My Spirit Guides

• Hello everybody 😄

I know that i have spirit guides but i don't know what their names are or how they look like.

I am extremely curious about knowing them. Could any one of you wonderful gifted people please tell me who this wonderful helpers are? Do they have a messege for me?

DOB: 01/01/1991

Thank you so very much

God bless everyone

• No volunteers?

I would really like to know.

I have tried through dreams with not much luck.

Thank you for your time 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• How do you know if you have spirit guides? Around Halloween my sister and I both got visits from a spirit at our different homes. I think it was our deceased father, but how can you tell? Ever since I became aware of this, there have been strange noises in my house and his musty scent fills up one of the vacant rooms in our home, especially nearby one of his old electric guitars. I have another in my own room but it doesn't really smell like anything.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you soapmaker for your advice, I will definitely take it to heart and try out your tips. I have to admit I am a little scared. I actually feel bad because I have a feeling my Dad is trying to express his presence to us but we are scared and it has been a little stressful for us. My sister, (a Scorpio), actually woke up to someone petting the side of her face with the side of their hand. For me it has been things getting knocked over and I saw the thermostat in my room drop to 20 degrees which scared the living daylights out of me, and since then just hearing unusual noises in the house. There were also a group of 3 crows (not ravens) outside of the house when I left that day and the following 2 mornings of the 30th-Nov 1st. It just makes me unsure if it is some kind of poltergeist or actually my dad. At the same time I have a feeling it is him which makes me feel guilty for being so scared. I will try the dream communication ideas since that sounds like it would be the least stressful for me & he can still get his message to us, thanks so much for the advice I will let you know if I do find anything!

• This post is deleted!

• Yes you should! Your story is truly inspiring and it gives me courage to acknowledge the spirits. I really admire your spiritual insight, and I am hoping to progress and overcome my fears with the unknown. This whole thing is new to me because I never really had any experiences until the last year and a half! It has been eye-opening to say the least. I will think about your advice and try to come up with the courage to listen to the spirits. Thank you for your thoughtfulness I will surely get back to you.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Yes please!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• These are taken with an ordinary camera?

So they don't normally show as see through people as we see on tv?

• I took a photo outside my girlfriend's sister's house because the house and garden is gorgeous. It was a clear night. When I look at the photo (taken with digital camera) there seems to be a lot of mist around - when I first saw it I assumed it may be spirits. Do you think that may be what it is? I will have to try and find the photo on my computer at home tonight and post it up for you to see.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!