A Reading would surely help

• Hi,

I notice alot of people ask for readings on here, so If noone can help, I will understand. I am a sag born on 12/11/1956 at 4:21 a.m., Does anyone see anything for me? One of my main concerns is for my son who has 4 children and identical twins on the way and he has no job..I help everyone I can, especially my children..but, I am at a lost as how I can help, surely not financially, his birthday is 05/28/1977. Thank you so much if you can help.

• Hi luckydolphin,

I see some withdrawal for you. You do feel overchallenged by reality and you cannot go inside of yourself.

You can help your son encouraging him to go into the unknown and not do listen to his anxieties.

I see conversation, communication, sharing ideas and cooperation on a communication level for you. However also fear and arguing. You may feel compelled to talk to others and to establish lines of communication.

Look deeper into yourself and you may discover an inner conflict between your desire to be alone and to be with others. Talking to others may shed more light on who you are. Just make sure that you are being honest with yourself.

The perfectionist is bound to be a neurotic, he cannot enjoy life, until he is perfect. And perfection as such never happens, it is not in the nature of things. Totality is possible, perfection is not possible

• thank you so much for your insight! I hope all works out!