2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• am thankful for th18 year old son who is a soulful caring person whom makes me laugh quite often!!!

• I am thankful for my wonderful daughter and that I have a job and a home in these tough economic times.

• I am thankful for my family and having them -and friends who care and helped me. With them I came through surgery and have not suffered a seizure in almost 2 years. I am thankful God has sent them to me and has shown me guidance.

• I am thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow and become a better person. I am thankful for my family, friends, and all of my material things. I am thankful for my kitties, and that I have people who love for and care about me. I am thankful for the Creator, who loves us more than we know, and who only wants us to become better than we are now. I am thankful for living in this time, where you can see the change in awareness of the world, and I am excited to see where we are headed. I am also thankful for my many teachers, who continue to guide me along my path to awareness. I am even thankful for those who do not like me, for they continue to teach me lessons in compassion, patience and tolerance.

• I am thankful for the medical sytem that we have in saving me. Having experienced breast cancer and then going through neck surgery gave me my second chance to life. I wake up each day grateful I am alive and giving back to others as I have been given LIFE to me..adding to others who saw me throught the worst and most difficult times I thank you.

• I am thankful for all the things God has given me and the beauty in this world. I am thankful for my very large, loving, and closeknit family, and that my grandchildren all live nearby enough to visit often. I am thankful for my life after recovering serious illness. I am thankful for so many things this list would be too long to post.

• I'm thabkful for having 53 dollars left in my account. It is hard with hours down at work. from, colorpurple

• Thank you for the impending arrival of my first granddaughter, Noelle. For sharing the season with my family. For life, love and great friends.

• I am thankful for my gifts and visions. Also I am thankful that my family is in good health. I am thankful for my financial aid because it makes obtaining my education much more afforable.

• I AM THANKFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO KEEP MY FAMILY WORKING. I AM BLESSED WITH A GRANDSON WHICH WASN'T POSSIBLE TO HAVE (DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS). I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE IN MY LARGE FAMILY THAT ARE HEALTHY,WORKING,AND IS HAPPY WITH WHAT WE HAVE. AND MOST OF ALL, THE FRIENDS THAT STAND BY ME WHEN THINGS JUST GET TO UNBEARABLE. THESE'S ARE TRUE FRIENDS. I JUST WISH THAT I COULD HELP OTHERS, SO DAY I WILL.

• I am thankful for all the wonderful blessings God has given me now and always. My family, my friends, my health. Healthy to work, to have fun, and to be happy each morning when I wake, and see what wonderful things will come into my life. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy!

• I am most thankful for being able to rise up every morning and face a new day. Regardless of how the world may be on a given day I am able to have the use of all my limbs and to perform the everyday duties of life without a cane, wheelchair, etc... Just being blessed that I am HEALTHY AND WELL...... Many take for granted the small but great things our bodies contribute to our daily existence..... Being able to see, hear, touch, taste is unmeasurable but we all take these vital things for granted. So I am appreciative and thankful that I am able to use all of my four senses everyday..........for abundance is not just in material things but what we have to offer.

• I am thankful that I had the opportunity to do this small thing and help someone at the same time~!

• I am thankful for my loving family and friends (and especially thankful for the persons that fit into both of those categories) that are my support system - how could I ever live without them? I am thankful for the beautiful world around me. I am thankful for the beautiful virtual world I have found here on the internet 🙂 and the new friends and family i have met there. My wish for everyone is that next year be even just a little better than the last!

• I am thankful for my beautiful rescued kitty, Rocky. Rocky is thankful he can help with "meals on wheels".

• I am thankful for my girls I love them so much and because of them I am what I am today.

I am also thankful that I am able to wake up next to them everymorning giving me the will power to be a single mother at 23 and still provide for them as mush as I can and being able to be a positive example !

• I am thankful to be alive.

I am thankful for my loving, understanding Son. I am thankful to have my sister living in the same city, in the same house and the opportunity to get close to her and grow our relationship.

I am grateful for the 7 month relationship I had this year that allowed me to learn so many lessons about myself and what I truly want in a relationship.

• I am thankful for friends and soon to be friends. I am working to increase my inner circle and it has made me a better person.

• I am thankful that I have 5 healthy kids and even though we have all been through a rough divorce, everyone is doing well and I am very proud of them all. I am also thankful that I have a roof over my head and food in the frig.

• I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family. I am thankful for all that I have, all that is yet to come, and, most importantly, all the unanswered prayers that have led me to where I am today. I am thankful for the opportunity to be of service to humanity and to make a difference in the world. I am thankful for each and every single person on earth and the unique and valuable gifts they have to offer. I am thankful for my successes and all I have accomplished thus far. I am thankful for my mistakes and the wisdom and self-knowledge I have learned from them. I am thankful for my extensive support system and I appreciate my adversaries. Each moment is a gift and I am thankful for each of them. I have had 26 blessed years so far and I am looking forward to the next 26 and beyond, but if I died and went to heaven right now, I would be eternally grateful for the amazing life I have had the pleasure of living!!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving and thanks for each and every single one of you!