadway every day picking up all the litter that people leave behind. I do not know his name. Every time I am driving down this road, he is out there cleaning up what we have been so beautifully blessed with. Kudos to this fine example of what we all should be.

• I am Thankful for all the people in this world who thinks of everyone else before he/she thinks about themselves. The good hearted people who treat everyone equal and not judge or look down on the less fortunate and feel sad for them when in reality they have more than most rich, rude and ungrateful people do.I',m also most grateful for my family,kids and friends in my life.

• I am very thankful and blessed for the many friendships that my mother had which helped her so much after the passing of my father, and that they extended the same kindness and love to me on the passing of my mother.

• I am thankful to all those who gave me the opportunities to do good deeds/good karma in the past. It is my realization that those opportunities in total is the fountain of my internal happiness today.

• I am so very thankful for both of my sons they have have been always so understanding and always

abundance of love for me. I am thankful for all my friends and family who stand by me and show support. I am thankful for tarot site it keeps me sane and gives me lots of insight. lots of love to everyone