Cap woman and Virgo man....Still in pain, please help. =(

• Approximately 8 months ago my fiance and split do to to fact we argue too much. We both let our past relationships effect the current one to much and ended up hurting each other tremendously. Up until this past August, we had still been seeing each other on and off, as he couldn't figure out what he wanted, he rarely ever goes back to a relationship after it has ended. He couldn't figure out if he was in love with me or not, analyzing every single detail, every negative detail I might add, and couldn't see us being together for the long haul again. I was willing to make tremendous changes for him (I am to blame for a lot of our problems), as I am scarred very deeply from my past, and let those wounds resurface with him, when I shouldn't have. I am a capricorn and he is a virgo.

I felt such an overwhelming connection with this man when we first met, all throughout our relationship, during the good and bad. I cannot shake the feeling that we are still meant to be together, although reality says we're not....as you see, two months ago he started seeing someone else. A young taurus. This breaks my heart to pieces, even though it was my choice to cut off all contact because his indecision was tearing me apart. I have not truly spoken with this man for well over two months, and I still can't seem to move on. Something deep inside is telling me that they won't be together long...and him and I belong together. I have to shake this.

Can anyone give me any insight on this? On their relationship...and what is in store for me? I can't seem to get motivated and nothing seems to be healing...no matter how hard I try. I need to completely give up on this "meant to be together" feeling, but I don't know how, as I feel this so deep inside. Any advice or reading would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Blondie.

• Hi,

Here is something to remember: Taurus likes Capricorn, Capricorn likes Virgo and Virgo like Taurus.

Timing is everything...rarely is love equal, but then human love is far less than God Love.

You carry Leo in your chart and that means you are the lioness Goddess. Move on and let him come back as a friend...it will all depend if you find someone else better or to at least be with in the here/now. Teach Virgo that the mountain goat waits for no one...snooze and you lose with Capricorn. You are one of the most loyal signs, and you need to realize that to be an independent free spirit is the best way to attract a partner. We are all really married to our work.

My high school sweetheart was a Capricorn, and my last wife of 14 years was a Capricorn. My daughter born in ’76 is a Capricorn.

Jim

• Hi,

Here is something to remember: Taurus likes Capricorn, Capricorn likes Virgo and Virgo like Taurus.

Timing is everything...rarely is love equal, but then human love is far less than God Love.

You carry Leo in your chart and that means you are the lioness Goddess. Move on and let him come back as a friend...it will all depend if you find someone else better or to at least be with in the here/now. Teach Virgo that the mountain goat waits for no one...snooze and you lose with Capricorn. You are one of the most loyal signs, and you need to realize that to be an independent free spirit is the best way to attract a partner. We are all really married to our work.

My high school sweetheart was a Capricorn, and my last wife of 14 years was a Capricorn. My daughter born in ’76 is a Capricorn.

Jim

• Hi Jim,

Thank-you Jim....I very much appreciate your response. I may eventually let him come back as a friend, but if I do right now, it will make it too difficult for me to move on. I haven't spoken to him or contacted him in a very long time, so he has no idea what is going on with my life. I am trying my best to move forward, but it is a very slow process. I am not going to wait for the Virgo man, I just didn't understand our strong connection and what the heck happened in the end. I wish things were different but whatever will be, will be.

Just out of curiosity, where does the Taurus likes Capricorn, Capricorn likes Virgo and Virgo like Taurus. come from?

Stephanie

• Wow...Blondie....I completely understand what you're going through....I'm a capricorn and was dating a virgo man for 8 months....and then it kind of just fell apart....I think he caught feelings for me alot quicker than I had feelings for him.....we had some minor disagreements (nothing big)....and then I suggested we give each otehr space....and that's when everything changed.....I think that really hurt his feelings......and I didn't really realize how I felt about him until he was gone.....

We would see each other off and on after our break up....and I've seen him out and about a few times but we haven't spent time alone in about 4 months......I REALLY REALLY want things to be like they used to be....but he treates me differently than he used to.....I've tried to link up with him to discuss things....but something always happens....and I'm beginning to think it's on purpose......but no matter what I do....I can't shake him....I think about him almost everyday....I talk to other guys but they don't measure up....he's the only one I want....and I knew that from our first date......

I've never had anyone have this effect on me....and it almost makes me hate myself for being so needy.....but deep, deep down in my gut....I feel that he feels the same about me.....but he's just having a hard time being able to trust me...I don't know...I might be delirious for feeling that way.....but I do................I've tried repeatedly to fix things....but there's only so much I can do from my side.....and like you...I've just decided to cut contact and move on....but that's so much harder to do than it is to say

But in the big scheme of things....I want a man who wants me....and who's not afraid to let me know....because that's what I deserve....I deserve to be treated better........

I hope you're able to move on....just wanted to let you know that there's someone in your exact shoes....best of luck