2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for the docs that take care of my niece while she suffers from a tumor in her spinal cord. It's been over 5 years and she's still with us and doing relatively good. View her story on teamunite.org or through the caring bridge website at Children's Hospital in Seattle. I love you very much, Rian! I'm also thankful to or what helps my sister find the strength to continue this battle everyday. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts that support us!!

• I am thankful that after 31 years of Marriage in 2004 I am finially over it. I am also Thankful for an old friend that I had grown apart from can now say we are friends again. I am thankful for God helping me through those really tough times, and looking forward to all the happiness and love that is still out there for me and anyone else that thinks that their world has ended, Because it hasn't Life can be beautiful once again!!!! Texaco1

• This is Rian's website: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/riananderson. If you have the time, drop by and sign her guestbook. She keeps track of it and it makes her day when she sees new names that "randomly" appear!

• I am thankful for having the family and friends that I have. The job that I carry, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, God in my life,and food on the table. I am thankful for everyone in my life! I want to do good for all the good that I have in my life. I thank you all for being there through everything! i love you all.

• Dear all,

I am thankfull for being healthy and being able shae my happiness with my beloved ones.

• He's a picture of Rian and my daughter Holley. They entered the Halloween Photo Contest at Sears Portrait Studio this year. I thank Sears for the use of their photos on teamunite.org and caringbridge.org websites!

• I am thankful that my daughter came home from the hospital when it didn't look like she would. I am thankful that my children and I are all together with food on the table and a roof over our heads. And I am thankful that we are all together for another Thanksgiving dinner!

• I am thankful for many things. I am thankful that the Lord blessed us all with the gift of life. I am thankful for having family and friends. I am also thankful that we can earn generous donations to such a charity through such an easy means. But, what i am most thankful for, is that my mom is still with us today, able to share another Thanksgiving meal with the family. Praise the Lord!

My personal regards to all of you out there that may be missing a family member during these holiday seasons.

• I have found that the attitude of gratitude makes me smile.....how can you say Thank You without smiling? I am so grateful for being here in this moment, for the love that surrounds me and continues to grow and for the opportunities that are coming my way. Its all good, and I am so thankful. thank you sun for every morning and moon and stars for every evening, thank you earth for the food that we eat. Thank you one and all for every lesson learned, every chance to help out, every second of every day.....Thank You!!!!

• I am thankful because 15 years ago I was suicidal. Friends, family, strangers, all helped me to get back on track. My life now is so different. I would not have made it to this wonderful place had it not been for them. I am thankful

• I thank that every day I awake from my sleep that we have not destroyed our world yet!

• Im thankful that although i have a mental illness, i am more fortunate than others that have no light at the end of the tunnel. Its a long road with no lights in places.

• I am thankeful for my job, for my new grandson-two months old-, for the life given to my mom.

And for all the blessings of Our Lord given to all the family.

• This year I am so thankful and grateful. God has gifted us year after year with so many wonderful little magical wonders. I am so happy to experience "happiness" in world that can be very cold and confusing. I will no longer ruin myself with negitive thoughts and feelings of being alone in my own mind. I now share all I can and have a deep respect, love and understanding for life, and for that I am blessed. May you celebrate a joyous Thanksgiving season. Peace to those in need.

• I am thankful for the kindness of strangers.

• I am thankful, in this moment, for all the things that have come my way this year. Even the less wonderful things have been shown to be blessings when viewed from a distance. Most of all, I am thankful for the people in my life, who have supported, assisted, prodded, chastised, and reminded me into being who I really am. And for the Intelligence who expresses through each one of them.

• I am British so don't celebrate thanks giving but we have Xmas just round the corner & a lot has happened to me this year.

I am grateful for having 10mths caring for my grandmother before we lost her to bowel cancer. I am grateful for my mum being there for me & my aunts & uncles not fighting as her death was unexpected & sudden. I am grateful for my life even when it is hard & I feel like it is always against me. I am grateful I knew my best friend Sarah, but wish she hadn't died on Friday the 13th. I am grateful that I final know what I want to do with my life & I am currently working towards that goal. I am grateful that my depression is under control & that I can sleep properly for the first time in over 10 years.

I would be grateful for world peace but still working on that one 🙂

I am thankful that I am still here because there have been many times I have wanted to end it all xxxx

• I am thankful that I have a job, my family and friends. I'm thankful for everything that I have right now because I do know I could be much worse off.

I am also thankful for organizations like Tarot.com and many others that are willing to give others a helping hand.

• I'm thankful for the brilliant surgeons who made me walk, after I was born with a congenital deformity, that wasn't discovered until I was 16 months old. Just after my 5th birthday, my parents were informed that, if this last operation didn't work, then I would probably never walk! Well it did, and I'm so grateful for their God given skills.

I'm 52 now and this procedure was very much in the experimental stage.

I have one leg shorter than the other, but apart from that, I have lived a normal life, given birth to a beautiful son, and I love to dance!

Happy holidays everyone!

• Although I miss him terribly and our love continues, I am thankful for reuniting with my high school sweetheart after 30 years apart. We were together 5 months before he passed away 3 weeks ago 10/29/09. Live each day as if it is your last, say I love you to who matters most and cherish those memories!! Have no regrets.