2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my spiritual journey; it has been my life-saver.

• Im Thankul, for my family and our health. Grateful to have found this site and to share with all the wonderful people here. Praying each day for World Peace n Love for all.

• I am thankful to be able to sit down to thanksgiving dinner this year across the table from my sister. One year clear and counting after beating cancer!

• Today I am grateful.... to my Higher Power for my father & mother, who gave me life, for the gifts of a fighting spirit & compassionate soul...for the family I was born into & all the 'extended' family that have come into my circle of life..for each & every one of my beautiful children & grandchildren, who sparkle with the kind of individuality that can only come from the love & guidance of the many who have watched over them from birth..for the wonder of the beauty in every sunrise & sunset, the awe that overwhelms me as I gaze out at the mountain ranges, or the power of the ocean, as I walk the beaches collecting little 'treasures' ...in the warmth & wonder of sitting around a campfire w/friends & family telling the stories of generations, as the stars circle overhead n the moon leds the way thru the night sky..mostly I am grateful for Him, the Creator....for He has given us the best things life could ever offer, if we but chose to recognize them...I am grateful that He loved me so much that He had a Plan just for me.

• I am very grateful for all of the things that have manifest in my life, also for such wonderful "family" to be around yesterday sharing love and energy with each other.

• I'm thankful for my family, the many people who were there when I needed them, having a job and my health.

• this has truly been a hard year for my family as we lost 2 brothers very suddenly. Also a very dear friend of mine lost her spouse without warning. We have been blessed with the childeren of our brothers as we spent our first Thanksgiving together as an undivided family. We are truly blessed no matter what the hardships are or will be... we know we have each other. We are Thankful for the love and the heart of our family to pull together as one to make it through the hard times and cherish each and every moment that we have. We are thankful for the kindness we have been given. We are thankful for our service members who werent able be home for the holiday defending our freedoms. We are thankful for being able to help others who are in need. We are thankful for each and every day of life. We are thankful and blessed.

• I am thankful for the good grace of having my health, my job, and a roof over my head. However, I know that I am the most fortunate of all to count those special loved ones I care about so very much, and who make my life worthwhile every day. To be able to look forward to this coming holiday season, and share good times with them is the best reason of all for me to give thanks.

• I'm so very gratefull to God,for allowing me to comunicate with a teacher of mine,Charlie B.,who

I just found out has cancer..I sent him an E-mail letting him know I'm still working on his lessons(even after 25 years),that he saved my life and that I love him.I know that he got it(the e-mail).I'm going to write him a letter.

Charlie has been one of the most important people in my life,and I haven't comunicated with

him since the lessons ended.I am so gratefull I have this opportunity to express my feelings to

him---I probably wouldn't do it if it wasn't so urgent--It's acctually a gift--I have moon in Capricorn

and saturn squaring my Pisces Sun --being vulnerable is not my thing,but now I will let go of my

shame and be honest in my connection--thank ypu God,for allways helping me to heal ! AMEN

• I am thankful for the moments of peace.

• i am thankful that i have a good paying job...grateful that i have my health at this time...grateful that the type of work that i do I can give back to people that are not in the best situations with their health...and knowing tha fact that i am fulfilling a dream that my mom is watching me do that she didn t get to do with her life...

• I realize the challenge is over, but I would like to add my thankfulness that my husband finally opened up and discussed what was dragging him back into depression. Now we have a better chance of healing his pain.

• I also realize that the challenge is over, but I wanted to add my thankfulness for and gratefulness of God and all of my co-wokers, friends and family that helped me ( a single mother) get my daughter through her childhood of doctor visits, tests and medications to become the beautiful, intelligent and healthy young lady she is today. My daughter was born with a heart murmur, asthma, allergies to dust, cow's milk, ammonia, bleach and now her heart murmur has closed, she is no longer on any of her medications and is a freshman in college.

I would also like to thank tarot.com for caring about others and actually doing something tangible about it. Continue to be Blessed.

• The challenge is over, but good Karma is forever. I'm thankful for my good health, my loving wonderful husband of 30 years and the unlimited possibilities the universe presents to all of us every single day.

• I'm thankful for every day. I wake up early and thank God for another day.And I'm thankful for my family,friends and my Cat and Dog.

• I am thankful for my health and loving little dog.

• I am thankful for the chance of an education, a roof over my head,transport, my amazing family & my great friends.I'm thankful that i love my life & i dont have to struggle to get things,I'm thankful for the money that i have and even though not that great,my looks. & i am thankful for the fact that everyone who i truly love is in good health! Everything may not be perfect, but I'm happy and i love my life<3

• cool

• I am thankful things have finally cooled down.

• I AM THANKFUL ABOUT ME..I DONT NEED THAT MUCH..SO I WAS ALWAYS ABLE TO GIVE.

AND FOR MY FAMILY WHO LOVES ME FOR ME...WHICH CAN BE A HANDFUL...LOL