Dating a capricorn

• I've been dating a capricorn for two months now. It's been pretty awesome,but he's ten years younger than me,and, i'm wondering if i'm waisting mytime?

• Well I'm a capricorn female,

from my point of view he is probably mature for his age,

and ten years younger then you is not bad, at all.

My aunt and uncle are 15 years apart and my aunt is the older one.

Their marriage lasted for 21 years and that number is still going up.

It just depends on how you feel about it,

like if the age difference is really bothering you and maybe you guys should break up.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

• I DATED A CAP FOR A YEAR. IT WASNT FOR ME. CAPS CAN ONLY FOCUS ON ONE IMPORTANT THING AT A TIME. MINE LIKED HIS CARREER,, HE ALSO LIKED WOMAN,, ALOT! WE HAD AN AWSOME TIME TOGETHER THOUGH AND WE ARE STILL GOOD FRIENDS

• good luck with him. caps are difficult. worse than a cancer.

• I have a friend whose father is a capricorn and her issues with him spilled onto our relationship for years. Assumptions are rarley accurate. Calm down, reflect, live in the moment, do you really need definition in a relationship of only 2 months.

Capricorns and Cancers are accurate if you can't live within those parameters don't bother with us.

• I am a cap with a cancer rising and moon in leo.So a little insight for you guys.If you date a cap we may not always be spontaneous but we are loyal and dedicated.Even if we appear to be flirts.We are just looking for that one right person to trust and then theres no limits.Just always be honest.As for cancers ...very emotional thats all I can say.

• Now can anyone explain to me why Aries men are so difficult.Why they seem to tell

you what you want to hear then dont back it up with actions?Its frustrating!

• I am married to a Cap for almost 9 years. everything astrology said is against our compatibility and yet he is the one man always true to his words then to this date. So I won't trade him for anything or anyone.

you said he is pretty awesome, then it's not a waste is it? 10 yrs younger is fine. mine is over 10 yrs older, people do make a big deal out of our age difference but we don't.

• I'm a Capricorn female and l've been seeing a Scorpio guy for over a year now. He also happens to be about 5 years younger than l. l've never dated anyone younger than myself before but, since l turned 40 some time ago l seem to attract them more easily. The fact is that Caps apparently 'get younger with age'. Having said that there seems to be a staid outer persona which is lifelong. Of course, this hides a wild interior and sometimes not that well hidden - l may be one of the biggest flirts you ever saw in your lucky life! - Are you wasting your time? Well, gina32, if you are a Scorpio then you should have a pretty good idea as to what is really going on under the surface.. ask yourself, is this really the truth? lf it is, stick with it (which could take a while with a Cap). lf not, let it go. Your Cap won't appreciate gameplaying and will probably prefer your relationship to end than to be in one that is going nowhere.

• so what your saying is he probably wants our relationship to go somewhere? I know he cares about me, and it gets deeper and deeper, but he keeps saying he doesn't want a relationship. Whats up with that?

• mooninsag>>good luck with him. caps are difficult. worse than a cancer

Sandran>>Thanks Ever so much for that reply...LOL..I recently dated a Cappy.And,He is fun to talk to.But, I can't trust him as far as I can throw him..lol I wanted something more.But, he seems to want to play around.And,I don't..lol.He is 46 like myself.But, I told him I missed him but, I don't know what he is looking for I wished him luck.Ain't seen or heard anything since.It been like 4-5 months now.Oh well..Maybe someone is going to come along better for me.

• Cappylady>>Well I'm a capricorn female

Sandran>>>My mom is a Capricorn.We are very close.But, we disagree on alot of things.If it weren't for my mom I would never get out of the house.That is the push this Cancer needs to get out of the shell.A Cappy can't sit around the house like a Cancer does.And,can't stand to be alone either.So we are the opposites attract.

• I am a capy and was in an abusive relationship with a virgo for 9 years. So i am trying to figure "me" out.....I am amazed at some of the things i find i like but i am not really sure what a capricorn girl is really like.

