2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• Four years ago August 9, I sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury. At the time I was self employed, a full time student in college, a single mother to a 6 yr old, a 18 year old, and a 23 yr old. I did my own yard work, did crafts and did craft shows and many other things. Six weeks after my injury I had major surgery. I had to go thru TBI rehab after finding only 1 such place in the state I live in. I had to relearn everything. Today I live alone with my 10 year old and take care of her and the house we live in. I now have diabetes, HTN, and renal disease. My life has always been challenging since the day I was born. My mother and father abandoned me, leaving me with a foster parent who took great joy in abusing me mentally, emotionally and physically. But I have gratitude. I am thankful that I know my purpose here on earth. Im thankful that I still have the ability and capacity to love another. I grateful to All There Is for opening my eyes to the truth. Im thanful for my children and that they went thru minnimal post traumatic stress, especiall my youngest. Im thankful that I am able to awaken every day and know where I am, there was a time after my TBI I didnt. Im thankful that I can feed myself, and cook. I am grateful for nature in reminding me that we are all interconnected and what affects one touches the other. Most importantly I am grateful for all the lessons I have been given to learn from. Love is All There Is and All There Is is love. ❤

• The past year was the 4th year of my retirement. I've enjoyed it all especially spending like I've never done before. The decline of the stock market put an end to all of that. Now I'm faced with scaling way back and holding tight to all that I have left.

I have friends that hit the dumps years ago and have struggled hard just to make ends meet . Yet we always look out for each other. Each of us have suffered to a degree but have never treated each other or others as if one were better than the other.

I'm thankful for my friends that have never let economical differences come between us. I'm thankful that we can share what little we have.

• -I am grateful to be alive.

-I am grateful the Universe, 4 yrs ago, gave me a huge push to medically retire. It was and still is a shock to my body (not to be working), realize who my friends were-are (no-existant since I no longer give to them),

-I am grateful this body is now healing with the assistance of the accupuncture students from a local school of "Academy of Chinese Oriental Sciences". I have been going now for 3.5 yrs.

-I am grateful for a son (35yrs) who is so very thoughtful.

-I am grateful I am able to attend Qi Gong classes a few times a week.

• I am grateful the Universe will let me know what is is I am to be doing when the time is right, even though I sometimes get impactient.

-There is so much I am grateful for. jul

• I am grateful that my spirituality has grown, and my relationship with God has become stronger.

• I am thankful for my family and friends, without whom I would not be the person I am today.

• I am thankful for my sight - to view the sunrise, the stars, the lightning, and to be able to drive, and cook and read and write. To see the question in your eyes, or the smile upon your face. Vision is a miraculous thing.

• I am thankful to have survived and overcome this year's terrible obstacles.

• I'ma thankful that thur all thats happen in todays econmic downslides, that I will be able to give back to society and give a helping hand to two needy childrens families who will have less this year due to the parents losing their jobs. I still have a job and I intend to help someone less fortunate.. Its the right thing to do..

• Peace 🙂 I am thankful for laughter, listening, and the ability to love and recieve love. For change and inspiration. For evidence of being refreshed, reborn, and rejuvinated in myself and the human beings around me. I am also thankful for life and harmony with peace and love towards ALL, my family & friends, and those I know in some way or another, even if I haven't physically met them yet. I am thankful for the awareness of a creative consciousness & Higher Power who Loves US. I am thankful for the evolution of Human Beings becoming more multi~sensory oriented. And I am thankful for everyone in need whom I love and everyone who gives out of love, whom I love. I am thankful for similarities being more important than differences. I am thankful for Barack Obama! I am thankful for patience, tollerance, acceptance, and understanding of all that matters. Finally, I am thankful for Tarot.com for their service to us and those in need, as well as all the causes out here, which help the whole of Humanities' Spirit of Love and Joy. Thankyou, LOVE~nunu~

• I am thankful for this day, and for all the borrowed time the Lord has given me on this earth. I am thankful for all the people I love and love me. I am most thankful for the lessons I've learned that have help me be the person I am and am becoming today. I am a truly blessed person in so many ways, the thanks are endless. Thank you God for everything. I love you with all my heart. Please continue to guide and nuture me so I may continue in my path to righteousness, with gratitude and humility.

• I am thankful that I am living with my sons again,after being separated for a year. I am also thankful that I have almost completed a book. And I am making my dreams happen. I am thankful my sister is safe and has a loving relationship. I am thankful to have a warm home and a loving family.

• I am thankful because even when everything seems to be difficult or life is a real struggle always, always there is still some blessing to receive.

If we simply take time out to observe more closely we will find something to make us smile and keep our faith in the process of life itself.

Give Thanks & Praise for the infinite bounty of heaven's gifts!

• I am very grateful to have so many things this season to be thankful for:

For the sour moments that allow me to learn more about life and enjoy the sweet ones so much more.

For old growth forests that still flourish, the wild and beautiful nature of chaos, and the never-ending list of mysteries that the universe has in store for us.

Unconditional love I have received from many many sources, including that from the cosmos as a whole to cradle me when I've needed it most.

And most deeply of all I am thankful for the people I have been fortunate enough to share chance meetings and amazing connections with. These people are the ones who have opened rusty doors, cleared frosty windows, and broken down walls to bring the warmest light of all into my life; friendship.

• I am so thankful for my family and the wonderful unconditional love that we share.

• I am so thankful for all of God's blessing this Season, I wish happiness and Joy to all my family members and friends...Be blessed and do God's will, and Always.Always, Remeber his grace and love for all man kind..Give thanks today and Always...

• I am thankful for all of the blessings I have in my life, too numerous to count, but mostly for the love I receive daily from my family and friends.

• I am thankful for my two beautiful children, good health and the limitless possibilities each and everyone one of us have for the asking!!!!!

• I'm Very Thankfully for the greatess gift God gave me( life). And he gave me a FATHER who though me about all GODS amazing gifts , if only the whole world knew this and believe as we do what a wonderful place this would be as our true Father had in vision for us. (LOVE ) is the answer and he gave it to us 100% unconditonally and we should give it back the same way.

• I am thankful for the gift of life. Each day provides me with the opportunity to savor the bounty of the universe. Love, light, joy, beauty and abundance are waiting for me to accept. I also have come to realize that "this too will pass" works for both the good and the not so good. That makes the daily even easier to enjoy.

• I find this effort beautiful. It is a measure of true inner quality to bring out the philanthropist in people. I am thankful for so many things in my life, each and every year. I am thankful for my son, who has saved my life in more ways than I can count. For my best friend, who has adjusted the way I view relationships and change, for the better.

I am thankful that I have had enough hardship in my life to truly understand the beauty I am surrounded by at this point in my journey. I am humbled and honored by the faith and trust from my makeshift family. I am uplifted by the fantastic people who's life paths have crossed through mine at some point and for the lessons they taught me. It makes me thankful for all the people I will meet on this path of mine as well and I look forward to what lessons they bring as well. Knowledge, like food, is a bounty we have that can be shared as well

I am grateful to be given an opportunity to help those less fortunate than me this year by simply talking about how much this life has done for me and to me. It isn't often that something so weighty is made so simple.

I am most thankful that my eyes continue to be opened throughout my journey in this life cycle. Learning and growth should never end and each day I find a new cosmic purpose in what I am doing.

Never forget that harmony starts with you. If your inner self does not resonate, how can you make music with the universe? Find your peace this Holiday Season and share that gift with others. Remember, with all of it's shams, drdgery and broken dreams, this is still a beautiful universe. Strive to be happy. 🙂