Have i lost my cancer b/f for good ?

• lua> yes i have virgo tendencies. incredibly insane cleaner for example. love to do jobs that require very very precise and detailed approach. dont know right now more about virgo, but get back to you too. well, all the rest you are telling about the planets does not say anything for me. 😞

thanks if you get back to me. πŸ™‚

• katie- here are some basics from your chart, just be aware that sometimes there are contradictions in your chart, your tendencies can go one way or the other or change during your lifetime.

Moon in Virgo-You have a good memory, you are humble and modest, reserved and calm. You are able to control your romantic sentiments, you are dedicated and loving.

mercury in Aquarius, you like things that are new, original, innovative.You apreciate independence, you are inventive, and have new projects. you like debates, you are an idealist and very humanitarian, great intuition.

mercury in the 5th house, you are curious about everything, even matters of love. You enjoy intellectual entertainment.

venus in caprocorn-your love is very sincere. You are attracted mainly to people who have problems (like cancer, haha) or people who complicate your life, their problems may become your problems.Your expression of emotions and sentiments tend to be serious, deep and stable. You may have a tendency to be melancholy and may be single for many years and marry late in life. negative traits: you tend to recalculate your sentiments. You can be reserved and have fears of getting hurt and decieved.

venus in the 5th house-you desire to have a happy, stable love life.

continue later

• Lua> god, im a total virgo! really, i mean i have some aqua traits of being humanitarian and very emphatetic, but gosh. Virgo is me! no i rush and see how virgos fit to cancers. LOL

Keldjoran: if you would drop in here accidentally and read this... yesterday you told about aquas that you found them not understanding your deep emotions... read this about virgo (my rising LOL):

"When they fall in love, they show such extreme passion and intensity that only few other women can...She is very sensitive and her feelings are pretty fragile, but she will become exceedingly strong when you need her support."

I AM A TOTAL VIRGO. LOL

• ok, so compatibility to virgo woman-cancer man: "Love Match: Virgo Woman Dating Cancer Man

When this couple dates, romance abounds! A Virgo woman and Cancer man are in complete harmony with one another and this truly can be a love match made in heaven.

From the first date, the Virgo woman knows her Cancer man could be β€œthe one”. She appreciates his depth and sensitivity. The Cancer man admires his Virgo woman’s ability to refine. He feels secure because someone with such discriminating tastes chose him. "

and now i stop boring everyone with my new found excitement. πŸ™‚

• Lua: thanx very very much. god, most of it is sooo fitting to me. πŸ™‚ from the analysis of venus in capricorn... i know now where this trait in me comes from. ALWAYS attracted to people with problems. like i would think i can save them all. πŸ™‚ really i chose this problematic cancer for a reason. where will all this bring me? i realize myself always climbing into the deepest s.h.i.t. LOL

• katie-with your rising sign and moon in virgo, you will have many virgo tendencies, especially with your sentiments (moon). I think the reason Virgos are compatible with cancer is because virgos are more emotionally stable and cancers are moody. One of you has to be stable!

I once traveled with a married couple. The woman was an Aqua and her husband was a cancer. Her husband was really moody and always crabby and complaining and the woman was always trying to be pleasant. She said in a marriage, one of them had to be the grown-up. I remember thinking at that time-geez I'll never get involved with a cancer man! this was many years ago. What is the attraction of Aquas and cancers? Opposites attracting?

• Katie-haha so funny you are now happy about Virgo-cancer match! Don't get too excited, that doesn't mean you cancer guy is not going to hurt you!

• lua> well, yes, though i am instable in a lot of things, i think i have the mentality of becoming stable when the other is instable, problematic. i have the patience of a fish... really very few things can make me angry or impatient. only problem is i'm getting hurt very easily and that is what is happening now. that is why i'm every day considering whether to go on with this (gameplaying is so far away from me generally) or just nicely dump him. meaning i want to stay in good terms with him, but somehow make him understand that i accept and respect if he feels in whatever ways but unfortunately what we are doing for over a month now is not making me happy, it is not something i need. what disturbs me most is that he CAN give me what i wish for, just for some reasons he doesn't want it now... love is a b.i.t.c.h. LOL

• "Katie : i honestly never give up (even when i promise myself all the time, never again). πŸ™‚ "

Exactly. never give up. I had quite a few bruises myself. but I kept picking myself up and trying.

I had to cancel a wedding plan with a Scorp because he didn't show up. I almost gave up, sounded just like Lindleloo. But one month after the plan was cancelled and I got whatever refund I needed, a friend heard of what happened and showed up to comfort me. I opened my heart to him and married him 8 months after. We've been married for 9 years, no regret. He is a Cap, and funny thing is I met him when I was with my Scorp I did have feelings for him too. But because we planned to wed, I avoided the Cap. You know what happens if a Scorp get jealous, right? LOL I didn't want my Scorp to be jealous, that's why I avoided the Cap. But what do I know, it was the Scorp that hurt me in the end. My Cap, was and still is there for me.

