BLMoon, TheCaptain, Charmed. . . Love and Life Reading when you have time?

• Hello Lovely Ones!

I would like to see what you get on these situations, if you have time.

In Love, do I hold on to the attraction that I have and do the "Wait til it comes around" thing? or Move on with one of a million other guys? I'm looking for something that is exciting, fun, sensual, and intimate, and thought I could have that with my interest, but now I'm not so sure. Seems like there may be issues there that I'm not ready to deal with. Any info would be greatly appreaciated.

In life, I'm in a waiting phase, waiting to hear from the lawyer, waiting to hear from employer, waiting to get on with it. Seems like waiting is all I CAN do. Is there something else I can DO to ge tthe show on the road? Once again, ANY info would be appreciated.

• CrabbyOleBat, if you don't ask or do something, you will be waiting around forever. Action on your part is needed in all areas of your life. Don't wait on other people. Contact the lawyer, employer, etc. to ask for an update. it might let them know you are still interested in the issue at hand or even hurry them up for an outcome. Ask your love interest if there is any chance for something happening between you. If the answer is 'no', then at least you won't be wasting any more of your time on him.

Your lesson here is to learn to go after what you want and not be afraid of the truth. There are no missed opportunities - just what is right for you. You need to find out what is real and what is not happening in your life. This endless waiting will get you nowhere. I feel you tend to hide your head in the sand and think that 'no news is good news.' No, it's not. Waiting is definitely NOT all you can do.