2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am truly thankful for many things, when life has thrown me a low blow, instead of wallowing in self pity, my crazy family has made it so that I can't. Dont have time to take things for granted. I am thankful that I can spend more time with them. Enjoying the wonders of life and being apart of it.

• The last few years have brought the biggest challenges of my life. I have always been very independant, so asking for help was a big part of those challenges. The way my family lifted me up and is helping me stay afloat- I don't think I would have really known how much they love me, if I had not let them prove it. Thankful is an understatement, but a good place to start.

• I am thankful for my 3 grandsons they make everything special.

• I'm thankful for my family, and God's many blessings in my life. I'm thankful for the astrological community who generate so many Truly amazing and insightful things.

I'm thankful for the people around me, and like Alice in wonderland I'm also thankful for the flowers.. ❤

god bless anyone who is reading .. and feel free to return a comment

"without love, life would be a mistake"

• I am thankful for the magic that surrounds me, the people whose paths I cross each and every day and for the love that is everywhere!

• I am thankful that i am healthy after a difficult surgery, that my kids, relatives and friends are healthy, that i have a house, a car, food and everything i need to have a good life, i am thankful for all the experiences i had, fpr the good times and bad times too, beacouse i have learned from all.

I am thankful for every day i live and for every person i meet.

• Since losing my Daddy this past may, I have become more thankful for my family, and every moment that I get to spend with them. You never know how much longer we have here. I am thankful for all the wonderful times that I did get to spend with him. I am thankful for all the hints that he drops for us to know that he is "still here." I love him so much. He was my hero. Thank you, Daddy! March 5, 1951 - May 20, 2009.

• I'm thankful for my mom whom gave of herself and brought me and my siblings closer.

I'm also thankful for the very good friends I have though work that have been there for me and my family more so since the beginning of this year.

And I'm most thankful for the love God gives us and all of the other wonderful things he gives everyday to all.

And remember everyone that can't be together for the holidays especially our soldiers who protect us as well.

Happy Holidays!

• I am thankful for the health I have and to be alive to celebrate another holiday and to have my hubby who had a heart attack still be with me

• this year has thrown me a curve. I had a jobsite accident that caused me to lose my middle toe. No biggie.......accept what I thought was only going to be maybe two weeks out of work has turn-out to three months and rising. Sitting at home day aft5er day after day with only my seicial cats makes the universe not a fun place to be. Yet thru this all I have had a shinning star....my daughter! She has never seen me as need ing anything and now.........she has been taking care of me.When life seems out of control one must focus on the now! Pray for the best and prepare for the worst. And my daughter has keep me on the road to work for the best. Thank-you DD ( Darling Daughter)

• I'm grateful and thankful for every event, both good and adverse, that lets me understand the core person I am. Each day is so rich; each opportunity so infinite with potential. Over time, my understanding of the world and my place in it grows and grows, and links me to others.

• I am thankful to be able to get up everyday and breathe in and out. I am thankful to have a son, even though I could not concieve a child. I am thankful for the harmony that I have found in myself. I am thankful to choose love.

• i'm thankful for having such loving daughters and for having the strength to handle so much things this year like losing my house to a fire and now i have a rebuilded one and i'm thankful for that and the help from the red cross.also i'm thankful for god protecting me and my daughters from family violence i'm scared of abuse towards me and my daughters of any kind:(

• I praise and thank GOD and Christ for guiding me through each day safely. I am thankful every day to them that my right arm was saved when it could just as easily been amputated and most of all today for each good day my Mother has. It's her second time with cancer and I'm truly thankful she doesn't have to go through chemo or raditation this time. That's enough for one day so I'll save the rest for other days but these two things I had to put together because for me this is how I know there is ANSWER'S to PRAYER'S and most of all I'm THANLKFUL for that.

• I'm thankful for my two beautiful daughters, my family, and that certain someone who makes me smile

• I am thankful for my friends and family. They hold me up.

• I am thankful for my family.

• i am thankful for all the gifts we receive from God every day….i am thankful for his love and care, for the fact that his is still there when everyone else is not

• I am thankful for being alive and well right now. I am thankful that my family is safe and sound in this beautiful house we're living in, in the greatest city of the world; I am thankful that I am able to see what I'm typing right now without the aid of glasses/contacts and the fact that we were able to afford that Lasik surgery; I am thankful for the delicious food we had today; I am thankful that we all got along very well today; I am thankful for my pet parrot that brings happiness and joy to my parents; I am thankful for my friends who have been there for me since elementary school; I am thankful for my close relationship with God. And I am thankful that a lot of us are taking the time to post what we're thankful for so that this site can make a $2,000 donation to Meals on Wheels.

• I am grateful for my family and my friends, and the inspirations that come to me from everywhere. I am thankful for my health, that all my needs are met, and that I have a job where I make a difference. I am grateful for God's influence in my life and the way nature speaks to me with every breath. I am thankful for the friends who stretch me, and the friends who simply accept and embrace me. I am grateful for the love that whispers through my life even when I cannot see it.