Have i lost my cancer b/f for good ?

• I thank you again for you comment. and I am truly sorry AGAIN if i have hurt or upset anyone's feelings. I appologise .

• AS FROM NOW I will Not be coming back on here again This is my topic , i started it and now i will finish it . I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and support you have all given me . I hope you all have a wonderful christams and a happy new year . i have not cried for over 2 weeksk but I sure have done today . I will Miss you all . BYeee ...

• lindieloo>>, some people jump to the wrong conclusion.

Sandran712>>They do.They don't stick around for the entire thread.They just jump in head first and drown themselves in stupidity..

• lindieloo>>I thank you again for you comment. and I am truly sorry AGAIN if i have hurt or upset anyone's feelings. I appologise

Sandran712>>I ain't apologizing to these posties coming over here,I am not posting on them.I am not reading their threads..I been staying away from their boards.This is a Cancer thread.If they don't like my posting then BE GONE..

• Sandran, if YOU had read the whole thread, you might not have hung yourself on your own stupidity and would have seen that very early on, I comforted and supported Llindieloo WITHOUT criticizing or mocking others. So, if you're referring to me you can save your breath and your own rabid hate and stupidity because, having DIRECTLY QUOTED you, there is no wrong conclusion to be had and that was proven in your own words. The only one drowning in anything like stupidity, is you. You are a negative, spiteful creature who, having been SO sure that people here "have a larger vocabulary" than three words that have wonderful meaning, you yourself have proven your lack of both vocabulary AND feeling with your pathetic attempt at argument by name calling. If you weren't so hateful, you might actually be pathetic.

Llindieloo, you might have gotten sucked in in a moment of darkness but, at least you were big enough and kind enough to offer an apology, which was good of you and well received. I, in turn, will apologize if my pointing out a lapse in judgment or weak moment hurt your feelings or upset you. I don't think you're a bad person or an unkind one and never said anything like that. I only wanted to point out that getting caught up in another's ugliness was unworthy of you and the people who cared enough to be kind and supportive of you. This IS your thread and I will not return to it if it will free you to participate in it as you wish. That isn't "not sticking around" as some foolish spewing of hate might suggest, it is out of respect for others, something that "people" like Sandran sorely lack.

Again, I wish you well and leave you to your thread to work through what you need to.

• hisbablove. I accept your apology as well . Sandran has been staying away from other threads . I invited her here on mine as she like you ,has supported me from the begining. she and keldjoran made me realise a few things the other day and i've taken thier advice on board . But thank you again xoxooxo

• lindieloo, are you really going to end this thread?

I hope you don't. I have learned from your thread and I have enjoed your friendship, as well as that of sandran712.

• Luazinha. As you can see by the previous comments things have got alittle bit ugly .But hisbablove is not going to interfer with this tread again so I will stick around if thats ok with everyone? I just got upset yesterday by it all . Like you I to value our friendship and that of Sandran , keldjoran and astrodame . How are you holding up?

• I'm glad to know that llindieloo 🙂

Infact I just posted something about things getting negative on one of the threads today itself! It's as if we don't have enough negative energies around us in real world already! I just hope things remain peaceful on here now as this forum is meant to spread positive energies and to lend support and warmth to one another...isn't it!

• astrodame ... I totaly agree. and its meant to be fun as well .

• llindie: have you heard anything from your fella...is he still in India? Looks like mine is comming back to me...not sure its a good or bad news lol...still worried about him disappearing on me again..sigh..wish i knew..

• saranee. Hi how 's you ? Yea I read you recent comment on another post and I'm glad for you . No I have not heard from mine in in nearly 8 weeks . Its over now even if he does contact me . He's had plenty of oportunaties to contact me . H'es been home for 5 weeks . Text and emailed him but no replies. I've had enough . Moving on with my life . Nice to see you back !!

• astrodame>>It's as if we don't have enough negative energies around us in real world already

Sandran712>>I can't handle negative vibratations.I got enough of that in my own personal life.I was away last night for my son's Christmas party at the group home.Special needs kids..A whole room full their favorite soda pop don't mix...LOL.....Half these kids stand at least 5"9" and higher...Boy! talk about a live wire...LOL.I got home and I was tired...I am 5'2" and my son stands approx.5'9".

• sandran712. Sonds you two had a good time. ? I'm 5' 1" and my new fella is 6' LOL .

• lindieloo>sandran712. Sonds you two had a good time. ? I'm 5' 1" and my new fella is 6' LOL

Sandran712>>Oh we did.It was memorable.My son kept doing weird stuff with his food.Kinda like scooping it off his plate and handing it over to us.LOL...He acts so much like an Aries...LOL

• Aaahhhh . I bet he is so cute? How old is he if you don't mind me asking ?

• lindieloo>Aaahhhh . I bet he is so cute? How old is he if you don't mind me asking ?

Sandran712>>No..Please... this is not cute behavior..It's embarrassing behavior...LOL..He is the 24 year old.I do not have anymore children.The same one that had the stroke.

• Coming up to Christmas... I just want to wish every single friend I have in this thread. Those who I know post here. This is the thread I first joined and were I met the kindest, fun, loving and generous people. I wish to thank you all for being you and for your friendship. I sincerely hope that this christmas, would be full of joy and good fortune for all of us. It's become bigger than all about cancer man. In these last posts I've realised we have all been more than a name and a post, but really beautiful indinidual who have so many things in common. I wish you all the very best for 2010!!!

Oh and I'm not going anywhere. I just really feel like putting that out there. LOL!! =D

Luan...Sounds like it was a great trip. Worthwile... hmmm. Don't worry, Lindie is right, he will miss you. I do know this. I may even have a feeling, that he is analysisng and thinking of what has happened. His brain and heart are not on the same page. I feel that his heart is feeling something but his brain is fighting. Give him a bit of time, he'll be back on form, pursuing stronger than ever.

• sandran712 . Yes i remember you saying he had a stroke, And my son was like that too , he'd show me up in front of people . well embarrasing ise't it ? but i wish he was still here today . I also had a little girl who was also handicapped , she died at 2 mths old . Now my daughter who is 30yrs old had a litttle girl who will be 2 in April . I absolutely adore her , she is so bonny and very clever . I just love kids . I know you love your boy very much and i admire you . ,

• lindieloo>>Now my daughter who is 30yrs old had a litttle girl who will be 2 in April

Sandran712>>Aww.That is nice.Becareful Aries is an April birthday..LOL.Well up to the 17th at least.

lindieloo>>he'd show me up in front of people . well embarrasing ise't it ?

Sandran712>>My son has an embarrassing comical up in your face scenerio>>Has an infectious laugh that even when he don't feel good it is still there.Just not as noticable when he is sick.Everyone at the group home just loves him.And gets very concerned when he gets bad sick.But, me...he tries every last nerve I own..LOL