AWAITING 2012....

• HI THERE-I AM A PROFESSIONAL WOMAN LIVING AND WORKING IN NYC AND LET ME TELL YOU, ONCE YOU'VE LIVED AND WORKED HERE YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL.

THE GOOD AND THE BAD LIFE HAS TO OFFER.

WE LIVE DAILY IN A RAT RACE OF TIME ....

MAKE THE TIME TO ENJOY EACH DAY AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST...

AS FAR AS WHERE THE WORLD WILL BE IN 2012, I GUESS IT DEPRENDS ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND WHERE YOU ARE AT THAT POINT IN TIME IN YOUR LIFE...

AFTER LIVING THRU 9/11 THERE'S NOT TOO MUCH OF A SHOCK FACTOR ANYMORE..

SO BE KIND TO TO YOUR FELLOW MAN, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM..

WE ARE AFTER ALL "THE HUMAN RACE"...

MAYBE THE AFTERLIFE IS OUR REAL LIFE, WE WON'T KNOW TILL WE'RE THERE..

MAY WEALL LIVE TO SEE WORLD PEACE IN THE 21ST CENTURY....

• I second that SCORPIOQUEEN. I live in Australia, but will never forget the early news reports about 9/11. As to 2012, well let's look forward to it and embrace the shift in consciousness predicted for this time period. I'll be damned glad to get away from the materialistic consciousness we've been living with. I'm sick of hearing "money talks" and all that other stuff. While I know it's necessary to have money to survive, I still can hardly wait until we see a more spiritual, natural and humane way of living take precedence rather than hearing it whisper out of corners behind those blasted ATMs ... :))

GOD BLESS YOU RIGHT BACK. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

• I second all that.

I'm also looking forward to the shift in consciousness and humans having more compassion and treating each other better and with more kindness. It's distressing to me that it seems everytime I go onto the net and my ninemsn home page comes up and I scan the headlines (because I don't watch the news or read the papers and this is the only way I keep up with what's going on in the world), I'm sick of the stories of child abuse, violence and neglect. More and more we are hearing about this. So many of us humans are no better than animals, in fact we are worse.

So I am looking forward to a more spiritual, natural and humane way of living as well as treating each other with more kindness and compassion and love.

• "The end of the world as we know it?" whether it is the end or not doesnt matter to me as iv allready had my whole world and my beloved son taken from me leaving me living in misery and broken hearted. One thing for sure though is if it is the end Jehovas witnesses worlwide will be re joicing cos at long last they have something right

• i agree it makes me ashamed to be classed as the same species of so called human beings when so very many of them are nothing short of evil preying on the vunerable and enjoying it whilst sadly society sits back and watches doing less and less to stop pain and suffering . As for animals they do as they do mainly due to evolution and their not knowing any better. "WE" humans on the otherhand do know better but still do it anyway so very sad