2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for Siamese cats, horses and wine!

Elizabeth

• I am thankful for a proper diagnosis so I can now get the treatment I need.

• I am thankful for my life and every experience I have had since I was born. Also for my family and friends both old and new and for everyone on this site for all the inspiration they have given me since I joined. In love and light x

• I am thankful for my life as crazy, emotional and roller coasterish it is LOL

I am thankful for my health, my 2 beautiful boys, my mother, family and friends and my wonderful support system.

I am thankful to have a job because there are so many people out there who wish they could have one to put food on their tables and take care of their families.

I think this is a great topic as sometimes we get so lost in out troubles we forget about whats really important.

Thankies and Be Blessed 🙂

• I am thankful for my local food bank. I don't know what I would have done without their help.

• I am thankful for the fact that I am blessed to be able to SEE, FEEL, HEAR and LOVE in this world. I pray for the ill, depressed and hungry people of this world and that at any one given time even for a moment that they be happy and fulfilled! Thankyou GOD for imparted wisdom and for loving me!!!!!!!

• I'm Thankful for my family and friends.

• im thankfull all the insight i get from this site it reall guides me

• I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food in my stomach(and every other part of my body), and the love in my heart.

• I have so many thoughts going thru my head as to what I have to be thankful for,, at this point in my life , I along with so many others have lost so much,,,,, I am still at the point of wanting to feel sorry for myself,,, because, even tho some say they know how you feel ,,, or what you are going thru or whatever else they say,,, they really don't ,,, not unless they are going thru it them selves at that moment.... We all forget how the littlest things in our lives that we all take advantage of, that there are so many others that don't even have the basic's any more.. Or the fact that our soldier's are still where they do not belong......... I am thankful that my Daughter has grown into a strong, smart, beautiful woman, still struggling with college, while working a full time job, and has increased my family size by adding my new son in law .. has shown me that she listened quite well to me while growing up,, I am thankful that my son also is embedded with the strength & abilities that he has,,, My son!, MY HERO!!,, back from Iraq for a few years now,,,, not only did he fight for you & I as are so many others , he is now continuing his fight with his health... I am thankful for the clean bill of health that he has received since his rounds of Chemo and Radiation from the Lymphoma,, I will be even more thankful when we get the clean bill of health from his spleen ( cancer has moved to the spleen). We start things this December.. I am thankful for my son,,, and my daughter... I don't know if I could have made it without them!!!!

• I am most thankful for my beautiful mother who is my greatest light.

• I am thankful for my friends that have supported me when I am right or wrong, that have strength when I am week, that interupt my tears with laughter, and most of all, that have been there time after time

• I am most thankful for the beautiful soul, I call my husband, who has been there with me for 25 years. I am also thankful for our son, who while making me crazy,he's 18,always keeps me going no matter what happens. I am thankful for my 4 cats and the love and companionship they provide. I am thankful for my parents, even though they are 1800 miles away, they are always there for me.

• I am thankful for being capable of love, that I am learning the nature of love, and I am loved but everything around me. I am abundance in all aspects in my life because I am alive. My assets live inside me, and inside all the people i know. I believe in my paradise and all opportunities are alive for me to take. I love.

• I am grateful for my husband, my children, friends and family. I'm also grateful my husband has a job.

• I am grateful for my children and their unconditional love. Rhett and Destiny are my world and give my life light and purpose when it seems dark and going no where.

• I am thankful for family and friends!

I cherish all my moments with them.

One never knows when someone will leave your life so enjoy them while you have them.

Also enjoy the smiles and sounds of laughter each and every time.

• I am thankful for muscles, and finding my calling in life through them.

MASSAGE THERAPY IS NOW A PART OF ME