Have i lost my cancer b/f for good ?

• Firediamond, Its my pleasure cause i know how sad and gutted you are , We are both going through the same thing and it is horrible . People say get over it but it easy for them to say that . when you truly love someone it is very difficult to just move on and forget even more so when you have helped them and get nothing back in return , but then again I did have a full year of happiness did you read my forum ? please keep me posted we will get through this one way or another . Take care , your friend .

• Luazinha>>Sandran>30 years, no surprises really

Sandran712>>Well..I really didn't know him well when we did know each other.And the attraction is there.I think he just didn't know how to act towards me.Our first meeting in the past I was 16.Not a whole lot in the maturity department...LOL..Now he seems alot more mature.And I really like him now.But, the communication is very little.The disappointment is the timing sucks real bad.And I am afraid that more time that evolves around us we'd either be dead...LOL or..one of us is going to mature faster than the other.Oh well..If I hear something I will .But, I do not see a Cappy going backwards like a Cancer does.

• Firediamond sorry for your broken heart. I understand it takes a long time to heal sometimes. It took me a long time to get over love in the past too.

Sandran: hard for me to understand the cancer time concept thing.Sometimes you can totally miss the timing.In my case the timing was right the second time around. So this guy you went back to is a cappy? One of my old ex's that goes back is an Aquarius. maybe's he's got some planets or ascendent i Cancer. Most Aquarius I know aren't too sentimental.

lindie-I know it may not be of much comfort to say that if your Indian man lost a good friend in you it is truly his loss, but his loss is our gain. Because he hurt you, you have come here and we have met you and gained a friend:). Yes, give it a go with your friend in Dubai, or anyone else that comes into your life. Be open. When my man came back I was actually hesitant to get involved with him. I accepted him back as a friend first and then it developed, only because I decided to give it a go although i had been holding on to pain from my past relationships. You say you did have a year of happiness. Would you rather you didn't have that happiness to skip the pain you feel now?

I don't want to be the only one having success here, but I am going to the Philippines to meet him in a week! I have not seen him in 3 months-it'll only be for 2 days but it'll give me an idea of where things are.

• Luazinha>>Most Aquarius I know aren't too sentimental.

Sandran>>No they are not.My brother is Aquarius..

luazinha>>So this guy you went back to is a cappy?

Sandran>>Yes an old boyfriend.Which I wrote off.Men make me sick right now.It is too depressing.I am going back to my own world.Hide in my shell so to speak.I just can't believe that in the entire world there is no one for me.It's damn pitiful.And I haven't got time for this drama.

• Luazinha. Thank you. I know I have met a friend in you , and so many other's on here and I am truly greatful for all your advice and help . I'm so glad you are seeing you fella and I hope the 2 days you spend with him will be magic for you both. I am also sure it will be just perfect . If i dont hear from you before you go , you have a great time and dont do anything i wouldent do LOL. Let me know how it all goes when you get back , i cant wait to hear from you and i'm sure we will have a success story to talk about . You take care . I'll be thinkiing of you . xxxxxxx

• Luaz - You're off to Phils!! That's great. I'm so happy to hear. I'm sure you and your cancer will have a great time. Get yourself some of the dried mangoes they are yummy! Keep us posted!!!

Lindie - You my friend are sounding well. It's good to know. You have a good heart and strength that's truly admirable. Keep thinking and being postive. Do enjoy yourself when you go back home to Ireland! You should change your hair or get a manicure and pedicure, treat yourself and you'll feel like a million dollars!

Keep us posted y'all 😃

• sandran-You sound really bitter right now but I know how you feel. I wrote off men and dating for 13 years-seriously did not date at all, avoided all men, accepted that there was no one for me and I was meant to be alone, until my cancer literally knocked on my door. I almost didn't open the door. (but he told me he would have camped out there). Maybe my aquarius ex has cancer rising or other planets in cancer.

lindieloo, please hang in there, you always have a friend in me!

Virgo-we have those dried mangos here too, but of course they are cheaper in the PI! I think I will also pamper myself in Manila, facials, massages, manicures, etc are much cheaper there. Too bad I will only be arriving 2 hours before my man does, I'll have to get it done after he leaves! It's a very sudden trip since his roster just came out, i didn't have time to plan ahead.

