Feeling grateful

• I've been reading a lot on here latley, and I just wanted to say how awsome it is to finally see others sharing things I always thought people would look at me kind of strange for. I just wanted to share that I feel a positive, warm energy just reading on here,so it seems to be doing me a lot of good.I love seeing people click/connect with one another on here, or share stories, prayers. I think those here who are sharing insight, and thier gifts deserve a lot of Love, and many thanks too.

• I agree with your post bluecat, this forum can really touch people in unexpected ways. It's nice to know there are so many good hearted people out there that are willing to help, guide and wish the best for their fellow beings. THANK YOU to all of you

• I know what you mean...It's very nice to find a place where you can experience your true self without the fear of being laughed at or looked at weirdly - and talk to others with similar experiences or with those who are just curious. There is a lot of love and light and I'm very grateful as well!

• I've been helped and helped all my life

all knowledge and wisdom come from the universe, sent down to us through helpful spirits and people throughout our lives

I am here to share what I have learned from my mentors, my guide, power animals and everyone else in my 34 yrs of life

all of these are sent by the universe and I believe everyone gets them now and then

hope you enjoy your stay 🙂

• While I'm feeling the good vibe, I would appreciate any advice/reading if possible. If anyone could help, I would be so grateful! I've always been a bit of a sleepy head, deep sleeper with very vivid dreams. I have on several occasions had dreams that seemed to play out in reality one way or another, moslty about people I've been emotionally attached too, or close with. One involved someone I didn't know well, and eventually became friends with when I told them I dreamt about what had happend with them. I wouldn't by any means consider myself psychic or gifted in that way, but based of the random experiances I've had within myself, theres no doubt to me that there are those who are gifted in that way. I don't like to even say the word " had the this dream" anymore, its frustrating when someone, like my boyfriend for instance says "well, thats not logical, but I think you bieleve that you did". What do you say to that? You Know, but your kindev alone with it, sucks. A couple years ago, I had this life altering panick attack that lasted for a long time, I eventually went on meds to control the anxiety causing it, but nothing was the same after that, I don't know if the meds are still what I need or not. If any good did come out of it, I realized I had let anxiety control me my entire life, and began to learn how to control it more, but I became extremly depressed, fatigued, a little ocd, and no matter what I do, it seems to keep getting worse, my will keeps disolving, I feel disconnected and lost. Over the past year my realationships have started to change as well, especially with my family, my mother and I no longer talk, she is an addict, and hates that I have anxiety, my relationship with my father, brother dissolved as well, and I lost what I thought was a close friendship, but I'm actually a bit relieved over that one, sad but true. Recently everything seems to be changing so fast with people in and out of my life, its making my head spin. One constant is my children, whom I love with all my heart, they are out of control though as they are considered to be adhd, anxious, and my oldest auspergers, meaning highly intelligent with little social skills. My boyfriend a leo(08/07/73, is a wonderful person,he is very protective of my feelings in some ways, but we're not on the same spiritual path which concerns me, he is very committed, but I'm not sure that we will ever get married, which seems to be important to me. I've also recently been shaken to the core by someone from my past, that I loved very much, I've been having weird vibes with this person latley, but I am taking the advice of blmoon, who was very kind to share their insight on that situation, I still have a lot of curiousity about whats going with them, but I've been working on letting go of jealousy, and other emotions I've attached to them, and just wishing them to be blessed instead. So this is my life in a big nutshell latley, to sum it up, I'm wondering what I can do to get back on the right path, increase my energy,?how I can help my little ones with thier problems? what the deal is with the family/friends whom I have disolved or disrupted realtionships with? my boyfriend and I? how and when I can get better, recover from the severe depression? Thanks so much, I am very gratful for the guidance!

• you people people are just awsome!

• bluecat123, I think you're on the right track on letting go of negative emotions. It seems that so many are on a transformational path right now - winnowing out what is either harmful or unnecessary, causing us to really look at who and what is in our life right now, so we can make room for other things - new things that suit us better than clinging to what we have accumulated in the past - whether that's people/relationships or things.

Meditation and Yoga has been a blessing for me and so many others in going through this (according to many of the posts). It truly helps you in centering yourself so that you can see the path ahead more clearly - and if you can start seeing the patterns around you, you will be able to understand more and be less confused.

I highly recommend reading Jeff Jawers blogs (past and present) - as well as all the others - Hans Decoz has a great blog about 11/11/2009 and its significance. These are a great resource for you to look at what you're going through, and perhaps see them in a more positive light, even tho what you're experiencing is troubling you. There are some pretty huge planetary influences going on - which you're sensitive enough to feel the impact of. But they don't have to rule your life - knowing about them and looking for the growth within the difficulty is half the battle.

Hoping things get better for you soon!

• thanks emeraux! I will defintly read the blogs, it does seem like everyone has had the rug pulled out from beneath them latley! I do have a lot to be happy for, I still have my home, my little family, and here I am bitchin because the dishes won't do themselves! I can't help but kindev laugh at myself at the moment, but I guess thats a good thing, hopefully it will get better soon, so I can see past my own drama, and start paying it forward, only this time I'm praying for God's hand over my decisions, so I don't burn out like before.

• I am new on here and I would just like to say that everyone here is so awesome!! I have had what I call an awakening this year and feel very blessed for the knowledge I am gaining. I would also like to say that everyone who give readings to us who ask are wonderful to do so! If I had enough experience to give a reading I would..:) I would also like to mention what a powerful day today is...11/11. Blessings to all!

