2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I'm thankful for my loving family, healthy and beautiful 13 year old son, for eternal love and all the blessings I receive daily.

I am grateful for the people I work with and the students who teach me to be in check with my patience and unconditional love.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

• I am thankful for my kid(s)!!

• I am so very thankful that I am continually given the opportunity to arise every morning and live each day. Trials come and go, but I am always given a second chance to start anew. I am allowed to shape my destiny, for better or worse.

• I am thankful that a good friend of mine has made it through his cancer treatments and is now looking forward to enjoying life again.

• I have three things that I'm most thankful for this year. The first is that my son is happy, healthy and doing well in school. The second is that I can provide for my son, food on the table and a warm, cozy roof over our heads. But the thing that I'm most thankful for this year is the man in my life. He is wonderful and amazing and has brought me so much love and happiness!

• We're very thankful and grateful for things most people take for granted. We're very fortunate to have a roof over our heads, a bed to sleep in and food to eat. I pray each night for others to be able to create and have the simple pleasure that make life wonderful. Most of all I'm thankful to be able to help my family members and others who are less fortunate. Without that I would be nothing, as I feel the need to give of myself, my time, my companionship and my services to help others and be the best person I can be. For that I am very thankful.

• This year I am grateful for all of our soldiers that have placed their lives on the line to protect our safety. We stand united! I am grateful to all who come together to help those involved in tragedies. The prayers for those lost and their families. The freedom we maintain at the price of our men, women, brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers! This season we need to take a moment not only to thank the soldiers protecting our freedom, our pride and our lives. We also need to thank the families. Stop and ask if they will alone, if so bring them to our tables share our families make their day a better one. Let us be together this season! Let us be thankful for all that protect our homes, our lives and our pride! Lets be grateful for those close and far!

• I am thankful for the life I have been given, the experiences I have had and all the magic that lies ahead of me. I am thankful to myself for having taken the step to make a change in my life and try hard to follow my heart. I am thankful for all the people Life has put on my path to help me become a better, truer me. But I am most thankful for finding something in me that I can share with others and make all our lives more joyful and loving.

Love and joy

Filippa Freed

Mariefred

Sweden

• Today I am thankful that even though it came to me ever so slowly that I trust what my inner truth is and have worked hard at understanding it.

• I am very thankful for my kids, my family, the fact I finally found another job, (even though some of the people there can be cruel), and everyone that I've met on Tarot.com. I want to wish everyone a very "Happy Thanksgiving"!

• I have endured a lot in my life. I'm 34 years old and have born witness to 36 individuals in my life who've passed away including my parents when i was five and 7. I've had a lot of rough patches in my life, times when I didn't think I could make it. But I'm not hear to complain.

I am thankful for every person who has come into my life be it because I had something to learn from them or they had something to learn from me. I'm am thankful that those people who passed away are now in a better place and are not suffering. I'm thankful because a couple of those losses really made me grow up, stand on my own two feet.. and because of the things I've endured, I'm stronger. And that I am thankful for. I am thankful for the guardian angel who watches over me and guides me when I no longer can see my way. Most people.. if they could go back in time they'd say they would change this or that. But even losing my parents, being bounced around in homes.. there is nothing I would change because I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for those life events I endured. So I am thankful for them. I'm grateful for my family my husband my children and my husbands family. We've had our ups and downs but we've gotten thru it all and have come out stronger because of it. I'm grateful for every beginning and every end that comes my way and I'm grateful for this journey we call life. There are days when I might get down because maybe I want this or that and can't have it but all I need to do is walk outside and take a deep breath of fresh air and I'm immediately in a better place. All the tiny things that most people over look, those are the things I appreciate the most. To sum it all up... I'm thankful for life - with all it's ups and downs, for all it's challenges, trials and tribulations and I do not wait til Thanksgiving day to acknowledge this. I acknowledge this every day. Be it to the people in my life, to the stranger waiting to cross the road whom I will stop so they can go by. And I acknowledge it by how I live. Life is too short to be taking it for granted. You only get one chance. One chance to say I love you. One chance to live the life you want to live. One chance to make the most of yourself and out of life. I cherish and am thankful for all of it, And to only acknowledge that one day a year doesn't seem appropriate to me. You do not need to wait til thanksgiving day to to have a meal with your loved ones and to share stories, and express gratitude. You can do this weekly, bi weekly monthly. One day a month my family including my inlaws get together for dinner, to catch up wtih eachother, to spend that time together. It's a time I cherish a lot. I also keep a gratitude journal which i write in daily. Some days it might be repetative but a lot of days it's not. There are many things I do to show I'm thankful. And I truly am. I would not be where I am today if it hadn't been for the things I've already been thru. And for all of it.. I'm eternally grateful.

• I am thankful for the fact that I have a loving husband, lovely furfriends even though they don't live with me, a good well behaved son, that I had the strength to get through the trials of my past and come through relatively undamaged, for my skill in jewellerymaking and other arts, and for the gift of making the best from any situation I may be in, for my friends who put up with me and my eccentricities, and for the wonderful people I met here and on the beading and ebay sites, who listen and talk to me

• I am thank ful that I found a group of perple in my area that are actively studying and practicing the arts of divitiy. Tarot and Astrology mainly. They are very opened minded and accepting of all the people

• I am thankful that despite a divorce and an illness and abandonment by frenemies-I have found great joy and peace and relief at not being in my old life ..

I didn't move on by choice - but by destiny

grateful for my children, my dog, my new friends , my new choices

my opportunity to reinvent myself without predjudice and musts!

• I'm thankful for the love and support of my family of choice. My life is abundant with love and human connection. I'm also thankful for a supportive work environment in difficult times.

• I am thankful for my sweet dog Kira an angel on earth who has taught me how to chase butterflys and it's ok to be afraid of the thunderstorms.

• More and more with every year, I am grateful for my loving, understanding, generous, and supportive family, and my loyal friends. This year, I am also grateful to be in an amazing and loving relationship.

• I am thankful for all my blessings, my family, my Reiki Masters, clients, and my dearest friends. Angel Blessings to all

• i am thankfull that i can see hear smell taste feel think breath speak and experience life, i am thankful that i have money in my pocket a house for living a car running water from a tap clothing and food, a beautiful little dog and 3 adult children and 1 grandson, i am grateful for the people i know in my life, and this opportunity to express this for a needy cause. many blessings to everyone here on this site and those of whom are in need of blessing

• I'm thankful for the personal growth I have reached with help of God, friends, and family. Lokking forward to an exciting and loving holiday season.

Peace and Love to all