2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• you don't miss your water, 'til your well runs dry...how true. this post is to share with you my gratitude for a slow return to better health, after a year (12 months!) of a slow, unrelenting, mysterious, decline--a long time physically, mentally, and spiritually. then, just as mysteriously, an amelioration, slow and steady...the universe still needing me? i guess it just had to catch my attention!

so thank you for feeling better, thank you for those rearranged priorities, thank you for my todays.

A votre sante!!

• Even though the economy has been tough on everyone, some more than others. I always take the time to thank God every single day, for ALL the good things in my life; My family, good health, good friends, my wonderful pets, a roof over my head......EVERYDAY, I thank God. I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving......and I hope your holiday season is blessed and you have lots of love, peace, and good health in your lives.......Never lose focus on what matters in life the most!! 🙂

• Things I am thankful for - my 3 beautiful children, my home, my family most of whom are coming to my house this year for thanksgiving. I'm healthy again. I had given up hope of ever having the one thing I spent my entire life wishing and working for, finally came true this year. And the blessings still continue in ways I could never of imagine being possible.

• Thanks to the universe for all the challenges of 2009. Because of them, I have reached a greater understanding of faith, purpose, love and healing. Cheers to all for a fruitful 2010.

• I am thankful that I didnt get hurt in the Ft. Hood Shootings. (That was close!)

• I am thankful for my mom, my brother, my niece and my dog. I am very thankful that she has gotten better. I am also thankful for the opportunity to experience the joy & craziness of having a cat and 5 kittens living with me . I am thankful for my home, running, electricity, being able to use the computer & internet. I am thankful for God and that He's given me strength to go throughout each day. I am thankful for all the little things come along during the day and cheer me up or make me laugh or smile. I am thankful that I had money to pay the bills I've paid and I am thankful for the growth that has happened over this year. I am thankful for my books and music and the chances that I have been given to help others & give to charity. I am thankful to God that I'm alive and I have dreams. Have a Happy Holiday everyone 🙂

• i am thankful for my friends both old and new, my family and the spirits in the heavens that take care of me every day and guide me through this winding path of life.

• I am thankful for the love and support I receive from my family and friends.

• I am great-full for the knowledge of how to creat my happiness every day. I am great-full to be able to serve others. I am great-full for peace and understanding that Love is all there is.

• i am thank flu for being here and being able to see that the cancer has gone away and i can live life every day is a new dawning as i open myeyes see the lights look at my daughter and then the worldand can see for the first time in my life each day is a new one and i am here to enjoy it

• I am thankful for my family, my health, and the fact that both me and my husband have been able to maintain work throughout the year.

• I'm grateful for all the wonderful friends and family that I have in my life. To love and to be loved, well there's nothing like it.

• I am grateful for the Spiritual tools that I can make sense in a crazy crazy World.

My family who accepts me even though they do not understand the path that I am on.

My God who guides me to be the best that I can and accepts me even though I fall short of my potential.

• I would like to acknowledge and give Thanks to beating round 1 of my breast cancer fight! and all those who are in the same fight as I am God bless you!

I would also like to give gratitude to my boyfriend...I thank god & universe everyday for bringing him into my life...for my family, real friends and even those who try to hurt me...Thank God for the protection and growth I get from these experiences!!!!!

I hope everyone here stays healthy, happy & joyous during this holiday season and beyond!

• i AM THANKFUL FOR MY MOTHER'S IMPROVING HEALTH, FOR MY SON GROWING UP INTO A GREAT PERSON, FOR MY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE FRIENDS THAT ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND FOR MY NEW FIUND FREEDOM FROM AN NARCISSISTIC VERBALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. PRAISE GOD!

• I really have to say I'm thankful to still have my little dog "Quita" because last month I almost lost her from her being so sick. and I have my health so I have all this to be thankful for. So Tarot Happy Thanksgiving and to all our members too!

• I'm thankful for my loving, caring husband. For my comfortable home and for always having everything we need. I'm thankful for my four darling, healthy cats. I'm thankful for my still successful business, even in these times. I'm thankful for good friends. I'm thankful for my ability to participate in my hobbies, hula dancing, yoga and hiking even as I approach my 50th birthday. I'm thankful that my husband has been so happy in his hobbies, playing harmonica (very, very well) in two bands where all the guys still get along happily and at his abilities to hike and lift weights and stay healthy at 61. Love is big in my life. It's all around me all the time and for that I'm extremely grateful!

• I am thankful for being able to appreciate the small things in life such as a cuddle from my son when times are tough.

• I am thankful for my children and very thankful that the Lord provides a way for me to take very good care of them. I'm also thankful for the strength that he continues to give me to go though this trying time for me.

Thank You

• I am thankful for my family and friends, and that I still have a job during this economic downfall.