Before the Scorp I was pretty much like curious cats, jumping into things and regretted it. I didn't think I would ever marry anyone, too many bruises. I believed though that I would meet the one man for me, whether it would end up commitment or not, and so I never stopped trying. I am only an average person, nothing like home coming queen. I maybe younger than most ladies, I am 34 so I was married at 25. But since when age determines anything?

Because tt's not looks, youth, fame or money that will lead us to Mr. Right. It's the person we are. If you have to get a plastic surgery, lend the man money or be famous, to make a man happy - then he is not the one for you. That's why he wants you to change to be someone else. You wouldn't want to spend your whole life with this kind of man, you would be his slave, and that's a No no. Not saying it because I am a Leo, but because there are 2 in relationship and we are equal. Nobody is slave and nobody is master of another. If you don't love yourself, nobody will love you but they will use you. Love yourself, go out and have fun. The one man for you, will see you for who you are and will love you because of it. Accept nothing less.

• leoscorpion: hey, and nice to meet you. (havent talked to you yet, though read more of your comments on other topics. thanks for your story and the nice words. today i'm again a bit better and stronger. and i am not giving up. anyways i couldnt even if i wanted, it is simply my nature to try and try again. πŸ™‚

• by the way Ladies

I've got some eye candies for you πŸ™‚

Smile and be warm πŸ™‚

My fruit basket is overflowing ... here I throw you some bananas !

One is straight from the American continent, the other one is Australian πŸ™‚

Enjoy!

• Lua: Katie-haha so funny you are now happy about Virgo-cancer match! Don't get too excited, that doesn't mean you cancer guy is not going to hurt you!

katie: haha, dont worry, i got excited cause i understand why we fitted so much even if aqua-cancer compatibility is not so good. but i dont get too exited, morover cause it is not 'he is not going to hurt me' , since it already happened and im sure still will in the future. 😞 but whatever, i'll see how far im willing to go. πŸ™‚

• Katie

thanks for the kind words. I am really just sharing stories and tips, and learning from others.

all knowledge belong to the universe.

life is an adventure. Don't fret of failures, they are just bumps on the road.

Have fun now, and enjoy eye candies!

• leoscorpion: btw. i am turning 28 in february, so i feel i still have a lot to learn and lot to experience. and the funny/strange thing is that i always thought that when you are above 30 or even more 40 or 50 then life is so different. like people are adults.... and then i read all these stories about woman (and their cancer or whatever signed partners) and they play the same games in the field of relationships... and i get scared... oh god, so this will always be the same? LOL

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran>>LOL! I worry about this all the time, I'm 25 and I'm like yikes! These 40 year olds are still dealing with the game playing ****

Sandran712>>Yep! ugly ain't it?LOL..Now you gotta know how I feel at 46.Anything older than myself is scarier as if I am going out on a date with a tomb of the unknown soldier.. or King Tut..LOL..Men are getting older and more tired.And I am just getting tired watching all the train wrecks...

• leoscorpion>>My fruit basket is overflowing ... here I throw you some bananas !

One is straight from the American continent, the other one is Australian πŸ™‚

Enjoy!

Sandran712>>It looks like the Calvin Klein basket is pretty full and overflowing..In his pants...LOL

• yep katie

life challenges are for learning, for us to advance/ mature/ achieve awareness whatever name you call the destination

how we deal with challenges, is what matters

therefore just because other people have bad experiences in particular field or with particular someone or sign, doesn;t mean you will be disappointed too

e.g. some people didn't have good experience with Cancer males,

but that doesn;t mean you will too because you may know how to handle Cancer's moodswings or whatever bad things they do, and your Cancer may be more mature than the other Cancers because he had learned from his mistakes

Lindleloo lent thousands to her ex bf and he never returned it

doesn't mean that in the future, you or she should never lend money to anyone anymore

we just have to learn and be cautious, not giving anything too much too soon

be it heart, money, or body

Again, It's a learning process

not one single person, always right, always successful in everything

learn and while you do, have fun at it

fear and worry are not necessary. they make you lose hope and lose direction.

don't fall for it.

• keldjoran: LOL! I worry about this all the time, I'm 25 and I'm like yikes! These 40 year olds are still dealing with the game playing ****

katie: scary isnt it? LOL lets hope (uselessly) for a better future. :):)

• sandran LOL

yeah that one is very healthy indeed