Wenchie/anyone who feels drawn love life reading please?

• Hello,I've been broken hearted by two guys in the past. I even thought one of them was the one . It took me a lot of time and healing to want to find love again .I've had enough of insincere guys and players. I just want to find a caring guy and someone who I can trust. Even if he is not my soulmate ,the relationship would be worth it. There's a guy from my high school days who I really liked. We knew each other very briefly and then lost contact . I don't even know where he is and if he is still single. He is someone I'd like to meet again . Will I meet someone someone worth my time soon please ?

• Hi Toughlady,

Wow....I've never had someone ask for me personally before, and i feel like I'm going to be a bit of a let down, sorry. I'm not a psychic, but sometimes i will get things for people, but I don't really have any control over it.

I have read through your post a few times and while I'm not getting any messages popping into my mind for you, what i do feel is this...... You seem to be very focused on having a relationship. I think what you need to do right now is place the focus on yourself, not on a relationship as such. Focus on what YOU want and what makes YOU happy as a person (forget about this being relationship orientated at the moment), just focus on YOUR likes and dislikes. What makes you happy? How do you pamper yourself? What do you enjoy doing? When you take care of yourself first, and feel happy within yourself (because we all know that a good relationship will come about when you don't expect it to make you happy or for someone else to be responsible for your happiness) someone wonderful will come into your life. The love and respect that you show to yourself first will attract the men into your life that will treat you in the same manner. Be good to yourself - attract a man who will be good to you. Don't take care of yourself and put yourself last - attract a man who won't value you or treat you right.

To be honest, we are all going to experience our fair share of frogs until our prince comes along, but if we didn't then how would we know that the prince was a prince???? Does that makes sense? If you didn't experience some crappy men, then how would you know the difference when a good man comes into your life?

Go ahead and look up this man from school, do a search, but don't have any expectations on the outcome, just look at it as an opportunity to renew a friendship. You will definitely meet someone, but when the time is right and you are ready. In the meantime, focus on loving yourself and doing what makes you happy (in an unselfish way and no harm to others), be open to meeting new people everywhere you go and when you least expect...........

Sorry, this is not the answer you are looking for, but I feel what you need to hear right now.

Hopefully someone else with psychic ability on Tarot will be able to give you the insight that you need. I wish you all the best for your future.

Blessings

Wenchie 🙂

• P.S. Don't settle just for the sake of having someone in your life, make sure you give your time and love to someone who really deserves it.

• Thanks Wenchie 🙂 I've had low self esteem in the past and I think I have worked on that quite a bit . I'll try to enjoy my life by myself and let go of the expectations a bit . I know I will love only someone who is worth it. I've been hurt too many times to care for jerks. I will focus on taking good care of myself and enjoying myself .

• Bump.

• I think a lot of women have had low self esteem and it's one of our lessons to work through. But we have to change our way of thinking before we will draw a different group of friends and maybe a kindred spirit to spend how ever many years we will have with them. Sometimes we won't have a life time because it's not suppose to be that way. But how ever long we have first we have to change and really truly believe you deserve the best people in your life.

• Oh excuse me I have been married 4 times. And the first 3 were a like. The third was a bit of a teacher for me but he became a player. He was different and the time together really had ended long before we split.