Sag woman dreading her libra mans luv

• I'm a sag and just had to dump a libra because he was cheating on me unbeknownst to me for a year...I've found through readings and research and now experience that libra men are usually disloyal and do not mix well with Sat women...He professed his love constantly and told me how faithful he was and then made the supreme mistake of checking his messages from MANY women on my computer...something told me to check my history and then I hacked into his email address that he kept secret and had everything in black and white...and he STILL denied it...He keeps "popping" up, but I found that if you go by your intuition and gut feelings you're usually right...

BE CAREFUL...speaking for myself, watch out for Libra men if you're a Sag...(by the way my name is Deirdre also)

• azure2 now we all know that Libra's can't make up their minds when it is something that has to do with ourselves. I will be the first to tell you that. No I don't think they thrive on drama either. They laugh and joke and don't like negativity either. And a lot of us like things and on the surface rather than to go deep. Keeping it light is happier for us even when our hearts are breaking. I would rather be alone when I get into one of those times and not inflict it on anyone else. And all the Libras I know don't give up easily on a relationship. We keep running into that brickcwall trying until we think we have tried all that we know how to make it work. Then we walk away knowing that we tried and nothing worked now I am done.

• So true libra., thats what you do. heck its what cancers n pisces do also. inside out, upside down, backwards all directions. what u said is what fits pisces also to a T

so now u all know lol

• Hi LibrasLair, I am specifically talking about male librans. I have a completely different take on female librans. Plus maybe I was also letting off some steam............lol! Love and light x

• Just bc u met one bad apple doesnt mean u need to throw the barrel of apple out.

• azure2 letting off steam is a good thing but sometimes on here they just keep beating a dead horse. LOL I like to lighten the atmosphere when we get a little too heavy. An prejudice.

• I treat everyone as an individual to be honest, I am aware that one cannot make sweeping statements and I really am not predudice at all. It is just a thing I have about male librans I can't put my finger on, they come across to me as quite shifty/sneaky, but they do have many other redeeming qualities.........lol! x

• azure I do appreciate you giving them some credit anyway.

• all the libra males I know are cheaters.

Including the one I fell in love with... but I know of 3 other libra males and they are all cheating.

• HELLO

MAN YOU FIND A FEW BAD APPLES AND U WANNA THROW THE BARRELL OF GREAT APPLES OUT? WHAT IF NEW MAN SHOWS UP N WANTS TO BE WITH YOU BUT SAYS IM A LIBRA? WHAT WILL YOU DO? SENTENSE, TRIAL N CONDEMN HIM FOR YOUR EXES FLAWS AND MISTAKES N SEND NEW MAN TO HELL? THATS LIMITED.

JESUS CHRIST I AM SICK N TIRED OF ANGRY HURTING WOMEN CONDEMNING AN ENTIRE MALE SIGN AS CHEATERS. ITS LIMITED AND SO NARROWMINDED. WHO THE HELL MADE YOU GOD OF ALL THINGS ? OH HELL IM SICK OF THIS SO SICK. UUGHRRRHHH!!!!

• Wow...charmedwitchbente, BE EASY!!!!! iit's getting all serious and it's just people talking to each other..lol. I don't know what your zodiac sign is, but i believe u said you were with a libra man. Some have had it bad with libra men, let them vent. I want to hear whatever they have to say NEGATIVE or POSITIVE. It's not about putting a bunch of people connected to one sign in a barrell, it's simply the things they have in common.....please BE EASY!!!

• ppfffttttttt ................. im a pisces n i know peeps vent but some do it as if they wanna kill all male signs off. not cool. again what the hell will they do when a new mr brilliant is into them but he is that sign that woman sees as nada but a cheat lying ass?

