Feeling Depressed

• manifestdreams, First of all I am so sorry for your loss. Loss is very difficult especially when it's from miscarriage. I do know the pain and suffering that miscarriage can bring. The first year is the hardest. You have to feel and let your emotions flow. You have to greive. One will never forget the special love that was inside. Do know as time goes on it will get easier. It's normal to feel down regarding a loss of this type. You will never forget, but as time passes the pain eases. I like to think that I have my own personal guardian angel looking down on me.

You have two very special guardian angels looking over you. Soon you will have a full term happy healthy baby. Many times after miscarriage one wants to get pregnant to help fill the void.

When the time is right, it will happen! Sometimes not as soon as we want it to. Just remember you have two very special angels looking after you. Many hugs to you.

• Thank you houngandave and b4ciu. I think I went numb most of this year, and now I am starting to really feel the loss. I'm not sure if it will get better as time goes on. I think in my case it will get more painful until I'm pregnant again. b4icu, I am sorry for your loss too. I really like the image of the guardian angels.