To all the healers and empaths ( :

• Today a wonderful man passed away. My grandfather. He was a big hearted man that was loved by all. He suffered from a brain tumor at the age of 85. He had a full life and was ready to move on and be reunited with his beloved wife and other loved ones that have passed on. He was in the care of my aunt mostly and my uncle. His parting is bitter sweet as he will be missed but it is understood that he has moved onto a much better place. Please send our family positive thoughts especially to my dear aunt who has been sacrificing much of her time and energy to take care of him through his last days. Thank you.

• Hi Lovin'

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, my thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.

I will send some love and light your Aunt's way and a little healing for her.

Wenchie

xoxo

• thank you wenchie, my aunts name is Joanne. she has a beautiful giving spirit. Kind to everyone. I hate seeing her in pain. I am more sad for her than my own grief. Thank you for responding as always. xoxoxox

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Lovin-

I am sorry for you and your family. Be at peace because he is at peace. I feel him very, very near to your aunt. His spirit is constantly by her side. He knows she is sad and feels, as much as it was expected, she was still unprepared to part from him. She feels, now that he has passed, she could have done more, or in a different way. Caring for him wasn't always easy and there were times she didn't or couldn't bear the burden as she now wishes she could have. Please tell her to let those feelings go. Its OK.

While its normal with the grief and sadness in death to look back and wish we could have said or done something more,now that we can't speak or do anything and we look back and nitpick everything we did or even THOUGHT that might have been less loving than we now want to be, it is unfair to ourselves and the love we shared with those who have passed. Now is not the time to castigate, but the time to celebrate the gifts of the life, the time, the memories, and opportunity to have loved and given.

Wenchie- you are so right and SO generous to everyone! Bless your kind soul!

Bless you and all your family.

• Hisbablove,

Awww......thanks! 🙂 That little pick me up was what I needed today!

I am really enjoying reading what you are coming up with for people, you have such a gift and you are giving great messages to others, things that they really need to hear. Your generosity has not gone unnoticed.

Your gift really is wonderful. I wish I had the same gift.....who knows, one day maybe, I'm working on myself.

So I am sending blessings back to you and yours.

Wenchie

xoxo

• hisbablove, thanks for the mini-reading. I am going to make it a point to be there for my aunt as much as possible without hanging around too much as she probably needs some space too. Wenchie, thank you too. You guys are the best! I am still feeling a little raw after the funeral service yesterday but I am just doing what I have to and trying to keep in touch with my friends and family, not limited to my computer friends. lol Thanks again. xoxox

• Anytime!

xoxo

• Wenchie,

You are great for the soul. You do have gifts that you aren't aware of. Your soul is open and generous. I always sense such a wide open embrace to the world from you. When I focus on you, I always get brightness, joy, care, and smiles. Those are gifts of immeasurable worth. I don't think you know what you have within you to the great extent that you have them:)

Thank you very, very much for your encouragement and kindness. You can't imagine how much I appreciate it.

I don't know that I have any gift or not, all I know is that I feel those things and, after being somehow compelled to share them, I second guess and worry and doubt...and then you come along with your light and joy and shoo all the dark away. That is quite a gift!

Lovinlife-I hope what you got helps and that you know there is much love coming to you and your family now and always.

• I agree with hisbablove about wenchie, shes great isnt she? Hisbablov, I am still a little foggy right now but it would take a wonderful person to recognize one so you keep up the good work too.

• Awww shucks, Lovinlife:) You make me blush:):) If wonderful ones recognize each other,then pat yourself on the back and celebrate your own wonderfulness!

By the way, if you aren't comfortable sharing what I posted with your aunt, simply tell her that you know and your grandfather knew that even though it wasn't always easy, she took wonderful, loving care of him and you know he appreciated it even on the worst days:)

• I will tell her. she knows Im a weirdo. she loves that about me. ( ;

• Aww come on you guys, you're getting me all teary! I'm not used to being complimented so much.

But thanks, it's nice to feel appreciated. 🙂

xoxo

• Well I was just about to compliment you again..I saw your pics on FB and you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. You have a warm inviting smile and you glow. Keep up the good work its shining through. ( :

• Thanks Sweetie.....I thought the same thing about you when I saw your gorgeous pics! Haven't had a chance to look through all of them but gosh your daughter looks just like you!

Still trying to add more pics on of the kids, but my internet keeps dropping out, damn wireless internet, so convenient for a laptop.....but not! I was getting very frustrated, every time I tried to add photos the internet would drop out....grrrrrrrrrrr. So I gave up. I'll try again tonight. My son is 14 and my daughter is 9.

I'll be 40 in 18 months, I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I am going to be loud and proud in celebrating it!!!! I hope by then that my life will be very different!

• LORDY LORDY LOOK WHOS 40! lol sorry couldnt resist. Never wouldve guessed you for 40. Im gonna be 30 soon. my d is 10, sons are 8 & 6. I was busier that time of my life. hahaha. Dammmm that internet droppin.

• The young one's are always so CHEEKY!!!!!! You know when I turned 30 I was so depressed, I thought "oh my god, where did my 20's go?!" But I've loved my 30's. I think you really come into yourself, and I'm thinking 40's will be even better!!!! Just a shame about the wrinkles, grey hairs and sagging that's creepin' in!!!!!! Ha ha! 🙂

• 20s are awful arent they? I love that I am almost 30 and I have become so comfortable with myself and I dont worry so much about what other people think. Geting older is a blessing.

• YEP!!!!

• This post is deleted!