• bluecat, a lot has been going on in your life and in many people's lives

I don't give out readings and never ask for it anymore. I used to, before the universe sent me mentors, guide and power animals. because now I know the future is our own making, what you get out of life is what you send out. very very important to stay positive, even in times of turmoil, for the universe will only send you back positive things that way. You will find help and support among these positive things sent back to you.

I will give you some threads where I wrote lately about this. See if you can graps the understanding. You can also learn to protect yourself from negativities others sent you. people do not always know what they send out, and some negative energies can linger for years, it will block you from a lot of positive things even if you have tried to stay positive. So your life would be stagnant, your confidence is sinking, your view of life is blurred. instead of moving forward, you are stuck in the same pattern of misfortune and circle of despair that never ends.

You can free yourself from this, and probably from medication altogether. Read thoroughly the threads, since the info is sporadic. any question, just shoot.

• http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=3468&replies=42

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=3710&replies=3

those are the threads.

for medication, if you want to try Bach Flower Rescue Remedy it will be good for comforting you

any homeopathy store would have it

it's for nervous, stress related calming you down

• Thanks, I bieleve the future is what we make, I have felt a lot of negativty for a long time, last night was the first time in a while I felt myself letting go, and felt a connection to people close to me in a positive way, but today the cycle of negativity seemed to come back full force, I'm getting it from all sides, and it feels so scary.

• ok try to read the thread carefully. if there are things not covered there, you can ask again.

negative energy drains life force. once it is done with you, it will spread to those around you, draining theirs. it will not go away unless you start regularly protecting and cleaning yourself.

• I read the thread, I totally see what your saying about negative feedback, last night I forgave, and hoped to be forgiven as well, I understand feeling powerless to help, like the mother in the thread was describing, because of only having that control over ourselves, but I lost that too, in every way, yet I'm very private about it for the most part, so others don't realize I'm not uncaring, or lazy, ect. I just feel foggy all the time.

• May I ask how I might start the cleansing? protecting? thats sounds like what I need

• oh ok, I see where you said this too shall pass, I had forgotten how, I worry about the affects of my problems so much, every time it causes issues in my life, I'm so afraid that the people I know who aren't interested in whether or not I ever heal will take advantage of it, and someday get thier way, especially where my children are concerned, my problems have really affected them, I see the chain reaction more clearly from what the thread said now, I'm so afraid of loosing what I love most, so I continued to allow or invite all the very influences in, making it seem like I couldn't get a grip on it, no matter how much I was trying, the fear was still creating havoc, or inviting all the kaos, is that about right?

• fear, worry, despair, sadness etc is negative energy. so yes don't allow yourself to dwell in them.

when you feel down, say this too shall pass, over and over again.

don't worry if you sink in despair and worry again, keep trying. with practice, staying positive will be a habit. base all your thoughts, words and actions for the good of all. do not by any means act on revenge, for it is negative energy. Leave the universe to take care of revenge.

you do sound like you need cleansing. you sound a bit foggy and uncertain somehow, like losing direction somehow. ok. first. clean your environment

use sage incense, lit one or two every day. take it to each room in your house, try to go around each room corner to corner. after all rooms are done, leave it by the door (one at front one at back) or you can leave one at any room you feel like it (not necessary but you can).

second, clean your self from lingering negative energy. use the gems I described in the thread. It's quartz crystal, clear. Not pink or any color. Clean them every day, with salt under running water. then let them air dry. when they are dry, blow your breath onto each corner of the gems. this way gems will work for you. when you blow your breath, pour your lingering sadness/worry/despair/anger onto the gems. Energize the gem as often as you can. find a place where the sun light can reach it and leave it there for two hours at least. The sun, like fire, is a great transformer.

third protect yourself at all times. visualize white/blue light around you, hold on to this visualization when communicating with people, whether by phone, email or in person. the light will return negative energy back to sender and allow positive in. this way no more negative energy can attack you, and gives you time to work on the gems to neutralize negative energy that has been lingering around you for some time.

Do the sage cleansing, gem cleansing and energizing, visualization, and keeping positive thoughts/words/actions - every day. Within 2 months or even lesser, you will see improvement. By then you can decide which routine you want to keep doing and which one to stop. I would suggest don't stop any, but that is your choice.

• Thank you for taking the time to care leoscorpian, your advice won't be wasted, can you me where I might aquire the crystal and sage? Getting consistant with a healing/cleanse certainly could only help, I look forward to this, thanks so much

• is online a good source to get these? also, wanted to share with you that one person that typically causes me grief, or makes me feel like I have to watch my back contacted me, and might be coming around, not being so difficult, I want to trust that anyway, although I am leary of them, I'm going to try to beileve in a good outcome. I can't imagine that as a mere coincidence with all the good vibes I know I've been reiceving on here, doing my best to send them back too! Thanks!

• clear quartz crystal can be bought on ebay. any seller you feel safe to buy from.

I got mine 3 years ago from ebay, two gems for $ 30 including shipping. size does not matter. crystals are dug from the earth, it contains the same strength everything in nature has of any size. you need raw gems, not pendant. if you go ebay site, type quartz crystal. then on the gem page, pick Loose Gems. you will see a list of them of any size and price. remember to get clear, not any color.

I got incense from dollar store, $ 2 for 20 pcs so 20 days so to speak. local homeopathy might have some but might cost you more. if you can't find sage, sandalwood or rosemary will do. there is actually some on ebay you can order at affordable price. I saw 100 sage incense for $ 2, not sure shipping to your place. it's ebay US. you can also get sage seeds and plant them in small pots around the house. not necessary, but not bad for protection in case visitors come in and out bringing negative energy not knowing it.

Bluecat, I am here to share the knowledge the universe sends me through helpful people and spirits. However it is what you do, that will determine your result. May the universe sends you support and blessing.