Feeling Depressed

• It was a week from today, last year, that I went for my 12 week ultrasound and found out that my twins had died. We thought the risky time was over and were looking forward to surprising our family with the good news on Thanksgiving. I'm usually optimistic about things but I've had so many tragedies lately, people dieing around me left and right, and other major stresses.

• Manifest,

I'm so sorry to hear that. 11 years ago I went for an ultrasound to check on my dates for my 10 week pregnancy, to find that my feutus had died but my body has not miscarried (missed abortion they called it). At the time I was utterly devastated, but in hindsight, in was a blessing as I had a back injury that required surgery.

I know this year has been pretty horrible, it's like this big build up to 2012. I do feel however, that those of us who've been through the really trying times in so many ways this year, should find next year easier. Bring it on I say......come on 2010!!!!

I really hope things start to look up for you, my life's a bit of a mess in many ways right now too. We just have to keep on keeping on and be positive about the future.

All the best to you

Wenchie 🙂

• Thanks Wenchie,

I'm sorry you had to go through that too. Yes, it does seem like a lot of people have been going through some very trying times lately. I think I'll try to look forward to 2010... yikes that seems hard to believe 2010 already! I can't seem to muster the strength to be positive today, but as soon as I feel up to it I'll visualize things going well in 2010. I hope things work out for you too and everyone else that is going through a hard time.

• I'm sorry Manifest. 😞 << Hugs>>

• Thank you tailspin. It's funny, your name describes what I'm feeling right now.

• Hi Manifestdreams You didn't say your age so I am figuring around 30 a little younger maybe older. You say people dying around you. Are they older relatives? If so that is the way life is. You are born, you learn, you teach and then you go back to start over again. When the time is right for your babies to come, they will. Maybe not at the same time as before. It was seen before hand what you were going to have to handle and a higher being wanted you to have both hands free when you were ready to hold them. It will be ok.

• Thank you. I'm not around 30. Two of the people that past were young.

• Well then, they were needed to hold your babies while you were going through rough times. When times get better, they will hand them back.

• Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say. That's a nice image that I can use to help me visualize what I want.

• I give my best manifest! God bless, and I know 2010 will be a great year. They didnt suffer.

• I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure that you'll have more! Be strong and try to be happy we don't know what lies down the road, I'm sure better days are on the way! Love, C.C.

• P.S. I'm no doctor but sometimes the body will detect some type of defect or problem and try to avoid it. Happens in Nature all the time. Stay strong.

• Thank you Serious and Poetic. I really appreciate it. Poetic, I had testing done and the babies were normal. The loss was probably from fibroids that pushed in on the uterus. I've since had them removed. I consulted a doctor before I got pregnant to see if the fibroids had to come out and was told they weren't of the size that made it necessary to remove them. This was actually a third opinion...1st doctor said don't touch them, 2nd was wishy washy about it. The doctor who removed them said that they definitely should have come out before getting pregnant.

• Thanks Manifest,

What happened to me feels like a whole lifetime ago now. I'm really glad to hear that you at least know what caused it to happen and you've had that rectified. Next time all will go well with you.

Blessings

Wenchie

• I am sorry for you manifest. I have never had a miscarraige but my very close friend had one and it was devestating to her. I know it must be difficult. I hope you are blessed with children when the time is right. xoxo

• Serious7,

May I ask you a couple of questions in the hopes that you will be able to see some answers? Maybe you already know what I want to ask. Your replies to people seem to show your genuine ability.

Kelly in Delaware

• I had 2 miscarriages and insisted on having my hormone levels checked. Sure enough I was low in Progesterone. It's the hormone that allows you to stay pregnant.

As soon as I found that out I got preg again and used Progesterone, I stayed pregnant and now have a sparkling 22 mo old baby girl.

• sorry that it happened to you

this year has been a great year for me spiritually

t's a build up from 2006

financially I have also been helped by the universe through family

I hope you can stay strong and supported by family and friends

• Thanks again Wenchie, and thank you lovingmylife. I do hope that I am blessed with children. I'm just having a hard time staying positive. i had readings that pointed to the pregnancy and twins they would always say you have a little girl that's going to be born to you and she might come as a twin. They didn't see this though. If anyone sees anything good coming my way, in any area , I would love to hear it.

leoscorpion, I'm glad things are going well for you, and thank you.

• manifestdreams: right now, this second, you know what is truly important, painful as this is, you are free of illusion. live your life, and i can guarantee abundant blessings, share your pain, and you will find friends who know the real you. look around; here was a beginning.