Do you see colors when you meditate?

• I've had only one precog dream and it was similar in theme to yours about nuclear war. Mine was during the inauguration and I saw Colin Powell and Dick Cheney getting on a plane with a mass of troops behind them and a lot of misery and crying and suffering. That was before anything had happened yet, and I surely understand your distress because I shared it myself. You really really want it to be false, you certainly dont want to be right about something like that!

I certainly understand feeling vulnerable. I'm the same. ❤

• I see a bright white light, not colours. I have heard that light (white or colours) is an indication of a deeper level of concentration known as 'Samadhi' in the eastern part of the world. Surely you seem to have the capability to develop it to a deeper level.

• I too see colors...colors vary and I tend to let them flow unless I'm trying to balance my chakras....I also tend to see faces and often faces that I will come into contact with with in the next day....I'm so grateful that you all are here to share with me because I thought I was a loon for the longest primarily because of the way I was raised....not to belive in the metaphysical

• Forgive me for imposing myself on your thread. Love and light to you all!

This message is for everyone who has some love to spare.

KAY in the Psychic Forum needs our assistance, so please give her your love and wisdom now at the Wondering about the holidays thread.

Thank you!

A.

• Thank you all for sharing your extraordinary experiences.

I'm still trying to figure out where I belong in the whole scheme of things...it always seems like I'm trying to get through a locked door, or see when my eyes are closed - or hear when there's no one talking (metaphorically speaking) when it comes to figuring out all of this. I just try to be patient and balanced - during one of my experiences, I was told 'give of yourself in peace'. I try my best to do that, but sometimes real life gets in the way of my serenity!

Ahliyah, will check in on Kay -

Peace and blessings.

• Em

I know real life does that to me too

but when the time comes it will all come to you

take care

• When not black as night, I do experience a dominant color - blue with little air bubbles floating around in unison. Am i swimming in the ocean of the subconscious?

Today, i visualized eyes for a brief period of time. They appeared to be so organic (they blinked numerous times) and they seem to be studying me. I could practically feel the soul vibrate behind these pairs of eyes. What might that mean?

It's a place i want to return but that won't be up to me will it?

An enlightening experience to say the least!

Mika

• I usually see Purple, laying in bed the other day just before waking I saw like smoke clouds in the shape of a cell phone and something else, thats new to me.

• I'll never know what I'm going to see. Most often it's different colors that kinda move and pulse and sometimes the air bubbles too. Sometimes I hear what sounds to be a very loud cracking noise that sends a blur of white into my vision. If I start to slip into the unaware state but am still concoinsious, I'll have visions. Theres never rhyme or reason to them, it's always just random stuff.

I've seen a kidnapping.

A little kid in some kinda hole with metal rungs attached to the side and he's clinging to the rungs.

My past life.

ect..

• Mika & AliceQ

I've also seen eyes as well as events and faces - sometimes I do see the faces/events (in reality) later in the day, other times its several days, sometimes several months. But yes, a whole lot of eyes - some looking toward me, some looking to the side of me - like I'm standing in front of what they are looking at. And then there are some faces who meet my eyes and hold my attention and transform into something that kind of scares me. I breathe through my fear and the thing that scared me generally fades away. I don't know what most of it means - many times I have no context to understand what the message is, I just strive to be a clear channel and be open to understanding....And surround myself mentally with white protective light before I begin meditating, or trying to read certain situations or people. If I'm supposed to understand, I will.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me too! : )