• Luazinha>>but he told me he would have camped out there).

Sandran712>>Yeah I believe a Cancer would do that.I wrote off guys for 15 years.Go on one date and so disappointing that I am probably ready to write off another 15 years .And..Oh yeah the guy that has been stalking me for the past 6 years is still busy driving past my house everyday.Afraid to befriend him,He may not want to leave...LOL.

• Sandran>>Yes an old boyfriend.Which I wrote off.Men make me sick right now.It is too depressing.I am going back to my own world.Hide in my shell so to speak.I just can't believe that in the entire world there is no one for me.It's damn pitiful.And I haven't got time for this drama.<<

Ok, I'm just getting bits and pieces of your world at the mo. What's happening???.. I read Luaz's post too. Is it that cappy dude, who's making you go beserk!?... If so, do you remember I wrote awhile back something in one of the other forums about him, don't remember which one. Duh!

• Virgocookie>>If so, do you remember I wrote awhile back something in one of the other forums about him, don't remember which one. Duh!

Sandran>>It's a little of both.The Cancer guy /classmate I went to school with.Won't email.He's a dumbass.

And..the boyfriend/classmate/Cappy.I ain't heard from him since July.....5 months ago.I am not one of these posties that sits and pines over a man.It's men in general.If

I have to shorten the storylines to keep ppl from getting confused,It goes like this...Boyfriend a Cappy.And Cancer the dumbass...LOL

• Sandran, you are too funny!

• @sandran. He he he . Stop it , Only you can say stuff like that and get away with it . You just make me laugh ...

• @Sandran Please dont retreat into you shell cause we will miss you . You keep us all amused with your funny little comments , makes us laugh , which is a good thing . I am sure if you hang in there Mr right will come along and sweep you off your feet . You keep telling me that , so one day i will be able to turn round and say to you ...... Told you so!!!.. You before me thats for sure .

• @Sandran - Ahh. I get it now. Boyfriend a Cappy.And Cancer the dumbass. Hold on tho. You're still calling this cappy dude your boyfriend till now and you haven't heard from him since July!!! You're kidding right?! please tell me you are.

Well till the time you have a preacher falling head over heels in love with you. You can live our lives in this forums. They should keep you amused enough.

I get so energised reading everyones positive and funny posts!!!

@Lindie - wow. you are going strong my dear. I saw that you are now passing on the knowledge to others in that other thread 'Aquarianna's" you go girl. The more you give advice and let out the better for you.

@Luaz - mmmm. Rest and relaxation and some pampering sounds so good. Ahhh. I can just imagine 😃

• Virgocookie. Thank you for your kind words and I am getting there slowly . I have just posted on your latest comment , I see you are now coming out with funny little comments like our friend Sandran. Love it . i also think we should come up with a name for us girls on here . ????? "We know all about crabs " W know all about Dumass's No offence Sandran.

• I enjoy the funny comments and the companionship me have here too! Can't beleive so many women being affected by crabs...haha sounds like a disease..not fun to get crabs!! I had always avoided water signs before except for a short term fling with a scorpio. I didn't know cancers had a charming side that hooks us.

• Luazinha. ... I thought that to when i was writing 'Crabs' hee hee .

• Feeling really down today , When I think of him tears just come flowing . I'm sorry , just having a bad day I guess ...

• Virgocookie>>boyfriend till now and you haven't heard from him since July!!! You're kidding right?! please tell me you are

Sandran712>>He is Not my boyfriend.He Used to be my boyfriend when I was 16 years old.He moved away and broke my heart..LOL.When he wanted to get together before July I hounded him and reminded him he left me heartbroken when I was 16.I really like him.He lives a few miles down the road somewhere.If I knew where I'd be at his front door.Probably walking in on him scccrrreeewing around..The luck I have with men..LOL

• lindieloo>>Dumass's No offence Sandran.

Sandran712>>It was the only way I could keep the two dumbasses from colliding in a hot mess.I still have not heard from the Cancer classmate.He made me so mad I gave him the nickname Cancer dumbass..LOL