2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that my wonderful husband of 24 years and the love of my life, has survived to spend this Thanksgiving with me, even though it is in the hospital. He has multiple myeloma, an aggressive bone cancer that we have been fighting since April 2008. This year alone he has been at deaths door several times, and on Oct 14th the doctors told me he had less than two hours to live. He is feeling much better and thanks to the wonderful doctors and staff at University of Arkansas Medical Science Hospital, we should be home for Christmas.

Be thankful now for those you love and the good life you have, for you never know what tomorrow brings and when your life can come crashing down in one day.

• 2009 has been the most difficult and challenging year of my life. The stress and financial pressures have been overwhelming. And yet, I am thankful that I have become much more aware of the things in life that really matter. Thank you to friends who have offered encouragement and hope, to my husband who never gives up, to my children who bear witness to the stress but stay positive and do whatever they can to help, to my dog who comforts with his sympathetic eyes and cuddling. I am thankful for each new day and the opportunity to experience the love of others and return their blessings as my spirit is renewed. Thank you to everyone who cares enough to make a difference in the lives of people who need hope, comfort and support.

• I am truly thankful. It is my birthday today and I have had great revelation and reflection. I am a stroke survivor. In 2008 I suffered 3 strokes. They did not kill me, for I am still here. I am thankful to have use of all of my body. I am healing beautifully and I awake every day to live in this state of being. Tarot.com has been a beautiful insight for me. It offers many tools for us to enjoy and become more enlightened about ourselves and life. It is said that to go through life changing challenges brings us to greater understanding and I am here to breath testimony unto this sentiment. However many ways and in how many different languages and societies it is coined, all roads lead to the middle. We will all get there, whereever there is . . . to the beautiful expansion of ourselves.

• I am thankful that I am alive after a terrible student assult I experience last year while teaching high school. I am thankful that I get the chance to rebuild my life and be happy, everthough I lost my house. I am thankful for my 2 beautiful daughters. I am thankful that I have a place to stay right now (thanks to my ex-parents in-law). I am thankful that I have an interview coming up for a much much better job (I work at night, close to minimun wage at a convience store, as a cashier and washing floors). I am thankful God gave me enough intelligence that I was able to earn my master degree (this will definately help for my new job). Finally, I am grateful for my health. Josee 🙂

• I am truly thankful. It is my birthday today and I have had great revelation and reflection. I am a stroke survivor. In 2008 I suffered 3 strokes. They did not kill me, for I am still here. I am thankful to have use of all of my body. I am healing beautifully and I awake every day to live in this state of being. Tarot.com has been a beautiful insight for me. It offers many tools for us to enjoy and become more enlightened about ourselves and life. It is said that to go through life changing challenges brings us to greater understanding and I am here to breath testimony unto this sentiment. However many ways and in how many different languages and societies it is coined, all roads lead to the middle. We will all get there, whereever there is . . . to the beautiful expansion of ourselves.

• I am thankful not only that I have friends and family, but that I have the food to feed them, and still have left overs to share with the community. We are thankful to be giving. Life is good--take the time to enjoy your blessings!

• I am thankful that this year I have a crowd for the holidays - normally there have been few at the table, but this year I have to put an extra leaf in the table. For family and friends, I am grateful!

• I am thankful that my family is healthy and happy and that both my husband and i are still employed as sooo many people are having to struggle to find new jobs or desperately trying to hang on to the ones they have

• I'm Thankful that I am healthy enough to be able to coordinate, oversee and to assist in cooking and serving a beautiful meal for the homeless and people who would otherwise not be able to afford a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings!! I'm also extremly Thankful to all the people who, although financial straped, have made donations and those who will give up Thanksgiving dinner with their own families, to help out others.

• So much to be thankful for: after a long spring and summer, my husband of 30 years is well again. we have a new dog, a year old in October. I can see, have all my teeth, my arthritis medicine works (I can walk) and I can afford it. There is a roof over my head and food in my 'fridge. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and no doubt, the Universe is progressing along its starry course -- just as it should be. I am grateful for it all.

• I am so very thankful for my entire family and their Health and the wonderful things that people do for others. The LOVE that is out there in this world.

• Monday has not been kind to me, so today I am thankful for Prozac, Motrin, Chocolate and Friends who make me smile.

• I am thankful for the support of family and friends, and the guidance i have recieved. I am thankful for all the prayers and intercessions, that have been made and requested, on my behalf, from others.

• I am thankful to be a Spirit in a human body rather than a body with a spirit.

• I have so much to be grateful for I hardly know where to begin! God has given me an amazing family, loyal friends the most loving husband on the planet and the cutest (or one of the cutest dogs)!!!!!

I am truly blessed and very happy this thanksgiving. I wish everyone a blessed holiday season.

• I am thankful for my family and friends. And all the people I work with who could take a joke and greet me with a smile because thats what helps me enjoy the rest of my day.

• I am grateful for all of my senses: my sight that beholds the beautiful colors that are unfolded in rainbows and golden sunsets, my sense of hearing that enables me to be moved by the melodic sounds of music and the wind blowing through the trees, the sense of touch that lets me feel the fur of soft kittens and of a new born babies skin, the sense of smell that allows me to reminisce the pine scent of tall forests, and the perfume of blooming gardenias, the sense of taste that helps me to savor the goodness of a home cooked meal and the sweetness of a fresh baked pie, and my intuitive sense that tells me that a person I just met will be some one extra special in my life or warns me when danger is near by.

• I am grateful for all of my senses: my sight that beholds the beautiful colors that are unfolded in rainbows and golden sunsets, my sense of hearing that enables me to be moved by the melodic sounds of music and the wind blowing through the trees, the sense of touch that lets me feel the fur of soft kittens and of a new born babies skin, the sense of smell that allows me to reminisce the pine scent of tall forests, and the perfume of blooming gardenias, the sense of taste that helps me to savor the goodness of a home cooked meal and the sweetness of a fresh baked pie, and my intuitive sense that tells me that a person I just met will be some one extra special in my life or warns me when danger is near by.

• I am thankful for having a great job of working with the developmentally disabled. They have taught me how to love and see the world in a very special way.

• I am thankful that I have a job, and even if it doesn't pay much, or isn't considered glamorous, I am happy with it..... I enjoy the people I work with, clients and co workers.... I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, and clothes on my back..... and the sweetest old coondog that loves me unconditionally.....