Need suggestions...to regulate psychic input

• I am psychic/intutive and recently find myself at a new level...I feel boundaryless and

where everything and everyone is speaking directly to me...

It is not a medical/psychological thing...it is more along the lines of simply not knowing

how to establish boundaries when I need to....it is not scarey or anything, it is just that

I a watching all this happen and not sure how to contain the energy or even if I should. I am sure someone here knows what I am talking about better than I can put it into words..any input would be great, expecially if you can tell me your own experience and how your worked with this very thing.

• Hi there inwonder,

Your gifts sound amazing and I can imagine how you need to set boundaries and learn to control it in a sense.

Can I suggest that you go to the "Circle of Gold" thread, this is a prayer group collectively shining light out to the world, perhaps you would like to join. Ahliyah facilitates this, she is a very gifted and spiritual woman. You can read about her on the thread, ask her your questions and I believe her email contact details are also there, you can email as well.

Good luck with it all, you have so much to offer.

Blessings

Wenchie :-))

• Namaste Inwonder. Do you feel a kind of deep vulnerability? Is this what you are trying to describe, a newborn kind of feeling? Where you don't feel raw, per se, but incredibly open or exposed in a way you haven't experienced before?

Let me know if this is what you are describing. I'm glad to help.

Blessings!

~Ahliyah