• I'm just saying that Caps are not usually the jokers of the pack and l'd find it hard to believe that one would get involved in a relationship or stay in one if they really didn't want to or really didn't mean it. lf your Cap is now saying that he wants out then maybe you need to talk. l mean REALLY talk! Find out what is going on with him; like l said, Caps are not renowned for playing games.

• gina>>but he keeps saying he doesn't want a relationship. Whats up with that?

Sandran>>>I hear more men say I just want to be friends.I could just puke at the sound of it.when it clearly means they just to have sex and that's it.

• Well I am a Leo I've BEEN OFF AND ON WITH A CAP SINCE LIKE 07 WE'VE HAD OUR UPS AND DOWNS A LOT OF DIFFICULT TIMES AS IN SHE SAID HE SAID I KNOW LEO'S ARE SUPPOSE TO B STRONG AT HEART BUT WEN IT CUMS DOWN TO THIS GUY I GET ALL MUCHY MUCHY N GIRLY EVEN THOUGH I DONT SHOW IT OF TO HIM . I CAME TO THE POINT IN SUM TIMES THAT IT WAS BETTER 4 ME AND HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER ACTUALLY HE DID AND WE DINT TALK 4 LIK A YR. WE ONLY SAW EACH OTHER ONE TIME AND IT WAS LIK A ONE NIGHT STAND CUZ I AINT CALL HIM BAC AND NEITHER DID HE THIS WAS IN 08. AND 4 SUM REASON BAC IN THE BIGGING OF 09 HE ASKED A FRIEND ABOUT ME AND THAT HE WANTED 2 SEE ME WE WERE NEVER A COUPLE JUST FRIENDS WITH BENNIFITS IVE ALWAYS WANTED SUMTHING MORE WITH HIM BUT AS CIRCUMSTANCES MAY HAVE IT IVE NEVER EVER GOTTEN THE CHANCE HE KNOWS I LIK HIM BUT HE IS UNSURE OF MY FILLINGS BECAUSE EVRY TIME I HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM I ALWAYS MOVE ON WITH SUMONE ELSE BUT IN THE END ALWAYS END UP TALKING TO HIM AGAIN I ALWAYS HAVE THE FEELING THAT ITZ WIT HIM I WANT TO B WITH BUT I CANNOT ACCOMPLISH THIS TILL THE DAY I GET MY STUFF STRAIT AND I DONT WANT TO MOVE ON BECAUSE EVRY TYME I GET THE FEELING IM REALLY ABOUT TO LOOSE HIM I FEEL AS IF MY HEART IZ BEEN RIPED OFF I CANT LIVE WITH HIM AND I CANT LIVE WHITHOUT HIM AM I JUST OBSSED!!!!

• latzy>>BECAUSE EVERY TIME I HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM I ALWAYS MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE

Sandran>>That is not a bad thing.It is sorta like 2 ships passing in the night.And,there is a reason for that.Usually means the timing is not right for the two of you to be together.Sometimes we call these blessings..LOL...He may be with someone else .does not mean he will neve come back.And if he didn't that is God's way of saying he has other plans for you.

• gina, Capricorn is a cardinal sign. they change when necessary.

they don't say one thing and do another, so when they change, you will know

if he said he doesn't want a relationship then it means he doesn't want it now

he cares about you, so this is as far as he wants to go as for now

later, he may want a relationship and when it happens, you will know

they approach things and people slowly, a true observer, noticing your words and actions to know more about you and decide later when they have all the facts on hand

they are ambitious people, love is not always their top priority in fact it may never be

they also don't wear their hearts on their sleeves, but they appreciate honesty and loyalty for these are old values that stand the test of time

show him you can be independent and challenge him now and then. they like this and will take the challenge. do this in bed, and you will be surprised 🙂

• He doesnt want to back out. He just says he doesnt want a relationship. I can tell he cares. Im just not used to having feelings for someone, knowing they have feelings for me, but dont want a relatioonship. I guess it confuses me. Any how I've decided to stick with it and see where it goes. I'll just keep in mind "theres no guarantee" Thanks for the advice All

• Thanks I agree with You