2009 Good Karma Community Challenge

• Hello Tarot.com community! Feel like kicking off the holiday season by making a difference?

We think you'll agree that no matter how tough times get, we all have a wealth of reasons to be grateful this Thanksgiving. Last year we called on you to join the Good Karma Community Challenge and answer a simple question: What are you thankful for? We promised to match each individual user post with a donation to the Meals on Wheels program to help ensure that nobody went without their feast on Thanksgiving. The response we got was overwhelming, as was the gift we were able to make to this amazing charity.

With that in mind, we're challenging you to do it again! Step up and join us for the 2009 Good Karma Community Challenge. From friends and family to small daily comforts, we want to know what it is you're grateful for. Tell us, and we'll donate 50 cents to the largest need-based meal-delivery program in the U.S.

Our goal is lofty: we're asking for 4,000 individual posts by Friday, November 27, to meet our target of donating $2,000 to Meals on Wheels. But we know you're all out there, you're gracious and you're up to the task!

Need even more reason to spread good karma? We'll award you by giving what you give ... with a chance to win 100 FREE Karma Coins®! Simply post what you’re thankful for here … and you’ll automatically be entered to win 100 FREE KCs.

Get contest details here.

• I am thankful for all the awesome people I have met on Tarot.com

Wenchie 🙂

• I am so very thankful because God gave me chance to experience for him. Because he loves me like nobody in this world does. Because he accepts me the way i am. Because he has given me a family. Because he is teaching me his eternal love and compassion. Because i am alive and i can breath the fresh air of today and see the bright stars at night. Because he has given me wonderful pet. Because i love people and i love myself. Bcuz he has opened my eyes to his truth and love. Because i just love Him so very much and so do i love my spirit guides, angels, and spiritual helpers.

Bless everybody

May God teach us his eternal unconditional love.

I LOVE YOU MY CREATOR!!!

• I am thankful for the friends I have made here who, every single day, give me reason to believe again.

I am thankful for every opportunity in which I can serve others with what I have been give.

I am thankful for my love, who remains with me always.

And for the people and things in my life that are priceless.

• I am thankfull that destiny has mended lost contact with family that I care allot for. Thankfull my child is finding inner peace. Thankfull that my health is improving due to a beautifull person that entered my life at the right moment and thankfull that new friendships has evolved from a meeting by chance and the opportunity that gave to enrich each other lives.

• I am thankfull every minute of every day that I am honored to be here to live my life as best as I can.. To try everyday to live well and in TRUTH. To do what I can for my children, friends and family. To try to do unto others as I would have them do unto me. I am so thankfull for everything, there is no room to list it all! I would also like to add that I am very thankfull for Tarot.com because it helps me keep the big picture in perspective!

• I am thankful for all the love I have in my life from my family, friends near and far, our animal family and even the random acts of kindness from strangers. My love to all ~*~

• I'm thankful for family and friends, and especially my 14-year-old son Nicholas. He's pure love and naive and innocent-always the gentlemen and altruistic. I remember when he did extremely well selling popcorn for Cub Scouts. His first response was that it would mean more of the other Cub Scouts in his pack would be able to go to scout summer camp free that summer. Sometimes, when I'm feeling cynical and pessimistic, he will say or do something to remind me how wonderful life is and what a privilege it is to be here. Would that I could always remember to see the world and life as he does. To see things through his eyes is such a wonderment. it's sometimes hard to remember the "glass is half full instead of half empty."

• I am thankful for all that I AM, and for the moment-to-moment assistance of the Creator.

NAMASTE!

~Ahliyah

• This post is deleted!

• I'm thankful for: wonderful friends, family, and a loving fiance; good health; drive and ambition to achieve everything I want; and I'm also very grateful for having AND enjoying my job!

• As a single mother I am thankfull for having a very good job in order to support my 2 beautifull children.

• I am thankful for life making me the woman I have become so far and to God for giving me the tools, clarity, and the energy to face all things good and bad in my life.

• I am thankful for being in school and not letting others get the best of me...I am thankful that I am here to live for my daughter....she is the reason why I was born....I am thankful....for my cats and my place to live...to not suffer and I am extremely thankful for God...giving me the courage to live day by day.....and for giving me Life

• I am thankful for being in school and not letting others get the best of me...I am thankful that I am here to live for my daughter....she is the reason why I was born....I am thankful....for my cats and my place to live...to not suffer and I am extremely thankful for God...giving me the courage to live day by day.....and for giving me Life

• I am thankful for God and all the wonderful people that he has placed in my life. My wonderful children who keep me motivated and grounded. My parents who have helped me raise my kids while i work and attend school. My BEST friends who let me vent and appreciate me for the person i am. And everyone one else who has helped me get to where i am today. Thank you for everything!

• I am infinitely thankful for my community of friends and family that unconditional support has seen my through some challenging times. It is a gift to hear from someone you respect that you aren't a failure and that sometimes life just happens. Thank you all for your love, hugs, kisses, words of wisdom and silence when I need it.

I pay it forward whenever I can pushing that good karma network forward.

• I am thankful for the guardian angels who watch over me and my loved ones.

• I am so grateful that I have found the help I need to resolve some recent health issues, grateful for the family who always stand at my side offering their strength and love, grateful for the many friendships over the course of my lifetime, providing experiences and memories that are solid gold. And for the light of my life and love of my heart, whom I could not do without... : )

• I am thankful for my children and this learning experience i have created. I am also thankful for family and friends.