What zodiac sign is the most Sexy

• I would say that Gemini's are the most Sexy. Hands down

• This post is deleted!

• Leos are the most....and I know from 23 years experience.

• George Clooney

• S e x y n e s s is not necessarily to do with the sign of the person, it is more about what you find attractive in them. I could find someone in every starsign s e x y in some way.

• I could name a few I wouldn't get near. I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Sexy? Taurus, Sag, Lib, Scorp, Leo, Aquar, Gem. Sorry personal experience.

• That's not the one's I wouldn't touch. That the sexy ones. And I wrote that on there where did it go?

• What sign is George Clooney? LidraLair are you saying that those are the ones that is least sexy? If so that does not leave many left does ir? I am with A Gemini and he sexy as hell I have been wirth an Leo man and not sexy at all. Was dissapointed. I've heard that Scorp like to have a lot of sex, dose not mean they are the most sexy. But then I don't knw never been with a Scorp man. I can't get pass my sexy Gemini.

• My Gemini also makes it to my mind. His intelligence is also sexy. I am sure u know what I mean.Not just the physcial aspect but also the mental part of it. Geminis's are known to be very intelligent beings and sexy.

• Personally I am really attracted to all the water signs. I crave passion and deep emotional bonds so a water sign usually does the trick for me. Being an aries its all about passion and real emotion. In spite of what some may think about aries we may appear shallow on the outside but that is a front to defend our true heart which craves depth.

• virgo man are very sexy,

• I do agree that virgo men are very sexy. Other than that, definitely libras and gemini. I cant really get down with water signs cuz they are too needy in my opinion.

• i had s e x with a scorpio once n it was odd. i mean really odd.

• Sandran>>The most problems I had with a sign was with a Pisces.Alot of drama and did I say..alot of drama??lol.I'm sorry but, most guys I been with are all dead.No I did not kill them??I'm no black widow.A few are from suicide and a few from natural causes.But, most have been under the age of 45.Boo hoo..I have no friends left...LOL

• sandran. You are so so funny , You make me laugh with some of you comments....... But my capricorn husband was very sexy indeed, and i miss him terribly.

• What about Aquarians? I've had serious relationships with two and although we mostly got along and had fun they had agendas that I just couldn't deal with and since then I have shied away from any Aquarian man. Who knows I may end up with one again but I hope the experiences I've had with them before will have sharpened my awareness of how they CAN be. That also goes for Leo!

• LEO and CANCER and PISCES most sexy YUM YUM xxxx

• Although I connect on a deeper level emotionally and intellectually with water and earth signs just pure sexual magnatism goes to (drum roll) scorpios with the sexy eye contact that promise a thousand delights (although reports of their bedroom skills are greatly exagerated) following very closely almost can't pick one are those leos. I don't know what it is about those cats but they drive me crazy with desire and inspire me to write. um um good.

• I have dated a Leo before, was not umpress at all. And the say that Loe's and Aqua are suppose the compatible. Oh well........Did not work

• i would say cancers and scorpios! super seks, lol. i'm a virgo myself yet the virgo guys i've dated/talked to have never done much for me 😛 lol