Woman's Holistic Healing

• I am starting this to talk about wellness techniques and holistic healing in an emotional, physical and mental way. I see so much here and other places where women are searching for answers and maybe we can redirect ourselves and others with our wisdom and information that deals with HOLISTIC HEALING (only).

I think as a Holistic Practitioner that we have all the answers but we are always searching outside ourselves. Yes some guidance is good but what about just being still and listening and do we know how to do that?

I have another forum Animal Healing here

WWS

• This post is deleted!

• Bump

• This post is deleted!

• Do you want that on here or on your site? I have had several that come to mind. On one occasion I was talking to a friend in Calif. who told me her grand daughter was having problem with her pancreas and the doctors didn't know what to do about it. I said well let me do some searching and see what stone she need for her pancreas and I will send it if I have one. I did some reading and cross reference and found the stone. Called my friend and said I am sending this stone and you need to tell her that it's her good luck stone and she needs to carry it with her in her pocket all the time. And you can put it in a pouch and she can pin it to her clothes if she doesn't have a pocket. Well my friend said her father won't go for it being a healing stone and I said that's why we will call it her lucky stone just so he doesn't have much to say about it. So months later I was talking to my friend and I said oh how is your grand daughter doing. She said you know the doctors can't find anything wrong with her pancreas now and can't explain it. I said ok that great and that's all I need to know. The little girl was only 6 yrs. old then. She is now a young teenager and when I went back to Calif. from Mo. her mother thanked me and I said for what and I realized it was her little girl I sent the stone to. And I said your very welcome. That was a good thing.

• I am someone who watches people so when I first saw people picking up stones in a new age store I just stood back and watched. In fact I know I had a grin on my face cause it really sounded far fetched. One woman was explaining how if your attracted to a stone pick it up and hold it in the hand that you don't use all of the time and see if you feel anything from it. Now you know I was thinking how stupid can you get. Well when they left and there wasn't anyone around I walked over and kind of checked out the stones and one caught my eye and I picked it up. I didn't feel too much and I remembered they said try another one to see if you find one that feels stronger. So I picked another one of the same stones and sure enough I got a much stronger vibration from this stone. Wow did I eat crow that day. I didn't say anything for a while I was checking this new piece of information out. They had also said if you didn't feel anything it might be because you don't need it. And a few days later I was at home looking for something when I went over and opened my hope chest. And on the top shelf of it when I opened it was a huge crystal with a small piece of pink tourmaline in it. Someone had given me years before. And next to it was another larger piece of pink tourmaline that someone else had given to me. And as I was digging in that chest I kept finding more boxes of other stone that I had been given and didn't remember I had all of them and had kept them because they were gifts and I hang on to gifts. Gee it must have been a calling and I was finally coming into myself so I could become a healer of sorts. Or at least someone to help others find what they needed. I don't just give everyone a stone many times I open my tackle box full of stones and ask someone if there are any that they are drawn to. When they pick one I let them read what that stone is for and what it does. And they are blown away to find out that it is on the money for what is going on with them. I am just the messenger not the healer.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I have to make this quick cause I have an appointment. If your picking a stone for yourself find the stone that is the strongest. Put the stone in the one that isn't your predominant hand. Don't hold it tight you can just lay it in your palm and concentrate on the stone,not everyone feels the same thing from a stone. You may feel heat, vibrations, tingling or shooting in a finger or up your arm. Nothing painful at all so don't let it frighten you. We take vitamins and don't think about where they come from and gee they are shell or minerals. When you have a stone you feel is for you. You should cleanse it. There are several ways to do this but you can't cleanse all stones with water or salt. So you must find out which ones you can't use water or salt on. I use citrine (another stone) or one that can get rid of negativity. There are several. Or you may smudge with sage. You can bury it in dirt and be sure to charge them in the sun light but there again you may need to be careful cause you could do damage to the stone. Once it has been cleansed you need to ask the stone to do for you what you need. Then check to see if you need to place the stone on you in the needed area or if you can just carry it in a pocket or as a pendant. That is the quick answer. I hope it helps and most of this information is available online. I like my books for reference but not all stones are in one book. I like Love is in the Earth by Melody but there aren't any pictures. I also use The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall and she now has a second book by the same name. Melody has many other books on stones as well.

• This post is deleted!

• WWS, what a wonderful thing to do. God Bless you, Lovin.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I don't but I wanted you to know that someone read this. Glad you got a new computer it should help you out better. Peace and harmony

• This post is deleted!

• I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. I am sure I must have left out a word or two. I think I meant someone would read it and let you know. duh must have been a blonde moment or something. Please include Lovin's son in the healings. He is battling cancer and while we were in the circle last night I included him. Love and Light

• This post is deleted!

• I try not to pay a lot of attention to the news as it's full of negative reports and scare tactics. We aren't told the truth anyway or half truths. I do catch what is going on in the talks about the talks on what we can do to clean our air and the countries that will not have the funding to do their part. But the larger countries like the United States have said they will be helping. The rest of the world does seem much more concerned than our government officials. They wouldn't have the money for what they want to back if we pushed them to take a greater stand on this subject. I feel when I watch the BBC news I get a truer picture an more truth about our own country.

• To Walkswithspirit:

I have only recently entered the forums and I have found so many pleas for readings and help with understanding a man, etc. and that is not why I came to the forum. I wanted to make friends, have a dream interpreted, participate in discussions beyond this man or that man, become reconnected with my innate abilities and learn how we can move the world on our level. Maybe thats asking too much, but that's the reason I came here. So far everyone has been kind to me as they would be to a newbe. I have written a book that is with the editor as i write, it sits with the editor for now. Its a children's chapter book for the 'tweens.' I am a reformed social worker who worked with people who are homeless and have a severe mental illness for years. I, myself am now disabled but I don't want to sit with a broken spirit. Thats a little about me and why I came here. Please don't tell me we can't alter the course of the threads to keep the forum going in 2010! Most humbly yours and with many blesings,

Scribe1