I hate to ask, but would anyone be willing to give me a reading?

• I am trying to get into the Army Reserves, in an Intel position. There are a few obstacles in my way and I'm wanting to know if these will clear up so that I can get the position I have my heart set on. It's the only one I want and I won't settle for less. I finally have an idea of what I truly want to do with my life and I am afraid it will be prevented because of my silly, irresponsible financial past. I have spent the whole year getting myself physically prepared. I have faith in myself mentally and physically, I'm just worried about not getting the clearance necessary for this position. If anyone is willing to do a reading for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

• bump

• Bump

• back to the top

• Vicefree,

I feel like there is someone you need/should talk to about this. It feels like an older male, large in stature. I think if you go to him, share what you have just shared, really put yourself and your commitment out there, he will help you. Let him see the passion for this in your eyes. Look him in the eye and tell him that NO ONE will be or has BEEN as committed or dedicated as you and you need him to help you prove it. Allow yourself to really FEEL what you are saying to him and let it radiate out of you. Don't try to suppress that tight feeling in your chest, USE it.

If anything else comes up ,I'll post it.

You have my prayers and very best wishes.

• thank you!

• Your very welcome! Let us know how it goes. As you can see, we do care.

• Vicefree, obstacles there for a reason don't push it, if doesn't come to fruition there is definitely

something better, best to you.

Goldenhill