Is my husband cheating on me?

• I just found our cell phone bill and saw a lot of text messages to and from a woman my husband had an affair with. He's says it's nothing. I told him I don't believe him it's happened before. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up and I hate that it seems to be coming to an end. I need guidence.

• If he's texting a woman that he already had an affair with, that alone would be cheating in my book.

He must be pretty insensitive to not realize that it is something to you. I'm sorry you are going through this. Only you know if this marriage is worth trying to save, but remember it takes two people willing to work for a marriage to survive. Good Luck to you.

• I'm a bottom line sort of gal so here's my bottom line on cheating spouses: Either you trust someone or you don't. If you don't you must decide if you can (or want to) live with it. In my considerable experience, living in a relationship without trust sucks and will continue to suck. If you require trust and fidelity you must find it elsewhere. Leopards rarely, if ever change their spots. If you like feeling the way you do then by all means, keep forgiving him and accepting his excuses. On the other hand, if you don't like the way you feel, kick his sorry butt to the curb. Doesn't mean you can just stop loving him. That will take time. But no one, and I mean NO ONE should settle for a liar and a cheater. And don't let him make you feel like you're crazy for being suspicious or that you're paranoid or that him texting another woman is somehow an acceptable activity for a loving husband. You have a choice to make. Choose the one that will make you feel strong and proud when you're telling your story to your grandchildren years from now.

• well,,,,,, he through his trust out the door when he cheated the first time! it was his place to earn that back when you let him back in... people do make mistakes, they can change, but they have to be willing to accept the fact that they now need to step it up. proove his worth. i beleive honestly, if hes still txtn and talking to her, AND HE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO ACCESS RECORDS,,, he dont care much for the relationship. SORRY GIRL!

• If it's happened before and he's texting this woman again, and then tells you it's 'nothing', that's a big red flag in my book. It sounds like you've put a lot of energy and effort into your marriage in 10 years, but are being taken advantage of and taken for granted.

The longer you wait, the harder it is to leave. Be true to yourself. If there's anything I've learned through past relationships, is that NO man deserves the woman he's with. And this is from a man's point of view. Best of luck to you.

Namaste

• I talked to "the woman" let's call her Stacey. Stacey and my husbands affair was a little over 2 years ago. I spoke with her recently. She said she is in a good relationship now and is very happy that my husband has been texting her off and on over the past 2 years. He wants her, he misses her.......she said most of the time she just ignores him. I know he wants to be with her. She's younger by the way. If she was willing I know what he would be doing right now. I thought we were happy. I was building trust back in him and things were really looking up for us, even financially we are getting it together. I have never let a man treat me this way before. I have done more than my share of "trying" and I don't have any left in me. I'm really scared of starting over. Mainly trying to make it financially. Also of being alone. I know in my heart what I have to do to be happy and happiness is everything. Everybody send me some strength and courage to move on. I am determined to be happy again!

• Get yourself an attorney and take this S.O.B. for everything he's got.