• well ok ill say a little something in here i geuss, my dad is a Libra and my mom is a Virgo. ever heard of these two getting along?? i dunno thats why im asking lol both my parents are 57 years old and they grew up together my dad was the trouble maker back in school and pissed off my moms dad ( my grandpa) alot back in the day, hes always kinda had the "Alpha male" attitude and be afraid of being the sensitive guy and they started dating in highschool and are still married after all these years, with 5 kids,(me the youngest) even my dads best friend is still married to my moms older sister but it doesnt mean that it was a fairy tale ending cause there has been a alot of arguements over the years, my dad had thought about leaving alot, also my dad got stuck doing concrete to pay the bills and take care of 3 kids before my brother and me came along years later, the first 3 kids were all below 5 years of age at same time so yea lol

as long as my dad and mom have been together(from what ive noticed) they have seemed to be not in love as they once looked in pictures i have seen of them younger, but its still there, and i know they couldnt imagine being with anyone else. as far as everyone knows my dad has never cheated on my mom before and has been faithful, IN FACT the only time i have questioned it was about a year ago, because my dads a diabetic and doesnt check is his blood sugar as he should, and i geuss one night he was having a "low" and then that happens you start to shake and stutter and you need to get sugar in your body right away (i lost my sister cause of diabetes 3 years ago). well ok he had a "low" and he parked his truck, got out and started talking to this girl standing on the street asking for help or asking her if he could take her home, nobody knows, this girl ended up being a undercover cop posing to be a prostitute, and they arrested my dad for just talking to her, WHEN HE DID IN FACT HAVE A LOW and couldnt talk right, the cops thought he was on drugs. but i still dont know what is the real truth cause ive heard about 3 different senarios of what happend that night. but i think that one i just told you is the true one, cause my mom has taking care of my dad to no end, even after having a quadruple bypass, and my dad knows how good of a woman he has got and is lucky to have her, thats the only time i have ever thought my dad might be a cheater but other than that, nothing! so maybe just them Libra men the benefit of the doubt, cause i think my dad was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• This post is deleted!

• Hey there Sag pal-My daughter that is a cancer, met a friend of mine that is gemini. At first they hit it of very well, but she was still wanting to play the field. She broke up w/him 3 times to go to bed with an ex and another friend of her's, and gemini took her back each time. He is a very loving, loyal, patient, caring and giving person. I had to sit my daughter down to open her eyes and tell her straight out, your *****ing this up. She was clearly sabatoging the relationship before it had a chance to flourish. My daughter did not like the fact that I am very up front, blunt, to the point and very truthful, she has a problem when she has to face the truth.

But It does not matter what your sign, planet, stars, it matters that even though she didn't know what a relationship was truly about, she made a wise choice. She is with him today and has come to me w/her feeling about this person and it's more than she ever expected. I see how they are together and they are truly in love.

If you truly love this person, plunge and take a chance, better to have loved than not. You won't know till you try. In your own words I don't think he's loyal, that's actually you! Your the one being unloyal to yourself and to him.

I had another friend and she tortured a friend of mine for years. He ws completely in love with her, she could do no wrong in his eyes. She played the field and then would run back to him and cry and want a shoulder to lean on, but in the end after years of abuse from her he finally let go. Since then she has gotten married and has 2 kids now, but she is very unhappy, she wished she had never lost the best thing that ever happened to her.

Your love life is what you make of it, I don't think your being very fair to your man that has been there for you each time you fall. Put aside all your fears and plunge, this could be exactly what you have been looking for after all. Don't use your feelings of fear stop you from love or commitment. Wishing you luck-Sweet Sag.

• Well said SweetSag, well said INDDEEEEEDDD !!!!!

• And I said may be you just keep attracting the cheating men because that's what you expect from them! You attract what you put out. Change your way of thinking. If you want a non-cheating Libra try saying I want one. Say it more than once. Keep a pos attitude and gee you just might get it. If ya don't bring in the dark feelings about that sign or any other one for that matter.

• And you just may have missed the things you were suppose to learn from those relationships. That may be why you keep doing it over and over till the light comes on. That's what happened to me I was attracting the same kind of men. NOT SIGNS! When I realized I had the problem. I was missing my lesson. I needed to change so that I attracted different types of men. duh

• I know people don't learn from others experiences but it can open your mind that just may be I need to do something differently. If you don't experience things and make mistakes you can't learn anything you would be perfect and therefore what would you be coming back for? May be to help someone else learn. Not all lessons are for us they just may be for someone you agreed to help out upon re-entering this life. Sometimes it's not all about you.

• I have to say that I never mentioned the word cheat in relation to libran males, nor would I condemn anyone because of their sign. I have many libran friends who never cheat. All I was saying was (though I did vent slightly...........lol!) that there is something in me that can't relate to the way they go about doing things sometimes. love to all x