2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am grateful for waking up each morning to begin a new day. I am grateful for my home and my wonderful family. I am grateful for supportive friends who support me even if that means giving me a kick in the butt. I am grateful that I found the perfect career for me and that I love my work. I am grateful for the challenges in my life because they give me an opportunity to grow.

• Thanks for the music.

• I'm grateful for a wide range of blessings, from basic to extraordinary. I have love and shelter, food, second and third and on infinitum chances from a Higher Power, and lots more lessons to learn (hate the process sometimes, but love the after effects:-)

I wish lots and lots of bessings and peace for all of you.

• I am thankful that the creator see's me as a leader for bringing and shaping new young minds for the future. I am thankful that my family is safe and healthy. That I am able to share my artistic creativity to influence others to find theirs. I am thankful that in this crazy world there are places of peace to help balance the turmoil for others. I am thankful for who I am becoming and where I came from. I am thankful we have ways of honest communication i our lives.

• I am thankful that I am being given the opportunity to take care of my 92 yr old mom. I've learned a lot!

• Though my challenges have been many, I have much to be thankful for. Everyone has had challenges in their lives and stories to tell. My belief is that everyone has something to be thankful for. I look around and I have a roof over my head, people that I matter to, a job, and healthy children. If I look at my life in the context of perfection, my life is less than perfect. But, looking at my life in the context of being thankful, there is plenty to give thanks about. I am thankful for the lessons I have learned on my life journey. I am thankful that I can still share and bring a smile to the face of a stranger (young or old) that also has a less than perfect life situation. I am thankful for the opportunity to get a second chance at life as a breast cancer survivor.

• I am thankful that I get to live and love everyday. I am grateful that my family still loves one another. Man, I am happy my family is still alive. I am thankful that I have good friends who will help me when I am down and laugh with me when I am up. I am thankful that I still am playing soccer. I am thankful that my dog, Laska, is still with us and sitll a happy little fella. Most importantly, I am thankful that we have all been blessed with this beautiful nature that can surround us. Just look at the happy birds. 🙂

• I am thankful for President Obama and his message of hope.

• i am thankful for my family and all the love and security they bring to me. i am thankful to have a roof over my head and food on my table. i am thankful for the beautiful land and the community i live in. i am thankful to be alive and for whatever opportunities come my way.

• I am thankful for the opportunity to pursue the life I want to live, and that my children will have that same opportunity - unaffected by hunger, thirst, disease, disability, poverty, war, violence, and discrimination of any kind. We have everything we need to live and love and be loved.

• Thankful for realizing that the best things in life are not things at all. I feel like all the people who are having hard financial times now are the blessed ones getting back to the basics, the best. Lost everything including my mind but things do get better. Embrace the darkness knowing th light will follow. Bless us all.

• I am thankful for being blessed to help others in need and seeing the their faces light up when they now people do care. I am thankful for my family, friends, health, and having strangers become friends.

• I am thankful this year for changes. I am thankful for my unborn son who will be here in February. I am thankful for my brother being alive after serving the Army in Iraq. I am thankful for the freedom to serve Christ. I am thankful for the people in my life that are blessings to me.

• This year life is looking up! We had some difficulties that er have been blessed to have overcome, and things are improving on the financial front. I'm sending my thanks out to the Universe as well as my wishes that those in need will also experience help and blessings soon.

• I am thankful for the lessons of the past, the knowledge of the present, and the potential of the future.

• So many things to be thankful for.... Tarot.com for my daily card readings, my new and old HeartSisters who continually are there for me, my JOB, my house, my family, and all my fur-babies.

Blessing to all for a safe and happy holiday weekend.

• i am so very thankful for everyone who has helped me along my new spiritual journey. i couldn't have done it without you. 🙂

• I am thankful for waking up every day in this great country of ours, for my wonderful friends and family, for health, and wealth that cannot be measured in dollars but in the goodness of the world and all the people in it.

• I'm so THANKFUL for the Sisters and the spirit in which they carry on love of the land, the environment and humanity here in Virginia.

www.francisemma.org

http://alunatunes.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/christmas-concert-at-belmead-in-powhatan-va-dec-05/

• I am thankful today for discovering that a person from my past who I cared very deeply for is alive and doing well and life has treated her well.